[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one here who loves both of these games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 61

File: TWW-TP.png (2MB, 2366x912px) Image search: [Google]
TWW-TP.png
2MB, 2366x912px
Am I the only one here who loves both of these games?
>>
>>386457160
Yes you have can only like one and must hate the other
>>
>>386457160
I love both of these games but I have not played the HD versions
>>
>>386457423
You should. They're the definitive versions.
>>
A link to the past
Ocarina of Time
Majora's mask
Wind waker
Twilight princess

These 5 Zeldas are literally the only zelda games you ever need to play to enjoy the series.
>NES Zeldas are outdated relics that pale in comparison to ALTTP
>Awakening, Oracle, and minish, while all good are not necessary.
>PH and ST are insults to wind waker
>Shitward sword can stay in the dump where it belongs
>Four swords adventures is just reskinning ALTTP with four links
>a link between worlds is literally a worse ALTTP in ever single way imaginable.
>3DS spinoff trash like triforce heroes shouldnt even exist
>BOTW is literally the furthest we've ever come from Zelda, but a zelda themed skyrim clone with hardly any of the titular mechanics expected of the series, yet people eat it up.
>>
>>386458604
There's no reason to play OOT and TP when they are clones of ALTTP but in 3D. LoZ, Zelda II, ALTTP, MM, and BOTW are the only Zelda games that are actually unique and worth playing.
>>
All Zelda games are good desu.
>>
>>386458948
>Clones of ALTTP

By what Degree? TP and OOT are nothing like ALTTP unless you mean dungeoning and temple diving, which *gasp* has existed since fucking wizardry! If your argument is 2D/3D gameplay being the same, you seriously need to rethink your argument, cause thats a bowl of laughs.

>Zelda 2
How is Zelda 2 original anymore by todays standards? Even castlevania was a better Zelda 2, And by todays standards Dark souls took over Zelda 2's "Style" of combat.

>>386459031
>Wand of Gamelon is a good game.
>>
>>386458948
I didn't realize I could play songs that stop and reverse time to solve complex 3D puzzles and speed forward the days in ALTTP. Also I don't recall being able to turn into a wolf and use my senses to weed out hidden shadows and magical shadow worlds... Hummmm....
>>
>>386459031

N64 and Gamecube era was the only era where Zelda was a fun series, now its just a beaten horse that people expect to come out every year with a new mediocre title to further kill a once good series.
>>
>>386458604
>>BOTW is literally the furthest we've ever come from Zelda, but a zelda themed skyrim clone with hardly any of the titular mechanics expected of the series, yet people eat it up.

It's still a good game.
>>
>>386459661
Agreed, but its not a Zelda game.
>>
>>386459697
That's like saying Galaxy isn't a Mario game because of the gravity mechanics
>>
i like skyward sword
>>
>>386459031
>All Zelda games are good desu.
Yes. Providing they're on Nintendo platforms.
>>
>>386459745
Galaxy is a mario game because it has all the staples of 64 and sunshine's platforming mechanics, as well as new ones.

BOTW literally got rid of everything zelda related for no reason. No rolling for that stupid god awful stamina meter, Eating and cooking food over cutting grass for hearts/using potions, Runes are a terrbile excuse for items, and they get boring since you get them at the begining of the game. Breakable weapons are stupid as shit. Breakable MASTER SWORD is even stupider. Dungeons were an absolute joke. shrines were an awful way to pad out the game instead of making it story based and direction/adventure based as it should be.

Its not Zelda at all, its a nother game with link in it to make it zelda themed.
>>
>>386459974
Autism like this is why so many series end up going stale.
>>
>>386457160
Yes, I like them, but they were total disappointments, WWHD more so than TPHD.
>>386458604
>A link to the past
LInk's Awakening is better than it though. What makes it unnecessary?
>>386459595
We're lucky to get a zelda game every 3 years and most console zeldas make us wait more than 5 years. Skyward Sword wasn't even bad, and that was the worst thing to come out of zelda in a long time.
>>
>>386460081
>Yes, I like them, but they were total disappointments, WWHD more so than TPHD.

People expected too much. A franchise can't revolutionize the industry with every new installment anymore
>>
>>386459381
>complex 3D puzzles
Ocarina of Time does not have complex puzzles of any kind.
>>
>>386457160
WW is excellent. TP was alright but better than botw at least.
>>
>>386457160

Wind Waker is my favourite Zelda game, and maybe the game I know the most with MGS.
I really love this game, and since the release of TP I considered TP as a bad zelda game.

Recently I've replayed it through emulation and it was awesome, and now it's one of my favorite games too. I think he's "meh" only if you play it on Wii, it's more comfortable and enjoyable if you can just sit on your couch with a good old controller.
>>
>>386459697
>break conventions and rehash formula that Zelda has clinger to for generations
>suddenly it's not a Zelda game
It's an action adventure where you use a a silent character to target enemies, evade attacks, swing swords, gather hearts, and solve big puzzles. It's a Zelda game.
>>
>>386458604
>>PH and ST are insults to wind waker

I like ST, but PH was such a bait and switch piece of shit

>WW sequel announced
>Fuck yeah, Adventures with pirate Zelda and her crew
>All taken out of the game in the opening sequence

Linebeck is cool, but I'll never get over that
>>
>>386460225
Now, no. back then yes. You seem to forget the game is 20 years old now, and everyone and their mother talks about its puzzle solutions every speedrun or playthrough. If you actually went in blind with no knowledge whatsoever of what to do, many things would be bullshit to you.
>Using the megaton hammer on dark link
>Opening shadow temple with dins fire (Which is not mandatory)
>The entirety of the water temple blind.
>Forest temple Poe hiding places.
>Bottom of the well traps
>Most of the spirit temple
>>
>>386460425
Congrats, you just described Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. Not Zelda.
>>
>>386460501
>>Using the megaton hammer on dark link

That's not mandatory either
>>
File: JustRightWW.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
JustRightWW.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
Reminder that WW has the best soundtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRWq53IFXVQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J_bL2bjQ-k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o78T9-I4OGA
>>
>>386460392
>Playing the wii version
Play Gamecube. TP GC is the definitive version without the bullshit motion controls.
>>
>>386460501
None of those things were complex and I played it when I was 10. I'm not trying to shit on OOT but saying any Zelda game has complex puzzles is wrong.
>>
IMO Windwaker is BOTW done right. If they had done BOTW like the great sea, but with 90% more content over open ocean, and a primary method of travel always at your disposal, WHILE still having a good story and direction driven adventure it would have been amazing.

My problem with BOTW is its mostly all sidequests. A few big plot quests that can be solved in 3 hours, and thats it. Thats the game. The rest of its bulk like 80% of the game, is meaningless busywork that doesnt net you any rewards toward the finale, since at this point you'd have already beaten it. Meanwhile WW is a game I'll always revisit just to go on great sea explorations and dick around on uncharted islands.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>386460863
>but saying any Zelda game has complex puzzles is wrong.
>>
File: Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg (56KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg
56KB, 700x700px
>>386461052
DELETE THIS
>>
>>386459974
>Got rid of everything Zelda related

>Link is in it
>Zelda is in it
>Ganon is in it
>King Hyrule is in it
>Impa is in it
>Gorons, Zora, Rito, Koroks and Gerudo are in it
>Bokoblins, Moblins, Keese, Hinox, Lynel, and other staple enemies are in it
>the Master Sword is in it
>Hyrule, Zora's domain, Goron City, and other such staple locations are in it
>Zelda pantheon is there (Goddess Hylia and all the rest)
>place names have Zelda references
>musical cues are Zelda
>attacking Cuccos makes them attack you
>shielding from octoroks can kill them
>can charge and spin attack
>can get heart containers after completing dungeons

>not Zelda related
>>
>Used to have every single Zelda game up to 2008 back in the day
>Was a super huge zelda nerd who sperged about how great Skyward sword was and had shitoads of collectors merchandise
>Room was all zelda posters and promotionals

>2016
>Don't have any more zelda games other than WW on Gamecube
>Sold all that merchandise for better things
>No interest in BOTW at all

Its weird how time changes people.
>>
I like all Zelda games except for Majora's Mask. I don't know why, I just couldn't get into it like any of the others. Maybe it had to do with losing progress in dungeons after a few hours, or the fact that they focused so much more on sidequests than the main game.
>>
>>386460949
>BoTW done right
>immediately discredits himself by saying Wind Waker is pads itself using the empty seas
>>
>>386461052
Legitimately forgot about that. That is a good puzzle though and wish more of the games had critical thinking skills like that one.
>>
>>386461225
>It has story lore so its zelda related

