[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people hate him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0837.png (787KB, 689x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.png
787KB, 689x899px
Why do so many people hate him?
>>
Janefags
>>
He is a faggot ass redneck bitch always whining and complaining shit, he's a bitch ass nigga
>>
>>386464473
Because they don't know shit about friendship and loyalty
>>
>>386464683

Calm down Lee.
>>
Delusional waifufaggots and special snowflakes taht know nothing about family that get assblasted when someone cares enough about the people close to him not to take shit from anyone
>>
File: barney.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
barney.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>386464795
>Lee
>>
I don't hate him, I pity him.
>>
When was Kenny ever wrong
>>
He comes off as a gigantic selfish hypocrite honestly
>>
>there are people who didnt choose the save kenny and stay at the base ending

Objectively the best ending. Period.

If you leave the base with kenny, telltale basically just says LOL GO FUCK YOURSELF and kills him off like some extra in season 3.

At least if he leaves alone its unsure if he dies.

Also fuck jane and fuck that faggot russian kid.
>>
File: Sniper 2.png (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper 2.png
282KB, 1920x1080px
>>386465956
Killing/Leaving Ben
Stealing from the car
Not helping Lee save Shaun
When he made the "plan" to "Punch the first sonuvabitch I see, take his gun, then shoot the next sonuvabitch he sees."
Blaming Clementine for Sarita's death

That said, Kenny was still the best character in the series and Janefags are fucking retarded. I disagreed with him on all the above points and we were still bros till the end. He was flawed and made mistakes sometimes, but he meant well and wanted to protect those close to him. Maybe if he, Clem, and Luke weren't the only competent people in Season 2, he would have come across as less of an asshole.
>>
File: 1457407887544.gif (3MB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
1457407887544.gif
3MB, 222x379px
Because he does what needs to be done but isn't exactly what people view as "right". All comes down to the salt lick. Lily's dad was a sick man who had a fucking heart attack; even if she could get him up he'd be in no condition to be moved. Kenny got the train running, Kenny thought of the boat, Kenny got the boat working, and everything would've been fine if Clementine wasn't a fucking retard who ran off to some voice on the goddamn radio.

Season 2 he sets up a new family and cares for Clem as if she were his own, and focuses on a better place. He hates Arvo because he knows Arvo's fucking with them, hates the other group members for being overall useless, and finally hates Jane because she pretends to get a FUCKING BABY KILLED somehow to escalate the situation.

The only times Kenny was objectively wrong was lashing out at Lee over Duck needing to be dealt with (avoiding the inevitable) and in Season 2 with whatsherface dying and him being pissed off. Even after that in all his grief he STILL manages to prepare for the childbirth. Also he tries his best to keep Clem and AJ safe at the cost of his own life while Jane kills herself because she's having another kid

I will literally never understand the appeal of Jane. Why would ANYBODY choose her over Kenny?
>>
>>386466165
>selfish
>literally every single thing he does is to protect the people he loves.

Fuck off jane
>>
>>386466804
m-muh redneck that hates commies and is """"racist"""" despite his best friend, adoptive daughter, and adoptive son being black and his girlfriend being indian or something.
>>
>>386464473
because they're brainlet waifufags
>>
>complete cunt in season 1
>redemption arc completed off screen
>right about everything in season 2
>>
File: JANEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH.jpg (90KB, 727x276px) Image search: [Google]
JANEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH.jpg
90KB, 727x276px
>>386464473
>>
>>386464473

He's white.
>>
>>386467772
Is this the cannon choice?
>>
>>386467772
>DUDE CLEM, SEE, HE'S DANGEROUS
>Ignore that I started this shit though, I'm not dangerous haha
>>
>>386464473
I've never seen anyone say anything against him on this board, in fact most of what I see is pro-kenny
>>
>>386464473
he started brutalising a random russian teenager and it became very clear that he was somewhat insane
>>
>>386467569
>complete cunt in season 1
But 100% right.
>>
>>386468236
Fuck that russian cunt. Got luke killed and was about to steal the car with the dindu and dyke. Shame you never got to put a bullet in his head. At least kenny got to whoop him up good
>>
>>386468131
no
whatever you choose, you get a flashback of whoever you were with dying instantly to something really stupid, leading clementine to wherever she is in season 3

>>386468458
didn't luke die just from falling over?
>>
File: Jane.png (969KB, 1196x754px) Image search: [Google]
Jane.png
969KB, 1196x754px
>>386468131
Dunno, but it is one of the choices.
>>386468148
Don't forget
>oh you picked me clem? thanks
>better kill myself and leave you and the newborn to fend for yourselves!
>>
>>386464473
the fuck are you talking about?

