[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game worth $3.65?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: shadow-of-mordor-1.jpg (49KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
shadow-of-mordor-1.jpg
49KB, 750x400px
Is this game worth $3.65?
>>
tfw left gf and now regret it
>>
>>386492067
yeh
>>
I'm playing it on my pc right now. I love it. Fighting it so much fun, and it becomes enormous fun later on in the game when you unlock a few of the skills. I am enjoying the game immensely.
>>
>>386492067
Its one of my favorite "its alright" games
>>
>>386492067
Absolutely.

The story is boring but the gameplay and world are awesome. I bought it for full price and it was well worth it.
>>
>>386492067
It's mediocre. Endless Bamham combat with a shit story and tiny, boring world.
>>
File: Best dev.jpg (163KB, 630x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Best dev.jpg
163KB, 630x1386px
There is a sale on bundle stars right now, I need opinions on:
>darksiders (both games)
>alien
>borderlands 2 (is it dead? I'm too late for it?)
>insurgency
>shadowrun games
>>
My biggest problem with the game is you'll attack one of the chiefs or whatever and have literally 30 orcs surrounding you and you just keep doing the simplistic attack attack parry attack attack parry ground kill for a half hour. Also the story is dumb
>>
>>386492067
Easily, best non batman batman combat game out there and a pretty cool system added in. Its nothing groundbreaking and a bit repetitive later on, but still good game.
>>
>>386492816
>alien
I got bored of it, it takes a long time to ramp up I think. Also it lasts something like 40 hours which is bad for a run and hide horror game
>borderlands 2
Alright, best with friends. A lot of circle strafing giant enemies and shooting at them for a minute or more.
>Insurgency
I like it, specifically the 5v5 game mode. If you've ever play Hardcore Search and Destroy on CoD its literally that.
>>
it's the high water mark of the arkham games, if you like that sort of thing

>>386492816
i played thru both dragonfall and hong kong in the past two weeks, they're both good. returns is kinda eh but if it comes with the other two i wouldn't complain
>>
>>386492067
Feels very littered with ubisoft/batman mechanics but its pretty fun. The nemesis system is a cool mechanic, feels pretty unique. Its nothing perfect but definitely worth $4.
>>
File: lime.jpg (66KB, 530x567px) Image search: [Google]
lime.jpg
66KB, 530x567px
>>386492334
This.
Its not great, and I wouldn't pay full price for it, but for less than five bucks it is totally worth it. I got it on sale and got more than 50 hours out of it.
All and all, not great, but not bad.
>>
Honestly no. It's not bad, it's mediocre like everyone says but why buy a game which has been bettered in every aspect? It may seem like a good deal but it'll just leave you bored, no matter what you pay for it.
>>
>>386492067
Like many other games, it entirely depends on how jaded you've become.

You'll like it if you arent an elitist and you'll nitpick if you are.
>>
>>386494618
Sit the fuck down, anything less than $10 for this game is an absolute steal
>>
>>386494913
Did I strike a chord? There's no point wasting money on a boring game if it's $60 or $6. The price it's going for is tiny but all it will amount to is an unsatisfactory experience and yet another game in the backlog. You might as well buy a coffee because at least it won't give you buyer's remorse when you piss it back out.
>>
>>386492220
Shill some more faggot
>>
Just started playing it today and I'm having a good time
>>
>>386492067
It's worthless, not even worth pirating. Graphics suck, gameplay sucks, everything about it sucks.
>>
>>386492067
For that price it's worth it just to mind control orcs that catch your fancy and have them orc fight to grow more powerful. Game is way more fun as an Orcemon simulator than anything else.
>>
File: 1499686903288.jpg (483KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1499686903288.jpg
483KB, 1162x850px
>>386492067
Awful maps (I've played a lot of open world, these maps are shit) clunky and nonsensical movement (tries to be AC, but why? retends to have stealth, doesn't really) a complete mess in terms of tone, idiotic trophies await in the main game and plain old insulting trophies await in the DLC if you habe it (kill every orc in le game!!! okay now do it faster and press this buttons, oops you pressed le wrong button start over!!!)

It it awful in terms of design. Just plain awful. Ban animaton, bad traversal, and the story doesn't even try to explain the process by which whatever the fuck it was that happened actually happened.

its basically a more unbearable FORCE UNLEASHED with no story and saddled with dozens of hours of uninteresting filler. nemesis system is stupid as fuck too, at least in this game it is, believe me, I have done everything possible while getting the trophies, I only have one trophy left and I uninstalled the game and might wait a year before even looking at it again.

it is a shit game.

Mad Max is worth your time though.
>>
>>386492816
darksiders 1 is a fun game if you like a discount zelda style hack and slash. warmastered edition ran great for me except for some the opening cutscene always froze so i just skipped it.

darksiders 2 will be more fun if you liked the first game. it has a loot system that's kinda meh. deathinitive edition runs pretty janky and has been abandoned by nordic.

alien (isolation i presume?) is an alright crouch crawler stealth game. i would highly highly HIGHLY recommend unpredictable ai mod though.

bl2 still does okay multiplayer wise but dont expect to find many low level games. you can still play it by yourself and still have fun. after you beat it you can used gibbed tools and create your own guns.

shadowrun games are bretty gud. most people will tell you to skip dead mans switch (returns) and go right to dragonfall but they're both good, dragonfall just has a LOT of nice qol improvements. hong kong is not bad just not quite as on the level as dragonfall.
>>
>>386492067
It's worth full price

Fun as fuck, gets kinda boring late game since you get OP and there's not much challenge anymore.

But it will yield a shitton of fun
>>
>>386498853
>deathinitive edition runs pretty janky and has been abandoned by nordic.
fucking jews
>>
it's boring trite shit
but I'm sure you'll get your money's worth for $4
I passed on it personally
>>
The combat got repetitive pretty fast
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.