So does my erotic fanfiction of ZeldaXJabujabu, does that suddenly make it official zelda merchandise? I think not.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 217x232px
>>386461573
How is it not a Zelda game? It was heavily exploration based, allowed for non linear progress and all the NPCs had that Zelda charm to them.
>>
File: 1346821967616.jpg (11KB, 180x168px) Image search: [Google]
1346821967616.jpg
11KB, 180x168px
>>386461225
>Main character is in it
>Main focus is in it
>Main villain is in it
>Main Guardian is in it
>Noteable side character is in it
>Familiar enemies from the rpevious isntallment are in it
>More Familiar enemies are in it
>The macguffin is in it
>Familliar staple locations are in it
>Narritive prominent from the first installment makes a comeback to further flesh out the plot
>Locations are aptly named as cameos
>Returning compositon form previous installments
>Silly easter egg makes a comeback
>Staple mechanic makes a comeback
>Holding the B button makes a comeback
>Increase of health or magic capacity as reward by completing a quest

Woooow, Thanks for explaining videogames in general anon. Real informative.
>>
>>386460748
>not posting the 1 song that might make this true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMh7VtKAoPo
OoT/MM might be just a bit better.
>>
I liked TP HD a lot, WW HD fixed some things but was still pretty boring
>>
>>386461738
>charm

Charm is not a quantifiedvalue in which you win an argument with anon. Are you going to call zelda games "comfy" next?
>>
>>386462076
Breath of the Wild was comfy though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj07-YU5cTk

You've still yet to tell me how it's not a Zelda game, just because it doesn't follow rigid conventions for what you expect from a Zelda game doesn't mean it all of a sudden isn't one. The whole point of Breath of the Wild was to make a game similar to the one on the NES but with modern hardware and I'd say they did a pretty good job.
>>
>>386462394
You're focusing on the icing of a cake instead of the cake itself. Narrative is not the prime factor of a videogame, its a sub-factor. This isn't a book where changing the characters suddenly makes it a new medium, Games are far more complex then that and the meat of the cake lies in the mechanics.

Example:
I'm going to take Devil may Cry, mod out dante, replace him with link, replace trish with Zelda, replace the demons with moblins, and make the bad guy Ganon.
The story is Link is teaming up with Zelda after she came to his bar in hyrule city with a request to slay the moblins by the evil ganon who wants the triforce for himself. But tragedy, Zelda betrays link because ganon made her to lure him into a trap just like his brother dark link, who now serves him as well. Zelda dies and Link cries over it after he slays ganon with the holy master sword in which he is half of, known as the sword of hyrule.

Its totally a Zelda game now right? Its got prominent iconic zelda characters with a zelda related plot, and familiar enemies and items right? Wrong. It's DMC reskinned as Zelda and everyone would see through it. BOTW is exactly that, Skyrim with a fresh coat of Zelda gloss. There is nothing in BOTW that makes it a Zelda game by core mechanics other than swinging a sword and shooting arrows, which, hate to break it to you, is in every single adventure game ever.
>>
>>386461052
People actually had trouble with this?
>>
>>386462394
>similar to the one on the NES
I gotta stop you there.
>9 dungeons in zelda 1
>4 "dungeons" in botw
>no idea what you might find next in zelda 1
>"oh look, another shrine"
>a single, reliable sword weapon in zelda 1
>weapons break every 5 minutes at first, and then improve to once every 30-45 minutes
>cool little upgrades and items in each dungeon in zelda 1
>completely nonexistent in botw
Saying BotW was like zelda 1 was just an excuse for nintendo to put the series in a different genre.
>>
>>386462826
>Skyrim with a fresh coat of Zelda gloss.
-Quests designed around landmarks on the map and using directions opposed to quest markers
-Weather having a tangible effect on the environment
-Can climb every surface in the overworld
-Each region having a climate you need to plan around
-Entirely non linear main quest
Breath of the Wild doesn't have that much in common with Skyrim desu.
>>
>>386458604
>excluding original NES game
wew lad
>>
>>386460081
>links awakening
>better than LTTP
You have no idea what the fuck you're prattling about.
>>
>>386463151
He's confusing concept with mechanics and core. In CONCEPT BOTW is a re-imagined Zelda 1, it sets out to be a modernized Zelda 1, but in EXECUTION, it fails in every regard because it added new hindering mechanics and hurdles that nobody wanted or asked for all because other modern games have them. Also being able to see what lies ahead of you kills the magic of Z1.
>>
>>386463235
>-Weather having a tangible effect on the environment

Thank you for reminding me. Can we shoot whoever thought it conveniently raining when you're at the top of a cliff was a good idea?

>Near top of cliff after 3 minutes of climbing
>LOL RAIN
>Slip all the way down
>Have to wait 10 real time minutes for it to subside before I can start again
>>
>>386457160
no
>>
>>386463573
Just make a fire and rest or use Revali's gale, rain isn't that much of an issue honestly.
>>
File: OoT3D_Link_Sheik_Artwork.jpg (3MB, 1884x2500px) Image search: [Google]
OoT3D_Link_Sheik_Artwork.jpg
3MB, 1884x2500px
Bring back the OOT artstyle
>>
>>386461573
Kinky
>>
>>386463251
Theres a reason Nintendo remade OOT, MM, TP and WW over the original NES game. it sucked. horribly. Might have been good back then, but its a boring poiunt A to B slog now thats been vastly improved.
>>
I like every mainline Zelda game except the DS ones. Played them all. PH was mediocre at the very best.

I'd say I only loved 5 of those and neither were WW/TP, but they were good.

Skyward Sword is totally fine and the excessive tutorials are just an annoyance,
they don't make it a bad game
>>
>>386463958
I like it
>>
>>386457160
I think you are op, A WITCH BURN HER!
>>
>>386457160
No Wind Waker HD is the definitive version, bloom or not. It fixed so much that was wrong with Wind Waker. There's no real fixing TP. It's not a horrible game but TP's problems are too ingrained into the game's design to have a remaster or even remake solve those issues.
>>
>>386464025
>They don't make a bad game
Wrong. I replayed SS before promptly selling it off last week, and it wasn't the tutorials. It was the needless padding out of "Go find 3 of X" every puzzle

>Go find 5 key parts with the awful dowsing mechanic
>Go find 5 more key parts with the awful dowsing mechanic
>Go find 5 EVEN more parts with the waful dowsing mechanic
>Go find a fucking dropped fan somewhere in the entire world with the awful dowsing mechanic
>Go find 24 tadtones with the awful dowsing mechanic
>Go activate 3 switches to power up the sandship
>Go fight the fucking Destroyer 3 fucking times.

If it wasn't a dungeon (The only good parts) it was a fucking dowsing fetchquest.
>>
>>386464451
>The only good parts
The Lanayru parts were really good too, I really liked the Sand Sea in particular and I wish the other two areas had that level of creativity in them instead of collecting tadtones.
>>
File: tumblr_om1i1xYTPu1tt3lc4o1_1280.jpg (44KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om1i1xYTPu1tt3lc4o1_1280.jpg
44KB, 736x552px
>>386464139
Been playing PLXPW haven't you.
>>
>>386463293
Prove me wrong autist.
>>
>>386457160
I liked both of them OP
>>
File: 1309041310179.png (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1309041310179.png
20KB, 400x400px
>>386457160
>see footage of WW before it releases
>"what the fuck, this isn't what I wanted"
>turns out to be what I wanted
>see footage of TP before it releases
>"holy shit, this is exactly what I wanted"
>it is exactly what I wanted

GC was a great era for Zelda. I'll never understand the constant bitching between WW and TP when they're both good games.
>>
File: IMG_0312.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0312.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
I love them even more
>>
>>386464701
Am I missing something or is there a reason why you have almost two of everything?
>>
>>386464701
Nigger, you've got two of the Ganondorf figurine haven't you
>>
>>386458604
LTTP, TP, OoT are pretty much the same game
i'd say play OoT, MM, WW, and BotW.
>>
>>386464701
Do you really buy an extra copy to keep sealed? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>386465631
People are sadly like this.
>>
>>386463958
You've obviously never played it if you're calling it a point a to point b slog.
>>
>>386466647
On the contrary i've played Zelda 1 over 8 times. Sorry but it is. Zelda 1 has a clear path from start to finish, whether or not you choose to follow it an deviate is on you, but no matter what you beat all 9 dungeons and take on ganon by the end of it. And theres a clear faster method of going from dungeon to dungeon, which makes the game point A to B which everyone follows because its that much easier.
>>
>>386465224
>2D and 3D spacing and puzzle structure is exactly the same

I'll agree with you on TP, but OOT and ALTTP are two sides of both dimensions.
>>
Twilight princess: Feels like an epic hero's journey. to prove oneself and save the world

