/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /v/ opinion on Wario and his games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: toCTth5.png (984KB, 1400x1219px) Image search: [Google]
toCTth5.png
984KB, 1400x1219px
What's /v/ opinion on Wario and his games?
>>
I like playing as fat yellow jewish mario. I wish he had more games
>>
Why the fuck has it been so long since we got a Wario ware game, the 3ds is the best platform for it
>>
Wario land and Wario Land VB are god tier.
Wario Land 2, 3, and 4 are shitty nonsense puzzle garbage that /v/ will defend.
Wario World started off strong but got bad quick.
Wario Ware games are not Wario games
>>
>>386491206
WarioWare devs are now working on Rhythm Heaven as their main series.
>>
File: 1489202550515.jpg (36KB, 784x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489202550515.jpg
36KB, 784x960px
>>386490973
I WANT A WARIO GAME ON SWIIIIIIITCH!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: warioland4.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
warioland4.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
i have extremely fond nostalgic memories of wario land 4 and wario: master of disguise but im pretty sure master of disguise isn't that good

won't stop me from listening to it's music though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgUNCJkU0do&t=154s
>>
They're E-E-E-EXCELLENT!
>>
>>386491206
I just realized how good WarioWare is. Party Games, Twisted, and D.I.Y are god tier. They need to release a new D.I.Y, that shit was the best with online microgame sharing.,
>>
>tfw a new wario land wouldn't have gba sound bites and sprite manipulation
i don't want to live in this world
>>
I love Wario and his games. Plus his fanbase hasn't been corrupted by the cancerous leakage of Sm4sh fags and waifufags to the same extent poor Mario has gone through
>>
File: 1454312303128.png (70KB, 231x181px) Image search: [Google]
1454312303128.png
70KB, 231x181px
wario is the best nintendo character. he is the perfect anti-hero. he is driven entirely by self-interest, has questionable hygiene, and is an egomaniac, but he still super heroic. any where he goes, he makes the place better without even it being his goal. he is pretty much the perfect man. the girls who worked on the shake it game originally all didn't like him much but eventually warmed up to him a great deal. his games are also awesome. though i've never been fond of the warioware titles. the land series are classic and i wish we got another wario world game. that game was just wario going outside and beating the fuck out of everything while spouting one liners.

with all that said, have a rotten day, OP
>>
File: 1499985919098.png (50KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
1499985919098.png
50KB, 300x303px
>>386490973
I very much dislike how modern Nintendo ignores him and his games despite how popular he is and his games are.
I'd pay money for a co op game with him and Waluigi doing something together.
Like robbing banks or something like that.
>>
>>386490973
>we will never have a Wario and Mario and Waluigi and Luigi game
why even live?
>>
>>386490973
Too good for the world
>>
>>386490973
Sexy as fuck and I want to shove garlic up his ass then eat it when he pushes it out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.