/v/ sucks this dudes cock every time a thread about it is posted.

who the fuck even cares about this shitty visual novel?
>>
>>386468570
He died from the breaking ice that was caused by the commotion of the russian shit trying to run and having kenny chase him.
>>
>>386468236
That "random russian teenager" started a firefight for no good reason. Whether you rob him or not he tells his group that you robbed him.
>>386468570
Arvo's running across and weakening the ice was part of it. Luke gets one leg in the ice and you have a choice to go over and help or cover him while he tries to get out. If you help, you and he fall in and he dies. If you cover him Bonnie's stupid ass goes over, adds more weight than necessary and they both fall in, Luke dies either way but you can choose to not break the ice and let Bonnie die too (I personally chose that because FUCK Bonnie).
>>
>>386464473
People hate him? wew
>>
>>386469158
>Whether you rob him or not he tells his group that you robbed him.
honestly it's pointless to argue about characters in a telltale game because nothing that happens matters.
>>
>>386469232
Only Janefags hate him
>>
>>386464683
That sounds like Urban talk
>>
His suspicions always proved 100% right. Fucking urbans.
>>
Kennys a cool dude, even if you don't side with him 100% in Season 1 he'll help you find Clem because she's family to Lee.
>>
he cares
>>
>>386464473
Because he will refuse to help you find Clementine if you do not do everything to appease him (including wasting food on his son when everyone was starving) He flat out refuses to help Lee, who he considers to be a brother, find this little girl Lee is taking care of, that has no say in Lees decisions, all because he didnt get his way on everything, he has no loyalty and is only worried about what he wants and fuck everybody that doesnt want the same. He isnt suited for life in the Walking Dead, he has only survived because he got lucky, anyone that likes Jane is dumb, but anyone that likes Kenny is likely an abused spouse, Jane is a horrible choice but atleast she is predictable and will probably leave Clementine a better set up before she abandons her in contrast to Kenny who wont be able to get Clem and the baby to safety before throwing a temper tantrum and getting shit fucked all over again. None of this matters since S3 came out but from the viewpoint of someone finishing S2 you are a fool if you defend Kenny.
>>
>>386465043

*muffled barneyfag in distance getting louder*
>>
>>386470029
Fuck off janefag.
>>
Is it bad that 9 times out of 10 I always totally agreed with his line of thought?
>>
>>386470029
if you side with jane then in season 3 there's a flashback to her inexplicably getting a positive pregnancy test before instantly comitting suicide.

It's really dumb.
>>
>>386470239
>Jane is a horrible choice
>fuck off janefag
Yeah thats the other reason people hate Kenny
>>
>>386464473

Because they're retarded cnildren
>>
>>386470559
Didnt she fuck Luke? Still thats fucking Lame, but I personally believe that the Clem in my play through owed absolutely nothing to Kenny and it really is a choice between 2 shitty people.
>>
>>386470559
>inexplicably

Do you not remember the entire conversation between Mike, Bonnie, and Luke about how Luke and Jane fucked?
>>
i will be forever pissed at jane and luke. luke going into a hissyfit when jane disappears and didnt even flinch when he was told his best friend died. fuck the writing in these games.
>>
>>386470867
no

also, it was moreso about finding a working pregnancy test, and about instantly comitting suicide within like 30 seconds without ever attempting to abort it

>>386470920
iirc if lukes friend survives an encounter that he would have died in then he has literally no input into the story until he gets another opportunity to die.
>>
File: bwepy6rxmd7y.jpg (55KB, 640x531px) Image search: [Google]
bwepy6rxmd7y.jpg
55KB, 640x531px
>>386464473
Because we live in the age of zero personal accountability where women ho out of their way to emasculate men turning them into bitchy, narssastic, malable children and when these turds come across a man whos nothing like that they get mad about their safe space being invaded.
>>
Luke vs Kenny would've been a better choice for the final decision.