Brath of the Wild: Feels like a field trip link woke up late for and decided to go be a retard with magic powers in the wilderness while everyone is suffering.
>>
File: IMG_2572.jpg (36KB, 340x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2572.jpg
36KB, 340x240px
>>386466924
>sucked horribly
>beat it 8 times
>>
>>386457160
WW is god tier. TP is meh
>>
>>386458604
>>386459661
>>386459697
>>386461225
replacing key items with runes and dungeons with shrines and beasts was a mistake that changed the formula up for the worse. obviously the world was big and beautiful but the mechanics and collectibles proved ultimately pretty shallow, and all the puzzles were just different versions of the same thing. even if they wanted to replace items with runes (which is a shitty plan from the design standpoint cause there's less cool shit for the character to collect/ have in your inventory) having only three that effect stuff in the world + bombs is fucking lame; most games in the series have a bunch more that give you way more puzzle variety.
there were barely any meaningful side characters/ no companion character, and the story was fucking minimal (especially, i'll say it, compared to skyward sword, which excelled in that area)
also, the music sucked
>>
>>386468183
>the music sucked
Nice meme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj07-YU5cTk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXllNPap39A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgK_OfW7nl4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaaLWh-5Esc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgKbyhdPwkA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMFuejFzgTs
>>
>>386458171
>Wind Waker HD's butchered art direction
>Even comparing it to the original's.
Gameplay wise it's better, but the art direction is TOO important to WW for it to not be a big deal when it's fiddled with, especially if the results are so inferior.
>>
>>386468183
>the story was fucking minimal
That's a good thing. Hours of non-skippable cutscenes were fucking bullshit.
>>
>>386460949
I always thought BotW was WW done right
>>
>>386468513
Only if you're playing on Dolphin. The Wii U version blows the Gamecube version out of the water
>>
>>386471091
>Forced gyro based boomerang controls

Nah fuck off.
>>
>>386471312
>Forced

Use the pro controller dumbass
>>
>>386457160
I like TP but am not really that big on TWW. I like exploring around but always have no fun at all in the dungeons/forsaken fortress.
>>
>>386471525
>Buy an $80 patented nintendo peripheral goy, it'll make the game much better!

Nah fuck off.
>>
>>386471312
Gyro is honestly great
>>
>>386457160
All 3D Zeldas are good besides Skyward Sword.
>>
>>386471750
>He doesn't own one anyway for MK8 and 8 player Smash

Get some friends
>>
>>386471914
>Get some friends
I go out drinking with my friends like a real person, so yeah have fun sitting inside with your nintendo slumber parties.
>>
>>386472247
>Expects me to believe this when he bought a Wii U
>>
>>386472318
>when he bought a Wii U
I don't recall ever saying I owned one. You did.
>>
>>386457160
No you dumb cunt, they are literally the same game except one is cellshaded and the other has bloom out the ass. They're both by the numbers easy OoT clones with the same exact flaws.
>>
>>386472402
So you were bitching about the controls of a game you never played. Then you're simply a dumbass. The gyro works fine.
>>
>>386472539
No, god you have terrible reading comprehension and make a lot of assumptions buddy.
>You have to own a game to play it
I've played it, it's ass. Dolphin is better, and necessary gyro does not improve the game in any way shape or form.
>B-but if you buy this $80 cointroller it works! really!
Or I could ignore nintendo's Jewery, and enjoy it for free in better quality, with a better non-gyro controller setup on Dolphin. Plain and simple.
>>
>>386472736
>I played it for two seconds. My opinions are valid!
>>
File: 1472399022446.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472399022446.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>>386472927
Again with the assumptions. I've played Dragon roost - Tower of the gods one day over at a buddy's place. It's no different, and it's just not as good. I don't see why you're getting so anally defensive about it. Windwaker HD is a shit "Remaster" of a good game, and yet here you are fighting tooth and nail to defend it, did I somehow step on your precious ego, or are you just that mad that the roiginal game with shaders and actual fixes runs better FOR FREE mind you, than the $60 expense you made?

Hoenstly. Grow the fuck up. And I say this as wind waker being one of my top 10. You have serious attatchment issues to your things man.
>>
File: WindWaker-GC-vs-WiiU.jpg (470KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WindWaker-GC-vs-WiiU.jpg
470KB, 1920x1080px
>>386473212
This guy gets it.
>>
>>386473212
You're the one changing the subject. You bitched about gyro controls being shitty and forced. When neither is true. Many people like them and the pro controller exists (which most Wii U owners are going to have for local multiplayer).

> the $60 expense you made?

I preordered it with the Ganondorf figurine that now sells online for over $100 so I actually made money by buying it.
>>
>>386473594
Seeing as you so vehemently defend the gyro, I have doubts your copy is still sealed, let alone worth $100 even with the figure.

>You bitched about gyro controls being shitty and forced. When neither is true.
Uh, yes it is small fry. Yes it is. Buying a way to make it easier doesn't mean it isn't forced in the standalone product.
>Many people like them
Show of hands in this thread, anyone a fan of Gyro?
>(which most Wii U owners are going to have for local multiplayer)
You're acting like you are the majority. Most people wouldn't even humor the idea of buying extra shit for their console. Why do you think switch is literally in the shitter right now?

Jesus christ open your goddamned eyes and get the nintendo out of them already. YOu're a hypnotized fanboy loyalist (The worst kind) who defends anything someone says negative about their precious company. You can like nintendo and not be a total tool, and its people like you that give us real fans a bad name.
>>
>>386474206
>Uh, yes it is small fry. Yes it is. Buying a way to make it easier doesn't mean it isn't forced in the standalone product.
>Being this upset by the idea of someone buying an extra controller for a console that has several games with local multiplayer capabilities

>You're acting like you are the majority. Most people wouldn't even humor the idea of buying extra shit for their console. Why do you think switch is literally in the shitter right now?

Oh, you're a console war faggot. Okay, further discussion with you is a waste.
>>
File: 1453215329097.png (690KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453215329097.png
690KB, 1280x960px
>>386474514
>You're a consolewar faggot

Because I'm telling the truth? Jesus christ man. I'm pro Sony Sega and Nintendo but that doesn't mean i'm blindly going to defend every action nintendo makes, especially when they've made piss poor decisions in marketing and business sense since 2009. Sorry you can't seem to accept that, but its hard truth. and the switch most certainly is failing in sales right now. Don't even try to debate that.
>>
>>386474514
>>386473594
>>386472927
>>386472539
>This is the state of /v/
>>
>>386468305
These aren't bad songs, but I'm used to Zelda soundtracks being mindblowing though I'll admit post-WW Zeldas in general have struglled with their music aside from Spirit Tracks
>>
File: drakehotlinebling.jpg (52KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
drakehotlinebling.jpg
52KB, 620x349px
>>386475382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_bFLwB0WY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9VepjBPVh4
Funnily enough, the lead composer for Spirit Tracks was also the lead composer for Breath of the Wild.
>>
>>386461573
>>So does my erotic fanfiction of ZeldaXJabujabu,

Post it
>>
>>386463958
Aonuma, get off /v/. An Octorok might get you.
>>
>>386476949
>>386463958

BotW was essentially a Z1 remake
>>
File: 1501524400478.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501524400478.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>386457160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaYGTagatiY
>>
>>386457160
There is literally no such thing as a bad Zelda game. The only ones that I'd say aren't good are the DS entries and the Four Swords titles, although those are spinoffs more than anything.

As far as the 3D entries go, they all range from good to great. Personally my rankings would go OoT>BotW>MM=WW>SS>TP

Yes, I like Skyward more than Twilight.
>>
>>386478238
see>>386463151
>>
>>386479672
>There is literally no such thing as a bad Zelda game

There is if you're not a blind loyalist fanboy. Only 2 games in the series are even remotely worth ebing classified as "Good". the others are playable, but not worth revisiting or replaying ever again.
>>
>>386479934
It's by far the closest any of the 3D games have come and it's even closer than many of the 2D games.
>>
>>386480059
Thanks mr. contrarian!
>>
>>386480059
This isn't enough bait for me. Which are the two "good" games?
>>
File: WW-Bait.png (697KB, 1372x767px) Image search: [Google]
WW-Bait.png
697KB, 1372x767px
>>386480059
>>
>>386480230
>It's by far the closest any of the 3D games have come and it's even closer than many of the 2D games.
OoT, TP, and aLttP somewhat are far closer.
All BotW has over them is the freedom of going wherever and doing whatever, but since there's only shrines out there, it means almost nothing.
>>
>>386480286
Do you even ned to ask? ALTTP and OOT. Duh. everything else is just the same shit re-done
>>
>>386480984
>but since there's only shrines out there
Wrong.
BotW has more content than any Zelda game.
>>
>>386481445
>Three strategically placed dragons

Oh i'm sorry, I forget to mention the tourist attractions and the 20 something copy pasted horse stables. My bad.
>>
>>386481537
You are always rewarded for exploring in BotW.
>>
>>386481445
I could make a game with lots of content too if i just slapped together 300 1 room dungeons that had 0 challenge, but its content
>>
>>386481445
>Wrong. BotW has more content than any Zelda game.
Go back, shill.
>>
>>386481445
Games that have more content than BOTW
>World of Warcraft
>Runescape
>Skyrim
>Fallout
>Dragons Dogma
>Planescape
>Dragon age
>Minecraft
>White knight Chronicles
>Xenoblade chronicles X

The only reason people praise BOTW is ebcause they haven't played anything better.
>>
>>386457160
Nah, a lot people who had a GameCube as their little baby's first console love them.
>>
File: BotW.jpg (111KB, 700x913px) Image search: [Google]
BotW.jpg
111KB, 700x913px
>>386481774
>>386481841
>>
>>386464025
>bad aspects of a game don't make the game bad

hm...
>>
>>386460081
>LInk's Awakening is better than it
LA was my first zelda game, I love it, and you're fucking wrong.

