[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many of you so contrarian about video games? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0016.jpg (844KB, 1391x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
844KB, 1391x2000px
Why are so many of you so contrarian about video games? What does it get you? Do you even believe the things you say?
>>
>>386480102
I just wanna piss people off.
>>
>>386480556
this. i hate all of you
>>
>>386480102
Knocking down things other people create confabulates the vague impression that you're better than other people.

That's easier than actually going out and trying to accomplish something and making something better than what you act like other people are idiots for not being able to accomplish.
>>
File: laughter.jpg (168KB, 1010x672px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.jpg
168KB, 1010x672px
I'll never understand how this board can even PRETEND to hate the best game ever.
>>
>>386480102
Normies tend to have shit taste in pretty much everything. That's because when something is liked by the majority of people out there (the majority are normies, too) that can only be due to it having a very low common denominator. Hence why only low quality and plebeian things can ever become truly popular.

>They love games like PUBG, Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim and Fallout 4.
>They love movies like Fight Club, Pirates of the Caribbean, the 78324 Capeshit movies out there
>They love TV shows like Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty, Family Guy and Big Bang Theory
>They love books (haha right, few do, no one even reads anymore, but IF they do...) like Twilight, The Great Gatsby, City of Bones or 50 shades of grey
>They listen to music like Oasis, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna or Soulja Boy

Anyway, you get it.
>>
>>386481285
You're so confident that all those things are bad you must have some kind of intelligent rebuttal
>>
>>386480102
I will passionately shit on popular games, because I firmly believe that marketing tactics they employ to get that popularity affect video games negatively and prevent many niche games from having any visibility.
Half a dozen popular games being undeservingly shat on <<< hundreds of games not even having chance to be made
>>
File: 1341408056467.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1341408056467.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>386481285

>Poe's law: the post
>>
>>386481861
It's 100% true.
If you think any of those listed are good, you yourself have bad taste. You are not intelligent enough to ever be anything but a normal, average human being. You are exchangeable with any other random drone out there. You just consume and like what the corporations tell you to.

Now go watch your favorite streamer on twitch, remember to donate, then go sit on discord with your bros and talk about how epic the pickle rick episode was before asking if any of them want to go play some PUBG.
>>
File: 1501875838097.jpg (28KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1501875838097.jpg
28KB, 480x451px
>>386482150
are for real?
come the fuck on
>>
>>386481285
Nornies like sex, yet it's the one thing you guys all seem to want
>>
>>386481670
You really think you're going to change someone's mind?
>>
>>386481285
The greatest irony about this post is that you wouldn't be making it if normies didn't exist, because video games wouldn't exist and neither would this board.
>>
>>386481285
>Normies liking pubg
>Normies even having a PC that can run it

Hell, all of my normie friends have never heard of steam, yet all have a ps4 or Xbox.
>>
>>386481285
rick and morty is really a normie show, at least on the same level as big bang theory or family guy
reddit is not really normie, at least not the turbo autists that inhabit the rick and morty subs like /r/c137
>>
>>386484145
>implying normies played video games before Playstation
>implying 4chan always had normies posting
Normies ruined my hobby and this website.
>>
>>386480102
Because I have a vastly different view of what video games could / "should" be than the main vocal opinions.
>>
>>386484764
>implying normies played video games before Playstation
They did, and you're a retard that's completely ignorant of video game history.

But hey, keep being angry about the people that are responsible for allowing you to play video games in the first place. :^)
>>
>>386481285
Everyones getting mad because they like something on that list lol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.