[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20170807_170835.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px)
20170807_170835.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
lol nigger
>>
Seriously, why is the new program such shit? They don't even have roms anymore
>>
File: 93c.jpg (398KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
93c.jpg
398KB, 800x600px
>wanted the Club Nintendo Game & Watch
>finally hit enough coins
>it goes out of stock
>service stops before they restock
>>
>>386481905
They do discounts so that you keep buying and rolling your points over to the next discount. I would buy a lot more from them if the discounts were bigger and the selection was better, but Nintendo apparently doesn't want my money.
>>
So what was the reward? A thank you card? Did you get beedle-ed?
>>
>1 Year since Warioware Touched was put on the My Nintendo
>No Platinum points game since That
>No Other Games had been available With Platinum Points since Outside of the Furry Zelda Picross and Flipnote
>Not even Roms

Fuck it
>>
>>386482158
It was a card that came with your reward. I got two. One from the statue, and another for picking the Majora's Mask OST CD. Still got it in factory seal.
>>
>>386482158
Discounts
>>
It's so god damn awful. Did that Wii Mini fiasco really torpedo the old program and force it to become this horseshit?
>>
>>386482701
>Wii Mini fiasco
Explain.
>>
>Tfw still got my Mario statue on my desk

Where did things go so wrong?
>>
>>386482967
Not him, but you could apparently extrapolate unused codes for the Wii Mini system by modifying a code you knew. People were redeeming codes for dozen of phantom systems that they didn't own.

They were doing several per account by setting up branches for nonexistent family members, and they were making tons of fake accounts for nonexistent people. Reward codes earned with points were generally for full ROMs without any money changing hands and weren't tied to any one account, so people were amassing huge amounts of rewards for their main account. They even got limited physical rewards this way.

Nintendo had to ban a shitload of accounts, but they didn't catch anywhere close to everyone. Even many banned accounts still received and got to keep their rewards, because Nintendo was so bad and uneven and slow to respond when keeping track of the scam.
>>
>>386482967
You could register multiple Wii Minis on one account by adding family members to your account. I can't remember the exact method, but you were able to easily guess the serial number for Wii Minis. Some people had multiple accounts with like 6 Wii Minis registered to each
>>
>>386482967
https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.rs/threads/club-nintendo-wii-mini-exploit.20719/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.