LA has objectively less content, and forces you to annoyingly scroll through a shit menu every time you want to equip your fucking sword.

That being said, it has a great soundtrack, a very memorable story, and some nice dungeons.
>>
>>386481896
Fuck off I had an NES and I still like Wind waker.
>>
File: 67620.jpg (33KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
67620.jpg
33KB, 700x300px
Protip:
/v/ hates OOT, BOTW, TP and WW because they're popular.
/v/ likes LA, Z2, Oracle, Majora and SS because they are not popular.
Anouma likes Zelda 1.
Welcome to /v/ enjoy your stay.
>>
File: krabs.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
krabs.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>386482789
>/v/ likes SS
>>
>>386482889
NOOOO don't blow a hole in my dude contrarianism lmao narrative!
>>
>>386457160
wind waker was ultimate comfy, beautiul in every way; however dungeons weren't super fun
twilight princess, the wolf parts were boring though they were mostly just in the beginning, and you still got to play regular link a lot in between; however the dungeons were top notch and the world was fun to go around with and cool characters and a ton of cool designs on characters and clothing and stuff
both are maybe 7/10 on a whole, but a lot of times they're 9/10
>>
>>386482520
Your complaints are all superficial anon, tell me why you like alttp more.
It just felt kinda boring for me, like a 2d OoT with more uncool dungeons.
I heard the guide that first came with the game makes it so much better, but I've never seen it.
>>
>>386481394
Oh, okay. Not nearly as bad as I expected. I thought you were going to say "MM and LA" or some equally hipsterish and obnoxious combination
>>
>>386483028
>less content
>shit interface
>superficial

>kind of boring
>dude the dungeons aren't COOL
>not superficial
>>
>>386483028
I like alttp more because it's meatier

it's more generic in terms of setting and gameplay features (other than the dark world which is rad as fuck), but it's also one of the most polished 2D titles in the series.

The only title that rivals alttp's polish is minish cap and that game is too fuckin' short to be a real contender for best 2D zelda
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01435.jpg (348KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01435.jpg
348KB, 1280x720px
>Tetra's bed easily large enough for two people
>Keeps a picture of Link by her bedside

What the fuck did Nintendo mean by this?
>>
>>386483493
it is well known that zelda gets off having link watch her get fucked by various larger men (pirates)

and since link has a 9-5 he can't be around all the time, hence the picture
>>
>>386483661
But half her crew is smaller than Link
>>
>>386483362
I will admit it's the best in terms of gameplay, but it just feels bland for me unlike LA.
That might be because I was introduced to the mechanics of alttp through the shitshow of FSA
>>386483234
The dungeons have more in them, but feel less unique from one another, and the interface is completely superficial. Also everything else I've already said
>>
>>386484815
>admits the gameplay is superior but still thinks somehow LA is better
>INSISTS interface is a superficial element

stupid
>>
>>386483362
>>386484815

For me, it's about LttP having more buttons. It infuriates me how much the GB Zeldas force you to pause and shuffle though inventory with only an A and B button to work with,

LttP has one equippable item, but also has the sword, pegasus boots, and titan mitts active at all times
>>
File: evolution.jpg (87KB, 347x413px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
87KB, 347x413px
>WWhd fixed literally every problem with the original release short of adding new dungeons

>tpHD fixed literally nothing and requires you to buy expensive plastic toys just to get new content
>>
>>386485510
>WWhd added a bloom filter and made everyone blinn for no reason instead of the original release short of adding new dungeons
ftfy
>>
>>386485797
I'd rather have bloom than have to play through the shit-tier triforce easter egg hunt again.
>>
>>386485191
>LttP has one equippable item, but also has the sword, pegasus boots, and titan mitts active at all times
At that point, it's a matter of preference, I was never really bothered by constantly switching items after I got used to it.
>>386484975
>not knowing the difference between best and favorite
>>
>>386485797
-ocean size halved
-sailing speed doubled
-faster menus
-triforce quest removed
>>
>>386485886
Except WWHD didnt fix that at all. It literally half assed it in the worst way possible, it just gives you three freebies, while you still have to hunt for the other 5.
>>
>>386485934
>>386485886
>Triforce quest removed

Great, you just proved you didn't play it.
>>
>>386485510
>>tpHD fixed literally nothing and requires you to buy expensive plastic toys just to get new content

It cleaned up the god awful textures, trimmed the wolf sections, sped up the climbing animation, and the physical copy always comes with the Wolf amiibo

>>386485951
What? It just cut down how much you needed to pay Tingle. You still have to do shit like the Oasis and the Ghost Ship
>>
>>386485951
>>386486046
>what is the swift sail alongside it being cut in half
retards
>>
>>386486074
>you still have to do shit like the Oasis and the Ghost Ship

i think you meant >you still have to do the couple of interesting thing, but none of the boring things
>>
>>386460081
>LInk's Awakening is better than it though
>>386485931
>not knowing the difference between better and favorite

sasuga anon-kun

and wasting the players time flipping through a clunky menu is an objectively bad thing and not a matter of preference

you ask other people to tell you why lttp is a superior game but then you respond with "hurr that's just your opinion". meanwhile your only argument is that la has cool dungeons.
>>
File: zelda-wii-u_large.jpg (77KB, 626x352px) Image search: [Google]
zelda-wii-u_large.jpg
77KB, 626x352px
I just want Nintendo to throw away the open world meme and get back to a finely constructed zelda experience. Ive been waiting years for a new adventure and I get open world shit. And not a good one, either.
>>
>>386486074
It cut down tingles cost, and it gave yopu three triforce shards in the location of where the charts were originally. However 5 of the triforce shards still require charts.

You still need to go to Diamonde Steppe to get the ghost ship chart, find the ghost ship and then you get A shard instead of a sea chart to go dredge it up. Same as the cannonboat fortress and the Oasis cabana. But the Savage labrynth, needlerock, bird peak, stone watcher and outlook isle all have the exact same process of finding triforce treasure charts to decipher.

If they were going to "fix it" they'd have gotten rid of the charts alltogether without paying tinglew one ruppee.
>>
>>386486460
>If they were going to "fix it" they'd have gotten rid of the charts alltogether without paying tinglew one ruppee.

They couldn't do that without creating a plot shattering hole
>>
File: .jpg (78KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
78KB, 1200x675px
>>386486451
Nice meme.
>>
>>386486543
wow so epic and artistic 10/10 game
>>
Wind Waker is the worst 3D Zelda.
>>
>>386486534
>Not paying tingle is a plot shattering hole
Are you retarded? All you do is replace the chart locations with the shards and take it to the tower of the gods like normal.
>>
>>386486543
Yeah it is a nice meme. A meme of garbage. Zelda was better when it was a dungeon crawler with an immersive narrative and a world that actually had things in it.

botw is just a walking simulator
>>
File: .jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>386486591
(You)
>>
>>386486673
so when do you actually see the game beyond all that bloom and shit
>>
>>386486604
I would have agreed last year, but BOTW dethroned it.
>>
>>386486451
You thank faggots like
>>386472417
Who call anything remotely like OoT a clone
>>
>>386460949
Was your post supposed to completely invalidate itself? You immediately contradicted yourself by admitting TWW is padded by a bunch of empty sea with nothing in it. You also proceed to say "BOTW is all sidequests that have nothing to do with the main quest" but then say your favorite thing to do in TWW is dick around on islands that don't matter.

BOTW is Wind Waker done right, and the devs actually admitted they made TWW seem big by just padding the ocean with a bunch of nothing.
>>
File: Breath-of-the-Wild-IV.jpg (3MB, 3600x2024px) Image search: [Google]
Breath-of-the-Wild-IV.jpg
3MB, 3600x2024px
>>386486732
>>
>>386486876
>more bloom

again when do you see the game

also, scale that shit up. we're not ants. show it at its true resolution faggot
>>
>>386486632
Ganondorf realizes Tetra's identity because of the Triforce shard she has reacting with his.

