[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkest Dungeon Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What teams ya runnin?
>>
>>386481574

Stalwart

The correct answer to everything
>>
Red hook ;)
>>
>>386481574
Bloodbath.
>>
File: crusader.png (244KB, 382x537px)
crusader.png
244KB, 382x537px
>>386481574
lmao4crusader
>>
THE TEAM OF NOBODY BECAUSE I MY GAME CRASHES EVERY TIME I TRY TO LOAD THE BARON MISSION
>>
The Wall.
Leper 1, Crusader 2, Man At Arms 3, Vestal 4
https://youtu.be/oXp8Th41rBs?t=33
>>
What's your guy's opinion on overconfidence?
>>
>>386483018
Personally I find it to be a slow and insidious killer.
>>
>>386481574
Just got into it so I've been running any team that I can to try new classes. Any suggestions? I just got an abomination so I'm thinking of trying him next.
>>
What's the biggest meme team now that the Holy Railgun is nerfed
>>
>>386483018
It killed my lvl 6 arbelest on the hag witch yesterday feelsbadman I FUCKING STILL HAD MY DOGGO TREATS AT THE END FUUUUUUU
>>
>>386483923
2 cults / 2 lepers is easy mode for all content except the hag.
>>
>>386484092
And anything that shuffles?
>>
>>386484612
Cultists move before the lepers in almost every circumstance, and they can retreat two spaces. In the case of an occultist in both front slots, and the occultist in slot 1 going first, you can stun an enemy and still get one leper attack in that round. With adequate scouting you can prevent surprises, and when you summon the shambler it's better to pre-shuffle your party that way when the fight starts the odds of them aligning perfectly are pretty high. Because the team is 2/2 and the movesets are the same for the pairs it's much easier to get back to the ideal formation.
>>
File: 1498659746328.png (466KB, 472x477px)
1498659746328.png
466KB, 472x477px
How long has it been since you were reminded?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.