[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait...so did BOTW Link have a triforce or not? Did Zelda even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: cool artwork.jpg (87KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
cool artwork.jpg
87KB, 600x733px
Wait...so did BOTW Link have a triforce or not?

Did Zelda even have one? Where the fuck were the goddesses this game?
>>
>>386480481
Ganon had his ass beat by preteens. Weakest ganon in timeline.
>>
>>386480535
They literally weren't there. Any power zelda has this game, is from having the blood of Hylia.
>>
>>386480535
>18 years old each
>"Preteen"

Dumbfuck, and if you're going to go by that logic then WW Ganon is the weakest because Link and Tetra were LITERAL preteens in that game
>>
>>386481124
He is. He clearly had lost a good chunk of his power from OoT. He didn't even go beast mode
>>
>>386480481
It's an Aonumura game. Don't expect consistency or Logic.
>>
>>386480481
Ganon probably had the whole thing. The Triforce is what turns Ganondorf into Ganon
>>
>>386480481
Zelda has the Triforce but is only able to use its powers once in the past when saving the dying Link from those Guardians and once in the present to kill Ganon for good, yet the best ending goes on to imply she lost that ability again. Both Link and Ganon were weakened to shit, to the point that Link can't even wield the full power of the Master Sword like every other Link could (not even after completing the Trial of the Sword since it still loses power) and Ganon isn't sapient and can't use magic.
>>
>>386481124
>>386481205
It's a pretty major and highlighted plot point in WW that Ganon lost most of his magical power escaping the seal on Hyrule and or the sacred realm.

He reclaims the Triforce of Power after Link unseals Hyrule but then loses it after he forms the full triforce and the King snipes it.

So... yeah actually.
>>
>>386481656
Forgot to mention that I say
>Zelda has the Triforce
because on those two occasions she uses her powers, the mark of the Triforce appears on her hand and it's the complete one, it's not just the Triforce of Wisdom glowing. Link and Ganon are never shown having the mark.
>>
>>386481656
>to the point that Link can't even wield the full power of the Master Sword like every other Link could

You forgot the part where it fucking kills him if he tries to take it too soon
>>
>>386481816
You could argue that part would've happened to previous Links too had they tried to force the Master Sword out of the pedestal without meeting the requirements first (think ALTTP trying to lift it without having the three pendants), I was thinking more of how a powerful enough BOTW Link still isn't as good at wielding it as his predecessors.
>>
>>386482030
>You could argue that part would've happened to previous Links too had they tried to force the Master Sword out of the pedestal without meeting the requirements first (

OoT Link did exactly that and was sealed away until he was ready. WW Link had no business wielding the thing at all but proved his worth nonetheless.
>>
>>386482159
WW Link was helped by the fact that the Master Sword had no power when he pulled it out so he was able to grow strong alongside it. By the way, I love how they low-key kept Fi in BotW through the sword lighting up and emitting her sound clip, it makes the connection between Link and the sword more meaningful.
>>
>Twilight Princess Link is the most proficient and skillful Link with the Master Sword.

His sword skill repertoire is massive, and even though he had a previous Link teach them to him, he picks them up immediately.
>>
>>386481656
Nope, it was a whole triforce, it was more symbolic than magically true.

It was all about awakening the GODDESS POWER within her, as she is a descendent from goddess Hylia.
>>
>>386483147
he literally had a war veteran, the most badass link of all to help him
>>
>>386482030
No, BotW Link is plenty strong. Remember, pre-resurrected Link did not have access to the shrines. Link was doing a 3 hearts/0 stamina upgrade/no container upgrade/no runes run the entire time.
>>
>>386483504
Ah yeah, he was depicted as a monster in the past, I was talking about him post-awakening. I wonder if they'll change some mechanics for the second DLC since it seems to be set in the past.
>unbreakable, 120-power Master Sword
>>
>>386483715
Honestly, the DLC seems to be about the four champions. It could very well be a self-contained adventures set within the confines of their city/town and their surrounding area for each of the champions. Something like Mipha is doing a series of fetch quest for materials as she makes Link's special armor and so forth.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.