Question is... how would it have gone down? Considering Luke and Kenny have a kinda mutual respect, but don't agree on everything.
>>
>>386471175
Luke doesnt laugh at Kennys joke and Kenny immediately pulls a knife or some other stupid Kennyism
>>
Kenny was basically insane
Also letting him kill Jane is passive weak response in the situation.
Killing him is the correct choice.
>>
>>386471074
Your image perfectly describes the total pussy that is Kenny, if you think that Kenny is a real man than you clearly did not pay attention or are yourself a total pussy. kys ;]
>>
Everyone in Season 2 was written poorly. 400 Days didn't even matter in the end and those characters had more interesting stories.

Writing is a huge mess and same goes for Season 3 halfway through. Leaving with Kenny is still the better ending than going alone or being with Jane for two weeks before she kills herself
>>
>>386471175
>I'm not letting you take Clem to [place].
>Fuck you
That's about all they needed
>>
>>386471423
She deserved it, feels good staying at Wellington while "hanging in there" Jane got what was coming to her.
>>
>>386471423
Fuck that, let Kenny kill Jane then kill him. two retards one bullet.
>>
>>386471478
Sit back down, Urban
>>
File: 1409527615403.jpg (147KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1409527615403.jpg
147KB, 960x960px
>>386466393
Kenny gets his redemption that way. Wandering off into eternity, a true American Hero.
>>
>>386471423
Yeah it really didnt need to come down to killing either of them, all Jane would need to say at that point is that the baby is alive and this would force Clem to choose between the 2 since kenny wouldnt have a reason to kill Jane and the 2 clearly could not work together at this point.
>>
>>386471619
"Kenny, I'm just saying... what if there's nothing out there?"
"Fuck off Luke, it's not like you have a plan."

X: ...
A: Fuck Off Kenny
B: Fuck Off Luke
Y: Both of you Fuck off
>>
>>386464473
There's been a huge influx of janefags since reddit invaded.
They space

kind of like

this for some reason?
>>
File: IMG_0834.png (124KB, 284x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0834.png
124KB, 284x243px
>He stayed at Wellington
>He didn't grab Kennys hat
>MFW
>>
kenny is a paragon, men should aspire to uphold his values
>>
>>386471478
I wish I was as uncompromising as Kenny, i wish i had his bravery and could confront situations like him.
>>
>>386472094
>he didn't stay at wellington
>he made a broken old man take care of a baby and a little girl
>he didn't let him wander off knowing they're somewhere safe
>>
>>386470029
I agree completely. It was really surprising seeing how many people defend Kenny. Especially people who appreciate his 'loyalty', when the fucker loses his shit and turns on you if you ever do anything he doesn't like. Yeah he apologises later, but then pulls the same shit again and again, and it gets progressively worse each time. Your abused spouse analogy is very apt. It makes me a little concerned for the wellbeing of these people.
>>
>>386464473
I hated him, but I hated Jane more. I'm glad they are both dead.
>>
>>386464473
he's a fucking nutjob

>>386464547
she's a fucking nutjob, too
>>
>>386472542
you're a fucking nutjob
>>
Kenny did nothing wrong. He's the hero of Season 2.
>>
>>386472094
You get kennys hat staying at wellington too ya dingus.

