[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game motivates you the most to get /fit/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

What game motivates you the most to get /fit/ ?
>>
>>386463170
Judging by my body, none yet.
>>
Yakuza series
>>
>>386463170
none. all they do is waste your time
>>
>>386463170
why do people invent feud where there is nothing ? mario and luigi are the biggest bros of vidya
>>
To me it was Street Fighter.
>>
>>386463170
Wii fit?
>>
>>386463170
Tekken 7
Wing Chun looks fucking sick
>>
>>386463360
say that to wario and waluigi

Speaking of which, where's waluigi's game?
>>
What's the best way to get fit for a lazy fatass like myself? Been doing pushups, situps, squats and swimming for an hour every other day and I wanna know if there's a better way of getting riped without joining a gym
>>
>>386463509
Powerlifting.
You continue being a fatass but stronk.
>>
>>386463509

Go to a park with calisthenic bars and train there.
>>
>>386463509
Fight bears in the woods.
>>
>>386463509
home gym, if money is no prob
>>
>>386463509
Wanna lose weight? Use your bodyweight routines as a warm up, then swim more and count calories.
Want to lose weight and gain muscle mass. Do the same but lift on your alternating days.
>>
>>386463646
This is the best method for anons. No cutting, no ridiculous diet restrictions, just channeling calories into muscle and becoming the IDEAL MALE FORM.
>>
Skyrim with Shape Atlas for Men
>>
>>386463509
if you just want to lose weight just eat less.
>>
>>386463509
just go to /fit/ and read the sticky.
>>
>>386463509
Join a gym, you can find good deals if you look around and nobody will care about you being a weak fatass
>>
>>386463509
Talk about video games, you faggot.
>>
>>386463870
the fuck outta here, nobody likes a fatlord
>>
The only thing that inspired and motivated me was Ouija board haunting bro. He was so confident he challenged essentially what was a poltergeist and came out the winner.

Ghosts were my phobia but not anymore

As far as games go, it was squall. He's not buff or anything but he was basically me and seeing him overcome things that would send me Into isolation mode and endure it was what I needed
>>
>This window will close in 3 seconds...
>>
>>386463509
Use weights bruh. 100 push ups is shit gains and takes up a ton of time. Just do 5 bench press and your gucci.
>>
Any VR game that has me moving around, like Holoball or fruit ninja maybe even SuperHot
>>
>>386464470
Skinny faggot detected
>>
>>386463227
This ;^)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.