[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I guess a sequel to PS All-Stars is happening judging by these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

So I guess a sequel to PS All-Stars is happening judging by these two threads

>>385449626
>>386402651

Scroll down the threads to find out more info. Do you think this is legit? If so, what characters and stages do you want to see?
>>
Noctis over Cloud or Sephiroth? Hell I would have been fine with Vivi. But Noctis?
>>
Sony shit bros 2?

They're are actually making it? Holy shit never doubt that Sony is retarded. Never doubt it at all.
>>
File: Spike.png (507KB, 1280x642px) Image search: [Google]
Spike.png
507KB, 1280x642px
Spike better have this design.
>>
>>386473339
Noctis is more relevant right now, as sad as that is. Also, Smash got Cloud. So why not use Noct to avoid comparisons between the versions?

>>386473061
>Morgana over Joker

Gross. I don't care if he's the mascot character. That makes almost no sense.
>>
I'd want to see Gitaroo Man, Patapons, Lammy and Uncle Death
hell more Gitaroo man representation would be nice
>>
>>386474315
Why does everyone on /v/ have so much love for this Ape Escape design?
>>
>>386474883
Better version of the design from the first game.
Million Monkeys design was kinda "meh".
>>
>>386475041
Well either way Spike will be in the sequel for sure. I don't think they would ever cut him really. Same with Sir Dan.

For Sir Dan I like the look of his PSP game better, but make him feel like the PS1 game. Sir Dan is supposed to be fast as fuck, not slow and clunky.
>>
>>386474552
Cloud will always be the most popular FF character. Besides he is synonymous with PlayStation. Him and Snake should've been in this game I don't care if they were in Smash first.
>>
If it doesn't have Abe, I'm not buying
>>
>>386475660
Abe and Dart should be in there. Fucking shame that they had to be cut while Zeus and Isaac were made DLC.
>>
File: 666.jpg (666KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
666KB, 666x666px
I swear to god if they bring Delsin but not Cole
>>
>>386475937
>Two Delsins
>>
>>386476008
PS All-Stars 2 featuring

Cole
Evil Cole
Delsin
Evil Delsin
>>
Does anyone actually believe this guy?

Like I appreciate his effort to try and keep this legit, but there have been so many fake rumors about this game that I don't know why everyone latched on to this one.

Plus didn't GameArts say they weren't developing the game?
>>
>>386475562
Yeah, there's no arguing that, though it makes sense for them to bring Noctis instead of Cloud. I'd like to see how they implement his fighting style anyway. Seems kinda OP for a platform fighter.
>>
>>386476594
Him warping around, using a bunch of weapons and magic would be cool to see.

Having Noctis, Morgana, Crash and Spyro is already a huge improvement from the first game. That's 2 more JRPG characters (original had 0) and Crash and Spyro are the mascots of the PS1.
>>
>>386476912
Be thankful it's at least Noctis and not Lightning.
>>
>>386476562
Yeah seems like you're the only reasonable person on this thread lol.
>>
GameArts tweeted multiple times that they are not developing the game. Jesus how dense are you guys?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.