Tingle's chart translations serve as a wall that prevents Link from getting any of the shards before the Zelda reveal sequence happens. Otherwise Ganondorf should've known that Link had the ToC and taken it
>>
>>386486797
BOTW is Wind Waker but better in every conceivable way.
>>
BOTW was a mistake. It was nintendo trying to cater to Pokemon go users and naturalists who jsut want top play the game to take pictures and post on their facebook blogs about their imaginary adventures in this videogame land. See >>386486876

Half the people who buy BOTW don't even finish it because they're still exploring a pre-generated world thinking its some special place.
>>
File: Breath-of-the-Wild-III.jpg (3MB, 3600x2024px) Image search: [Google]
Breath-of-the-Wild-III.jpg
3MB, 3600x2024px
>>386486996
>People are still mad about BotW
Have another (You).
>>
>>386487075
>BOTW is Wind Waker but better
I dont like WW, but even that is wrong
>>
>>386487136
>thinking botw matters enough to be mad at

again, show us when the graphics start looking good
>>
>>386487162
I love WW and agree whole heartedly
>>
>>386487009
>Tingle's chart translations serve as a wall that prevents Link from getting any of the shards before the Zelda reveal sequence happens.

No they don't. Tingle has nothing to do with that wall, the "Wall' is finding all 8 triforce shards and assembling them, this is all done AFTER the forsaken fortress revisited, so no idea what you're on about.
>>
>>386487162
True enough, it's impossible to make Wind Waker a good game.
>>
>>386487245
Then you're a shitfag
>>
>>386487245
>If I say the opposite I'll have an argument!

>>386487136
>Top left

I bet this is your facebook icon you edgy loser.
>>
File: Breath-of-the-Wild.jpg (3MB, 3600x2024px) Image search: [Google]
Breath-of-the-Wild.jpg
3MB, 3600x2024px
>>386487235
If you insist.
>>
>>386463803
God I love this picture.
>>
>>386487330
Not an argument

>>386487375
I'm not even the same guy
>>
>>386457160
Fuck no senpai.

Twilight Princess is lowkey #1 or #2. And Wind Waker is terrific too, even if it doesn't make my top five.
>>
>>386487162
Not an argument.
>>
>>386487279
>>386487330
This reeks of leddit.
>>
>>386487418
all I see is high saturated colors. my nephew has a similar looking game on his ipad. It's a children's alphabet teaching game. so again, show me something that looks decent
>>
>>386481394

>ALTTP and OOT
>everything else is just the same shit re-done

The irony is palpable.
>>
>>386457160
No. But I think they're both inferior to OoT and MM.
>>
>>386487527
One is the pinacle of 2D zelda, on is the pinacle of 3D zelda. Cry more.
>>
>>386487529
OoT is better than both but MM isn't better thn either
>>
>>386487518
Wind Waker is the ultimate underaged reddit game.

>muh empty sea
>>
>>386486446
Yes, it's bad, but it doesn't break the game.
And not a single person has told me anything that makes alttp superior in the first place besides the control layout.
>>
>>386487589
ALLTP is actually the worst 2D Zelda IMO. It's still pretty good, but there are a lot of kill rooms and "lift pot to find key" puzzles.

TLOZ has the open world element.
Link's Awakening is like ALTTP but more unique.
ALBW is ALTTP but better.
>>
>>386487678
Wow! Its almost like the ocean is empty or something in real life!
>>
>>386487762
>ALBW
Im glad someone brought this up.

This game is major shit. You can clearly see the beginning of Nintendo going after the muh open world do what I want audience. The dungeon design got destroyed because of it.
>>
File: maxresdefault-57.jpg (253KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-57.jpg
253KB, 1280x720px
>>386487523
Ok.
>>386487589
BotW is the pinnacle of 3D Zelda, it purely captures the exact essence of Zelda when the franchise first launched on the NES.
>>
>>386487762
>ALBW is ALTTP but better
>Renting your items
>Puzzles amount to "Flatten yourself on a wall to solve it"
>A shit tier Fanfiction retelling of the darkworld as some fantasy parallell dimension instead of what it actually is, The sacred realm turned evil because of ganons influence

Hell to the fucking No.
>>
>>386458171
This.

Bitches will complain about "muh art" while igoring the improvements made to create a far batter gaming experience.

The implementation of Wii U pad alone makes them better to play.

The HD versions are absolutely definitive.
>>
>>386487765
why would someone want to play a game about something boring? It's almost like WW and Botw are just scenery simulators

>>386487867
>BotW is the pinnacle of 3D Zelda, it purely captures the exact essence of Zelda when the franchise first launched on the NES.
Then how come the first zelda not only has dungeons, but has weapons that don't break?
>>
>>386487162
He right though. WW tries to focus on exploration but failed. BOTW is nothing but exploration but succeeds.
>>
>Another thread in which people deride games that are at worst, 8/10 as total shit to pump up their favorite

Good times.
>>
>>386486996

keep moving that goal post
>>
>>386487947
Except that Windwaker actually has dungeons and story elements. BOTW has shrines and 4 of the same "Dungeon" with a different turning gimmick and a recolored boss.
>>
File: 5041d53f20816094.png (2MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5041d53f20816094.png
2MB, 1600x1000px
>>386487867
skyward sword did it better
>>
>>386487947
>weapon durability is bad
Should've known Jim Sterling was in this thread.
>>
>>386487980
Botw is only exploration except you never end up finding that island
>>
>>386488020
BotW has a story. It's just told differently.
>>
File: BotW-Map.png (448KB, 751x633px) Image search: [Google]
BotW-Map.png
448KB, 751x633px
>>386488126
Hot meme.
>>
>>386488061
weapon durability is bad, at least the way Nintendo implemented it. You cannot make a single argument as to why it's good when the better option that most open world games have done is allow a weapon to be crafted and repaired so people can use whatever they want when they want
>>
>>386488061
>A long withstanding series with a trust unbreakable weapon that people are known to fight with the entire game suddenly implements breakable non-descript weapons you steal from enemies and gives you nothing to default to unless you steal another one.
>Lol why you so mad tho?
>>
>>386488201
so where's that island? All I see are copy pasted YAHAHAs. No different from the hidden cassettes in GTA. Why would you play a game that is only about finding easter eggs? Are you 12?
>>
>>386488218
All champion weapons can be repaired and the game's entire open nature means that you could straight to Hyrule Castle and get the best weapon in the game and never once need to use something else if you could just keep repairing it.
>>
>>386487898
>implying any zelda game has complex puzzles that take a lot of thought
Renting is your only legitimate complaint, it fucking sucked compared to getting an item in a dungeon.
>>
>>386487762
>but there are a lot of kill rooms and "lift pot to find key" puzzles.
Those are pretty core Zelda elements and consistent in all 2D Zeldas.

>ALBW is ALTTP but better.
This is fucking moronic. There is no challenge whatsoever in ALBW, and the dungeon design heavily suffers by being able to do anything at any time. There's no progression whatsoever and the only dungeon that actually feels like a dungeon is Lorule Castle.

Compare Turtle Rock in ALTTP and LA to ALBW's. It's fucking laughable.

>>386488295
>so where's that island?
The fucking secret shrines. Never found Eventide or the one hidden on the coast you need to follow the trees to get?
>>
File: 1499333765732.jpg (3MB, 1000x5118px) Image search: [Google]
1499333765732.jpg
3MB, 1000x5118px
>>386488295
Hmm....
>>
>>386471312
You can still use the right stick even on gamepad
>>
>>386459752
Me too. More for the artstyle than anything else. It's the best Zelda design
>>
>>386487678
>muh empty sea
The GameCube was Nintendo's first disc-based system.

The 'ocean' was just a clever to way to disguise the loading screen. Nintendo wanted to maintain the feeling of immersion by keeping the player 'in the world' rather than detaching them from the game to look at a LOADING screen every five minutes. As boring as the ocean is, it's still pretty clever from a design perspective.
>>
>>386488328
>All champion weapons can be repaired
No they cannot. They have to be rebuilt, depleted, and then rebuilt again.

>get the best weapon in the game and never once need to use something else if you could just keep repairing it.

This is a game about being able to do what you want. So why is it suddenly a problem if people want to use the best weapon? Better question, why not make a more refined weapon system where each weapon has a pro and con so a person can't just roll through the game with the biggest stack stick. For instance, in a better game, the weapon with the highest damage would have the slowest moveset and give heavy weight load. But Nintendo doesn't make good games.
>>
>>386488126
Not even sure what you mean. BOTW is nothing but exploration and even if some the shrines suck ass, the shrines quests are those "islands"
>>
>>386458604
>>NES Zeldas are outdated relics
I fucking hate this board
>>
>>386488386
>The fucking secret shrines. Never found Eventide or the one hidden on the coast you need to follow the trees to get?
I asked for content that gives you something to find and experience. I didn't ask for a minigame.
>>
>>386459752
Skyward Sword's reputation is completely unfair. It's mediocre at worst, which is exactly what TP and TWW are.
>>
File: Lightning-vs-Stalnox.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lightning-vs-Stalnox.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>386488501
Weapon durability encourages you to explore your options in combat instead of relying on the same things over and over.
>>
>>386488502
>the shrines quests are those "islands"
They aren't. They're minigames. They are the equivalent of the holes in the grounds in ocarina of time where you find a heart piece. Except Botw forgot to add the rest of the game.
>>
File: 1501781055685.jpg (18KB, 207x208px) Image search: [Google]
1501781055685.jpg
18KB, 207x208px
>>386488418
>Using kotaku as your argument justification
>On /v/

Dude, I'm a diehard nintendo fan and I can't stand BOTW simply because it isnt zelda, its as every other anon said here, an open world exploration game where you find things. There are no real dungeons, there is no challenge, there are no cool items that help me navigate and solve puzzles, its not. zelda. Plain and simple.