Staying at wellington with kenny walking off mission accomplished is the legit "happy" ending.
>>
>>386473540
If you stay at Wellington, in season 3 there's a flashback where you need to grab supplies as Clem, and one of the
Things you can grab is Kennys Hat. Some people didn't.
>>
File: Duck.jpg (542KB, 1371x773px) Image search: [Google]
Duck.jpg
542KB, 1371x773px
>>386464473
I hated him from the start. Do you save the life of the same guy that rescued you/Clementine, and brought you to his father's farm, or help the son of a redneck, that isn't even close to the area you are standing in? I saved Shawn, but of course, he died regardless, so I was forced to redo the decision.
>>
>>386464893
>family
>favoritism

how can anyone defend that
>>
>>386464473
Never understood why people liked this fag so much to be honest. Is being put in a sequal of the game you was in automaticaly makes you fan favorite or something?
>>
>>386474394
Only beta cucks dont like him though
>>
>>386474454
Only underage stormfags do though.
>>
>>386466165
>selfish
>will beg for you and the baby to be let into a safe community at the cost of his life

Janefag Holocaust when
>>
>>386474517
Cheap bait but here have (you) anyway, Ive got extra.
>>
>>386474806
Please refrain yourself from posting on this website until you're 18.
>>
>>386474202
You'd understand if your family wasn't ashamed and disappointed by you
>>
>>386475128
Ill stop as soon as you go back to r eddit and promise to never visit here again
>>
>>386470029
What the fuck are you on about, Kenny will help you even if you don't side with him on a lot of things.
>>
>>386475606
My play through he refused, only major things i can think i did to piss him off was not feed his son when they were starving ( I did feed him when he was dying) not steal from the car and maybe not let him kill the zombie kid in the attic which apparently he needs to do to get over duck
>>
>>386476875
>not feeding a starving child
That's where you fucked up
>>
>>386477784
Sorry I meant to say, not feeding a HUNGRY child, because they hadnt gone that long without food. Even knowing about all the food they find shortly after that event I would still make the same choice, the adults, and more importantly the fighters, need the calories more than the children because they are the ones that will be able to bring back more food, giving food to the children isnt thinking ahead and just giving into emotions.
>>
>>386464473
Very simple.
If you don't help him do the murder in the farm house he becomes the biggest asshole who sometimes would leave lee and clem to fucking die. If you help him do the murder he's your best friend for the rest of the game and risks his life and boat plan to help you get clem back.

It's very easy to hate or like him depending on your choices. Sadly this is the only time that tell tale made a choice really matter.
>>
>>386479168
>ITS ABOUT SURVIVAL FUCK CHILDREN

Ah, you went with Jane I see.
>>
File: 1359000674255.gif (2MB, 280x189px) Image search: [Google]
1359000674255.gif
2MB, 280x189px
>>386464473
because he's just using you for his own needs and if you refuse he's the biggest asshole in the game
>>
>>386466434
>not stealing from the car

Shouldn't have left your supplies out in the open.
>>
>>386480004
What about Season 2? Why do people hate him there?
>>
Its best to kill him in season 2 because the way they kill him off in s3 is insulting to the both the character, which has been a franchise character having been an integral part of both seasons, and the player for investing in him. Him dying at the hands of Clem in s2 is more emotional and gives his death some actual weight.

He's also like your redneck dad who is bitter about fucking everything but you dont want to kill him even though everyone would be better off.
>>
>>386465043
I hate that one of the most based character in vidya has the same name as this autist.
>>
>>386480476
Because of left over hard feelings from season 1 and at a certain point it seems like he's completely too far gone.

Lets put it this way BAD season 1 kenny on top of season 2 coming unhinged kenny is worse than Jane.
>>
>>386480764
I figure they tried to work out how to continue the Story with Kenny & Jane, but decided it was too hard to work with all the previous choices and thought fuck it. Killed them off immediately and gave us a bunch of nobodies.
>>
>>386464473
Kenny was easily my favorite, god the season 3 starting with him was hard almost as hard as lee since he was the ray of hope that things would be okay
>>
>>386471613
>400 Days didn't even matter in the end

This pissed me the fuck off. I seriously thought 400 Days characters would actually affect Season 2. But no, in the it didn't fucking matter.
>>
>>386482089
They get a brief as fuck cameo in Episode.. 3 I think of S2.

I think the problem was that TT had grand plans for TWD, but then the fanbase came to be OBSESSED with Clemantine.
>>
>>386466804
I blame Two Best Friends Play for mindlessly shitting on Kenny because they make shit decisions.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.