[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Byond thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: byond.jpg (10KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
byond.jpg
10KB, 199x199px
Byond thread.

What was your favorite
>>
I wasn't cool enough to play SS 13. FF: The Hunting Grounds was my shit. I still occasionally log on with bros to make new characters
>>
File: 1350353846868.jpg (50KB, 384x494px) Image search: [Google]
1350353846868.jpg
50KB, 384x494px
>>386483674

way back around 2000, i played a lot of games but my favorite was Final Fantasy. I like the way you can team up with people and fight shit

I completely forgot this existed until /v/ was talking about space station 13. These days I've been playing it and lifeweb for fun
>>
I remember playing the multiplayer FFIV with /v/ a while back.
>>
>>386483674
I never really played SS13.

That being said Birdman727 here, if anyone from Final Resurrection remembers me I'd be shocked considering I played this back when I was in 6th grade which would have been like some 12 years ago or something like that. Outside of that I enjoyed their Yugioh thing where I pretty much just played variety warriors with Command Knight lockdown.

Chao Chatterz, Icon Ultima, Castle and Mafia were basically all I played once I left FR. I still remember back when Volk used to run it with his weird black gi and purple cape where the mods would just sit in the main gym blowing people up as a good joke. Or when God ended up getting promoted to Mod even though he was a huge bug abuser (destructo disc farming xp) I do miss those days though.
>>
>>386483674
Fuck that I'm going to bump the thread again. I fucking remember so much weird shit from Byond. I remember having so many icons that I kept a 5+gig folder of every icon I ever traded out in Chao Chatterz, and made from sprite sheets. I'm getting legitimate feels just thinking about it.

I know they changed up the system now though and that it's a bit weirder to get functional mostly due to them updating their software to try and make it more like aim (at the time). is it still all goofed up?
>>
>>386485126
OP here I mainly made this since I saw someone make a SS13 thread but it died pretty quick, I remember playing it years ago but couldn't remember the name so I thought I make a nostalgia thread, I haven't played in around 8 years
>>
>>386485723
I think I stopped playing sometime after the start of high school. It was my way to deal with moving to a new area right after Elementary. Ended up making 2 friends at the time because they played it. Toward the end of playing it I would just sit in Chao Chatterz or Icon Ultima trading skins and building "apartments" or "mansions" for people to live in while we talked and traded icons. Looking back it was pretty autistic, but then again so was playing minecraft when that popped up during High school and doing the same thing but in 3D.
>>
Cow RP was a lot of fun
>>
>>386483832
FFTHG is one of the only games I ever played and I still love playing it to this day.
>>
post the fucking hamtaro game
>>
Well one last bump. RIP byond, I'll miss you, nu/v/ is too young to understand my nostalgia.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.