The fact that BOTW very much poses to eb the new norm for Zelda upsets me greatly, I'm watching a series i've loved since birth becomes facebook-normie tier camera fodder. Its tourist garbage, this isnt fun. This is as bad as watching katamari become a fucking mobile clicker. These "people" are literally destroying gaming and you're happily praising it like its so messiah. I never say this to anyone but get fucking bent and get the fuck out of my goddamn franchise you parasite.
>>
>>386488646
>Weapon durability encourages you to explore your options in combat instead of relying on the same things over and over.
Wait a second. I thought this was suppose to be an open world game, not a linear game that forces you to do what it wants.
>>
>>386488475
>It's the best Zelda design

Not even close. Fugly nose and haircut.

Best are LttP, BotW, HW, and WW
>>
>>386458604
I was kinda with up until Botw. Now you're just being stupid. And PH/ST weren't the worst things I've could've played.
>>
>>386488501
That's literally how the weapons are in botw
The most powerful weapon are the slow as fuck two handed crushers like Boulder Breaker which don't let you shield so you have to outrange the enemy.
On the other end you have stuff like the boomerangs which are great for stunning lots of enemies but have to be caught manually and do little damage.
>>
>>386488663
If the shrine quests are mini games then I guess everything that's considered exploration in the previous games like the islands in Wind Waker aren't even content, just bottom of the barrel trash.
>>
File: BotW-BirdGolf.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BotW-BirdGolf.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>386488725
What is it about good games that makes this board so upset?
>>
>>386464701
All it's missing is a black-skinned hand in the picture.
>>
>>386488725
I can only imagine the fallout if /v/ had been around in 2000 when Majora's Mask was released. Die hards baulked at the game. Now it's one of the most beloved of the franchise.
>>
>>386488829
That's funny. You mention boomerangs stunning enemies when the two handers in Botw are broken mainly for that reason. Okay, so you're trying to debate that the game makes you encourage your options. Alright then. If an enemy is better fought with a one hander and a shield than a two hander, but all my one handers break, leaving me with a two hander, what kind of intelligence comes from justifying that because I was forced to use an inferior option, it's a good thing?
>>
>>386488386
>no challenge whatsoever in ALBW
>implying there's challenge in lttp besides the final boss
>didn't play ALBW in hero mode
>>
>>386488927
I don't disagree. The zelda series has been falling ever since aonuma took over.
>>
>>386488592

>Skyward Sword's reputation is completely unfair.

No it isn't you motherfucker. Even if everything posted here >>386464451 wasn't true, take a look at >>386464528. Even the anon who LIKES Skyward Sword admits the other 2 areas in the game are creatively lacking compared to Lanayru, and that's not even addressing the fact there were only 3 EXPLORABLE AREAS OF HYRULE IN THE ZELDA GAME MEANT TO SHOW US HOW HYRULE BEGAN

SS has a terrible reputation, and very deservedly so.
>>
>>386489103
>playing a game again instead of being done with it, being happy, and moving on to a new game

I know you nintendo fags dont have a lot of games to play but thats just sad
>>
>>386489163
OoT is the only good 3D game?
>>
>>386489195
but the dungeons are unquestionably top notch
>>
>>386489364
>3D
>Good

Yeah sure, lets pretend OOT didnt ruin Zelda.
>>
I love LoZ, Zelda II, LA, LttP, Ocarina, WW, TP, ALBW and BoTW.

Ocarina and TP are my favorites though.
>>
>>386489364
Yes. I hesitate to say MM because I believe the game was too short and focused too much on sidequests.
>>
>>386488967
>game has physics engine so it's GOAT
What is it about BoTW that makes this board blatantly disregard every single flaw it has? Why is it that people bitched and moaned about Aonuma's puzzle focused style for years but when BotW literally revolves around puzzles to the point where it suffers in every other department it's suddenly GOAT?
>>
File: ShadowTemple.png (246KB, 1264x702px) Image search: [Google]
ShadowTemple.png
246KB, 1264x702px
>>386489420
This.
>>
>>386489401
>Unquestionably top notch

No. The cistern and the sandship are okay, but all the others were pretty bland and mediocre.
>>
>>386489469
Confirmation bias. It's a real sickness in the minds of cultists.
>>
>>386489263
>playing a game again after a year or 2 is bad
>>
>>386489469
>BotW
>flaws
Spicy meme.
>>
File: goron mines.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goron mines.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>386489510
Any dungeon can be simplified by generalizing it like that pic does. That's why good game devs mask all that with level design and good presentation.
>>
>>386489637
Is having subpar 30 fps a flaw? or do you think the eye can't see higher than 30 fps?
>>
>>386489532
>first 3
They're alright.
>cistern
pretty damn good, especially for a 3d zelda
>sandship
kinda iffy, but the timestone mechanic worked well
>fire sanctuary
good too
>sky keep
probably the best dungeon in a zelda game, it's actually a tough puzzle
>>
>>386489401

I don't agree with that either. The only one that might be good is the one in Lanayru, but I wouldn't know because I only slogged through the first 2 and just barely at that. I quit when I got to the mining facility because up to that point. It honestly felt like I watched the dungeons happen around me more so than I finished them myself, with how often Fi wanted to stop and explain basic Zelda puzzle solving mechanics to me in the fucking 25th anniversary game.
>>
File: ZeldaCollection.jpg (126KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ZeldaCollection.jpg
126KB, 800x600px
>>386489720
Fixed with a patch.
>>
>>386489565
The point is hes complaining about diofficulty level and you're telling him "Oh that can be fixed if you play it again." The point is that difficulty shouldn't be locked behind a full playthrough if someone wants to start on a higher more balanced difficulty then spending several hours of their time playing through a cakewalk JUST to challenge themselves after.
>>
>>386489778
>sky keep

Coming from past zelda games and having experience in gaming in general, I solved that dungeon and most dungeons in SS pretty easily. I got stuck on like two things, but beyond that, the game was a roll through. This is mostly cause zelda games dont tend to be difficult in the end, at least not at my age.
>>
>>386489364
No.
>>
>>386489778
>The equivalent of a magic square
>A hard puzzle

Go open a math book. jesus christ.
>>
>>386489828
Did the patch allow the game to finally run above 30 fps?

also

>fixed

No it wasnt. it still lags like crazy. Kinda funny when you're debating with someone who has the game.
>>
Twilight Princess would have been good if there was more freedom and less tedious repitition, less furfag twilight zone shit, more activity.

TWW was pretty much a casual MM, where the dungeons were good but side quests were the mainstay of the game.

OoT was perfect and I don't understand how such a basic formula can't be expanded on. Even every remake is worse in some way.

ALtTP, LA, OoS/Ops were perfect and TMC was up there for that style.

BoTW is just TLoZ with NPCs and side quests, with lame dungeons and enormous filler.
>>
>>386489828
Looking at this image just makes me want to burn it and watch those gold discs crumple and sear with the fire. I bet the box would completely crystalize too.
>>
>>386489510
Nice cherry picking.

>Actually thinking that Boss Keys idiot understands anything about Zelda.

Fucking kys.

Zelda dungeons are about more than layout. They're an experience. They're about art design, atmosphere, music, puzzle solving, indigenous enemies, set-piece moments, item discovery, boss battles. They're an endurance of the mind and body. When you finally emerge back outside, blinking into the sunlight, you feel like you've grown.

Boss Keys is a pseudo-intellectual shitter who, like so many, wants to pretend he's the last word on a topic which he clearly knows fuck all about.
>>
File: 3183258-aonuma_03_0524_2.jpg (46KB, 862x483px) Image search: [Google]
3183258-aonuma_03_0524_2.jpg
46KB, 862x483px
>>386490023
>OoT was perfect and I don't understand how such a basic formula can't be expanded on. Even every remake is worse in some way.

there's an easy answer to this

>hi. Im Aonuma and I really hate zelda games. I especially hate working on them. That's why everytime, I try to do something new with it cause I have no motivation or passion for what the series use to be. By the way, enjoy the DLC on its way that may expand on the stuff we left out cause you all are gullible minecraft kids.
>>
>>386490118
The fuck are you on about? Thats scanned in from the Prima guide.
>>
>>386490118
pretty much this. He reminds me a lot of extra credits, too. And then you have people unironically mention his stuff here on /v/ and reminds you that most people here are kids or just that ignorant
>>
>>386490234
The hatred For Aonuma exemplifies just how spoiled the Zelda fanbase is. Every Zelda game he's been involved in has been showered with critical praise and yet somehow he's the one who ruined the series
>>
>>386489076
You weren't forced to use it, you just didn't have the best tool available. This is like complaining you get attacked by zombies in RE4 but you ran out of bullets for your rifle so you had to use the pistol instead.
This is why you can expand your slots and a part of the challenge of managing your weapons is making sure you have what you need to handle any encounter.
>>
>>386490234
>>386490023
Guys please stop this. I can't take it anymore. I need to go to the hospital because you've made my sides collapse from excessive laughter.

