[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I git gud at fightan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

How do I git gud at fightan?
>>
>>386457624

Practice against other people. If you lose try to figure out why you lost and work on fixing that.

Keep practicing. Don't get hearbroken when you lose.
>>
>>386457842
whats a good fightan to start off on for someone who sucks.
>>
>>386458017
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator 2.
>>
File: aigle.jpg (103KB, 900x649px) Image search: [Google]
aigle.jpg
103KB, 900x649px
Is it worth getting the 360 for RR and Idolmaster
>>
>>386459201

Fanservice... was the wrestling anime any good? I liked Keijo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>386459537
It's basically girl-on-girl wrestling ryona fanservice. Not much going for it outside of that.
Who knows, maybe you're into that. I am.
>>
Girls wrestling girls is the purest form of love.
>>
>>386459201
>marathoned that seires
It was nice.
Prefered Tiger Mask W's diva fights more, but I just came off of that series when I did.
>>
i don;t know
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-07-12h12m37s251.png (767KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-07-12h12m37s251.png
767KB, 1280x720px
>>386459948
This is true.
>>386460549
How many diva fights does Tiger Mask have? I could've sworn that series was 60 episodes or longer.
>>
>>386459413
Maybe. I regret selling my XB360 because RRXX was easily my most fapped to game and I miss it. It was heavily flawed but girl-girl wrestling is my kryptonite.
>>
Rumble roses is just fap fuel
post webm/gifs
>>
Is it weird that I want my gf to be in a Rumble Roses match and lose, with the winning girl then forcing me to take her on a date or she'll keep hurting my gf?
>>
>>386458017
The one that looks cool. And play it with friends.
>>
>>386459537
It was pretty bad, and I usualy can find worth in most disgusting trash shows.

The issue is that it takes itself way too seriously. There's rarely any levity and the fanservice is almost overshadowed by the strugle and the pain.
I was expecting hot girls and fanservice but got a bunch of disturbingly long scenes with a girl convincingly screaming in pain and the sounds of rubber rubbing, like when you caress a baloon.

It should be fine if you like ryona.
>>
>>386462237
Absolutely weird. Be normal like me and want two girls to wrestle their hardest because the loser will have to wrestle some nasty fat guy who enjoys hurting them.
>>
>>386458017
>>386458529
Jesus christ stop that shit
No it's not a good fighter to start out
Stop saying that, it's false and deep down you know it
>>
File: decent.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
decent.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>386459201
I wanted it to be good, but it ended up just being hours worth of boston crabs and nothing else.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.