>OoT is perfect

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

No
>>
>>386490118
Agreed. Every time I watch that Boss Keys fag it makes me cringe. And the fucking clueless kiddies lap up his drivel like it's the Gospel.
>>
>>386490437
Question where that critical praise comes from. hint: not gamers
>>
File: questionable.jpg (37KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
questionable.jpg
37KB, 177x278px
>>386490437
>Contrarians on /v/ are representative of the fanbase
>>
>>386490450
>This is like complaining you get attacked by zombies in RE4 but you ran out of bullets for your rifle so you had to use the pistol instead.
wrong analogy. the rifle nor the pistol doesn't break. and you still had a default option to fall back on. botw has nothing. checkmate, atheist
>>
>>386490437
This. It's Pathetic really. Everyone acts like they're a game developer now. Where were they when the original series began, really could've used their brillint retrospect and nostalgia faggotry.
>>
File: pickle_rick.jpg (40KB, 413x407px) Image search: [Google]
pickle_rick.jpg
40KB, 413x407px
>tfw can't go back to older zelda after playing the perfection that is botw
>>
File: b8.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>386489913
I haven't played it in years, but I remember it being really tough.
>>386489971
pic related
>>
>>386490234
Expect Aonuma was a designer for OOT and directed MM.
>>
File: BotW-BombBalloonSkip.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
BotW-BombBalloonSkip.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>386490719
This.
>>
File: oot.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
oot.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>you're now hearing the title theme

You don't get that with any zeldas anymore. And the adventure that follows is kino. I felt none of this in following zeldas. It's like the zelda team gave up somewhere. The gamecube and the Wii ruined Nintendo for a long time.
>>
>>386490809
Meant for >>386490672
>>
>>386490769
The moment he started directing the games, the games went to shit. I wonder why.
>>
>>386490649
You always have a default option in BOTW, which is your sheikh slate runes.
Or you can just pick up the enemy weapons.
Or you can run away to a different part of the map and come back better prepared.
Hell you can just climb on top of a cliff and use magnesis to drop shit on enemies, including their own weapons.

You always have options.

Letting you steamroll every encounter without effort makes for a piss easy, boring ass game.
>>
File: Kxs.png (575KB, 1108x878px) Image search: [Google]
Kxs.png
575KB, 1108x878px
>Love both of them
>prefer both of them to the originals
>would rather play them on my Gamecube than dig out my Wii U from the closet
>>
>>386490827
>ocarina of time presents you with a nice opening with a nice layout menu following it
>botw just cuts straight to a still screen with generic tier font
>>
>>386490827
>The gamecube
Shoo, adults are talking.
>>
>>386491004
I don't play a game for the menus anon
Persona has some excellent menu design, but the games are weeb garbage I'll never bother finishing
>>
>>386490985
>You always have a default option in BOTW, which is your sheikh slate runes.
Man I sure hope my bomb with low ass damage and 5 sec cd can take off all 1K hp of this enemy in time!
>>
>>386490827
Twilight princess literally did the exact same thing OOT did as an homage to it, are you stupid?
>>
>>386491108
>I'm retarded enough to fight a strong enemy without preparation
You can't blame the game for your own retardation
>>
>>386457160
>Am I the only one who
no.
>>
>>386490917
He only directed three games. One of the a carbon copy of OOT. Him hating Zelda games doesn't make a sense considering the Zelda team doesn't work to make the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>386491091
>I don't play a game for the menus anon
of course. you play shit games by teams who can care less about the simplest stuff cause they know their current market will eat it up with no flaws
>>
All BOTW literally had to do was give you a non breakable, low damage knife or sword. Thats it.
>>
>>386471312
There's an option to disable the gyro controls what are you talking about?

Also, using gyro controls in combination with the right stick is great for accuracy in aiming

Mouse > Motion + right stick > Right stick only
>>
>>386491174
>first argument is that you always have a default option to fall back on if your weapons break
>argue how inferior that option is
>WELL YOU SHOULDNT HAVE HAD THEM BREAK TO BEGIN WITH

If only the game didn't break them every ten seconds. Your mental gymnastics is astounding
>>
File: BotW-GoKart.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
BotW-GoKart.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>People still trying to deny BotW as the GOAT
>>
>>386491203
>play game that is 90% menu design 10% gameplay
>or one that is 10% menu design and 90% gameplay
>>
>>386491202
And all three games were shit
>>
>>386491326
>SEE THIS WHACKY THING I CAN DO WITH THE PHYSICS, ITS A GOOD GAME!

Are we seriously in an age where console gamers of 2017 think 2002-era No clipping through walls and ragdolling is fun?
>>
>>386491361
So your calling OOT shit?
>>
File: 1502048250214.jpg (77KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
1502048250214.jpg
77KB, 792x612px
>TFW Zelda manages to have a worse fanbase than Metroid
>>
>>386491326
>Advertising your twitch
see you in three days anon.
>>
>>386491540
They really do. its astounding. They're even worse than bronies and sonic autism these days.
>>
>>386491285
You must not be very far in the game because late stage items when you'd actually be able to fight those enemies are quite durable.
You're complaining that you need to use weapons against a strong enemy, yet don't want to actually go and get good weapons or just run away. You don't have to kill every enemy you come across.
Not sure how having to go pick up a box of ammo is any different than having to go find another sword especially when weapons are fucking everywhere in botw.

You're complaining that you can't just tank the game with a handful of sticks and that is just retarded.

You could just go get the master sword and always have a weapon available, that does double damage in dungeons and near guardians, but since it's not required somehow that makes the game shit.
Something is seriously wrong with you if these very basic principles are too much for you to handle.
>>
>>386491793
>You could just go get the master sword

You need 13 hearts minimum to get that. by that point you've already ebaten the game. Are you seriously arguing early game weapon shortages are solved by beaitng the game and then gettign an invincible weapon?
>>
>>386491540
LITERALLY impossible. Zelda doesn't have anyone even remotely comparable to ACfag.
>>
>>386491793
>You don't have to kill every enemy you come across.
You dont have to kill anything in this game because killing things is optional cause the game has no challenge when you can walk around everything.
>>
>>386492002
>17
>Theres no zelda fag on 4chan so its okay
Theres this thing called the entire internet you faggot. Go look up deviantart and zelda dungeon forum zelda fans
>>
>>386491954
You don't have to beat the game before getting 13 hearts.
Just from exploring I got enough long before I cared about fighting Ganon.
Again, you're the one complaining about how supposedly hard it is to fight but you don't want to put in any effort to get good weapons.
>>
>>386492108
Who gives a fuck about the rest of the internet, the entirety of it is shit.
>>
>>386492042
If that's true then saving your weapons for difficult enemies should be easy, right?
>>
>>386492128
question: why would you put yourself in a game loop of

>shrine > explore > repeat > break loop if I feel like beating ganon

? In past zeldas, you had to go through progression before getting to him. So with that now gone, why would you artificially grind?
>>
>>386492258
Your statement should actually say "for mandatory enemies." The only mandatory enemy in the game is Ganon.
>>
File: 1474394451231.png (8KB, 353x287px) Image search: [Google]
1474394451231.png
8KB, 353x287px
>Mario died with Galaxy
>Zelda died with BOTW
>Castlevania died with LOS
>Sonic died Adventure
>Crash died with Wrath of Cortex
>Spyro died with New begining
>Sly died with 4
>Ratchet died with the reboot
>Jak died with Combat X
>God of war died with 4
>Pokemon died with Emerald
>Final fantasy died with 7

ARE THERE NO HEROES LEFT?
>>
>>386458604
>Four swords adventures is just reskinning ALTTP with four links

You say this like it's a bad thing. It's easily one of if not the best co-op game adventure game ever made.
>>
>>386492195
No, no don't even. Your response was: "LITERALLY impossible. Zelda doesn't have anyone even remotely comparable to ACfag."
"Zelda" refers to the entire fandom as quoted by: >>386491540 "Zelda manages to have a worse fanbase than Metroid" Which means the fandom proper, not fucking 4chan. Own up to your mistakes like a man.
>>
File: 1500945773699s.jpg (7KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500945773699s.jpg
7KB, 249x250px
>>386492402
>>
>>386492543
Faggot.
>>
File: 1502102351315.jpg (48KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1502102351315.jpg
48KB, 640x478px
>>386492458
Are there many co-op adventure games out there though?
>>
File: windwaker midna.png (488KB, 587x789px) Image search: [Google]
windwaker midna.png
488KB, 587x789px
>>386457160
I love them both very much, OP. They both have flaws, but I unironically prefer them to OoT by and large.
>tfw no Pop Team Epic-style yonkoma featuring Midna and Tetra
>>
>>386492271
Gee anon maybe because I have this big open world and want to find things?
In past Zeldas you more or less had a linear progression and nothing is wrong with that. But you were railroaded into everything and not given the option to solve problems your own way. It was use hookshot here, use bow there, use this item on that enemy and that was the only way to win at all.

BotW broke away from that by letting you solve puzzles multiple ways, letting you defeat enemies how you want - or just going somewhere else and coming back if you're having a hard time.

It's the same system fallout uses. You can go where you want, but those deathclaws are probably going to kill you if you're not prepared in some way. Which basically just lets you define your own progression.

>>386492336
There's really no mandatory enemies at all, you don't have to fight Ganon if you don't want to.
Nothing in the game is mandatory but the first couple tutorials. Once you get the sailcloth you can go jerk off on an island and collect fruit if you want.
>>
>>386492271
If you're only playing the game for the sake of finishing it through progression drop it. The process has to be enjoyable as well
>>
>Nintendo makes VR for BOTW
>Everybody stays in it forever, starves and never buys a nintendo game again
>>
>>386459752
Me too anon. I don't understand all the hate for it. I thought it was about on par with the other 3D Zelda games, and the scene where Link looks at the bathroom while that other dude with the letter calls Link out on it is the funniest scene in any Zelda game to date.
>>
What went so right?
>>
>>386490827
>The gamecube ruined nintendo for a long time

Sorry but no.If anything the gamecube saved nintendo and brought back tons of their beloved IPs while adding new ones
>Sunshine, the best 3D mario
>Luigi's mansion a new and fun platformer adventurer IP
>Metroid prime, a reimagining of Metroid how people really wanted to see it.
>Chibi robo a cute and fun exploration game that died as a standalone title
>Eternal darkness, one of the best horror games on the market next to Fatal frame
>Kirby air ride, which set the ground work for later smash game
>SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE which to this day runs unopposed.
>The best Mario kart and Mario parties
>Animal crossing
>F-Zero GX, the best installment the series ever had.
>Fire emblem path of radiance
>Star Fox assault the only other game in the series aside 64 that was good.
> A shit ton of multiplats like Nightife, Timesplitters, Killer 7 Gotcha force, Tales of Symphonia and more
>>
>>386493091
Do you just have a fucking dragon fetish anon? This entire thread has been nothing but you dumping pictures of an ugly oversaturated dragon.
>>
File: 14059869921612.gif (2MB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
14059869921612.gif
2MB, 600x328px
>>386493328
>Sunshine, the best 3D mario
Gonna have to stop you right there.
>>
>>386492802
>Gee anon maybe because I have this big open world and want to find things?
so you're autistic, okay

>otW broke away from that by letting you solve puzzles multiple ways, letting you defeat enemies how you want - or just going somewhere else and coming back if you're having a hard time.

No it didnt. Puzzles being solved differently still makes a solved puzzle. Defeating enemies the way you want has avoiding them being the best option. Puzzles dont even gateway you. You only have to do them to get a heart piece or a stamina piece.

Fallout's system is more refined than Zelda's because each sidequest is its own story of content. Not to mention, the systems in that game are lot more sophisticated than in Botw. Botw doesn't even let you craft your own items despite having mining.
>>
>>386492802
>Nothing in the game is mandatory
so it's not a game, it's a kid's sandbox. that's not zelda. Zelda actually had shit to do
>>
>>386491202
>One of the a carbon copy of OOT

Yeah, that's why Wind Waker is the worst one. It wasn't even original, just a watered down OoT 2.0.
>>
>>386493494
>Chuckster throws you in the direction you're facing
>Facing away from the star

Not my fault you're retarded.
>>
>>386493328
Gamecube kiddies everytime. You can tell esp by this:

>SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE which to this day runs unopposed.

so easy
>>
>>386493712
Anon, a sandbox has no objectives mandatory or otherwise.
>>386493626
BotW does let you craft items though.
It also lets you upgrade weapons.
>>
>>386493795
>>
>>386493892
Thats why botw is trash
>>
>>386493969
For letting you craft items? Or for having objectives that aren't mandatory?
>>
File: BotW-Chuchu.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BotW-Chuchu.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>386493969
Wrong.
>>
File: 1473654895388.jpg (80KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1473654895388.jpg
80KB, 1200x675px
>mfw I've played and thoroughly enjoyed every Zelda title and can appreciate their unique qualities and the design decisions that distinguish them from other entries in the franchise
>>
>>386493896
>filename
Only cubefags who think every game in that console must be idolized by everybody and every sequel should be like those, seriously look at the meleefags, thousandyeardoorfags, doubledashfags and others.
>>
File: 1501536077826.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1501536077826.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
>>386494138
STOP LIKING GAMES
>>
Real talk right now. I'm currently playing HZD for the first time this week and so far i've been enjoying iot far more as a game than I did BOTW.

BOTW isnt a bad game, but its essentially a giant sandbox. There is no goal, there is no reason to progress, And most people playing it are walking around for sightseeing purposes and pictures. And thats exactly the problem. Its not a game.

With HZD so far I've taken down several strikers, and a scrapper and now i'm supposed to move on and find clean a corrupted zone. I have a goal right now. Zelda didnt give me any goals, and the goals it ddi give were msotly sidequests that gave me no satisfaction. Theres no narritve, no driving force in BOTW and thats exactly why I sold it last month. Theres nothing worth revisiting after you beat ganon. its just enedless busy work to dick around in. Its jsut a minecraft clone with zelda elements and no building.
>>
>>386494167
>Calling elucidites "fags" just because you can't comprehend their views and the truths they speak.
How droll. Listen here troglodyte. Melee is the ebst smash game and its unopposed for many reasons, but as I am a busy man with more pressing matters at hand, I'll simplify it for your cerebrum to digest accordingly:
>No frame rate locks
>Abuility to manipulate and gravitate the situation through wavedashing and other skill sets.
>Good weight and balance ot the players.
Brawl and Smash 4 advocates only complain because of trivial things such as "My character wasnt in that roster.' As for TTYD, It is simply an improved PM64 with twice the content, better bosses, better more engaing narrative, and its later competion, being Super, Sticker and Color, all pale in comparison. Its not TTYD's fault it simply runs with nothing to compete against it. As for Double dash, Well I'm sure your cranium can at least piece that one together on your own.
>>
>>386494339
>There is no goal, there is no reason to progress,
You didn't even think your bait through
>>
>>386494771
>If I dont like it its bait.
I swear i wish I could go back in time and strangle whoever thought of these thought preventing image macros. They've singlehandedly ruined any form of intelligent discussion or debate on 4chan.
>>
File: 1499331193510.jpg (155KB, 852x736px) Image search: [Google]
1499331193510.jpg
155KB, 852x736px
>>386494339
>>
>>386468183
>most games in the series have a bunch more that give you way more puzzle variety.
This is a fucking lie. Most items either are just weapons or are just needed to reach areas previously inaccessible. In the end it comes out about he same number.
>>
>>386494339
>With HZD so far I've taken down several strikers, and a scrapper and now i'm supposed to move on and find clean a corrupted zone. I have a goal right now. Zelda didnt give me any goals, and the goals it ddi give were msotly sidequests that gave me no satisfaction.
This is the only part of your post I agree with.
>>
File: Adventure_Log_Screen[1].jpg (100KB, 1282x722px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure_Log_Screen[1].jpg
100KB, 1282x722px
>>386494339
>There is no goal, there is no reason to progress
>>
>>386496250
>That you can literally do from the start of the game
>>
>>386496250
B-But I don't want to fight Ganon.
But I don't want to do any of that other shit because I don't need it to fight Ganon.
>>
>>386496291
Does that make it not a goal? It literally says "your ultimate goal"
>>
>>386457160
I love them both as well.
>>
>>386496291
Yeah, if you're good enough. Odds are it'll take a few tries if you only just picked up the game.
>>
>>386496291
>BotW has no goals
>NO NOT THAT ONE

I think this is the first time I've seen someone on /v/ LITERALLY move the goal posts.
>>
>>386458604
>>NES Zeldas are outdated relics that pale in comparison to ALTTP
>>Awakening, Oracle, and minish, while all good are not necessary
>>BOTW is literally the furthest we've ever come from Zelda, but a zelda themed skyrim clone with hardly any of the titular mechanics expected of the series, yet people eat it up
Eat shit and die
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.