[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shexy Shelob (The Jimquisition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 59c.gif (696KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
59c.gif
696KB, 488x488px
>In the world of videogames, even spiders need to be sexy, because Heaven forbid even Shelob be allowed her ugliness.

>When Shadow of War isn't busy introducing loot boxes, it's redesigning spiders in a way that reinforces some unfortunate ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWYOuVoDbXk

He's pretty right here (as usual). Devs really need to start doing non standard female designs (and now just talking about "making them ugly" as I'm sure you guys are gonna say).
>>
As always I blame the braindead waifufigs
>>
>>386450237
They're the ones that drop the most cash tho.
>>
>>386450237
You mean more than half of the target market?
>>
File: spooder eggs.jpg (97KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
spooder eggs.jpg
97KB, 768x768px
>>386450068
That's a shit spider DESU.
>>
>>386450068
>Deity of deception appears as a sexy woman
WOOOOW BUGGED SEDUCTION MECHANICS
>>
>>386450068
In the world, sex appeal sells. What else is new you fat English pig.

Can't believe people support this man's patreon to tell his fans the sky is blue, and other superfluous observations.
>>
The witcher did it very right with the 3 crones
>>
>>386451160
>Crone's represent how deceptive all women's appearance are in contrast to their personality.

HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH IT BROS!?
>>
>>386451160
Too bad their boss fight sucks and the game went away from having the big themed chapter boss monster formula.
>>
>Jim
>"People should be free to create whatever they want, unless it offends me and my SJW circle!"
>"I don't like thing, neither should you!"
>no one buys said games except those who like said content
It's DoAX3 all over again, white SJW cuck knights trying to win over a minority with bad opinions.
>>
>>386450068
This upsets me, because having Shelob being a giant spider when you interact with her would be way cooler. Is it because they're to untalented to make the giant spider expressive?
>>
>>386450774
Just like how sex sells, so does charisma and image. That's not new either, just be thankful his impact will only amount to affect shitty steam games.
>>
What a huge SJW cuck fagboy
>>
>>386450068
Leave ugly fat shits to real life, and sexyness to fantasy. That's why we have Jim Sterling here.
>>
File: Sauron.jpg (24KB, 485x273px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron.jpg
24KB, 485x273px
Ah yes, an evil entity taking on an attractive form, clearly this is a trend built on the idea of that women can't be unattractive, and not incredibly fucking obvious thematic relevance or ties to folklore the world over.

Also, while unattractive female characters aren't the norm, if he's pulling fucking Vertigo as one of the best examples, this mother fucker has clearly played next to no RPGs. I mean shit,
Kreia is always right there, just waiting to be referenced.
>>
File: 1499608681741.png (751KB, 1200x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1499608681741.png
751KB, 1200x1017px
>>386450068
sexy or not someone WILL fap to it so who cares
>>
Maybe my interpretation was off, but I thought that the complaint was that human Shelob just looks like a generic hot lady when she could have been a hot spider lady.

She could have had a lot more interesting design than just black hair and a black dress. Maybe something like mandibles, or more than two eyes/arms. Hell, even something more interesting with the dress would be nice. It doesn't necessarily have to be blatant spider-web design, but a plain black dress is pretty boring, aesthetically.
>>
>>386456780
No, he straight up wanted just the big gross spider.
>>
>>386457212
I mean, being bros with a cool big gross spider would be cool too, but with marketing and shit being what it is I'd be happy with settling for a sexy spider lady as opposed to a generic sexy lady.

I dunno, this episode didn't seem particularly outraged, just kinda disappointed. In that same vein I don't particularly hate his opinion, just disagree.
>>
File: 1467581396330.png (150KB, 399x433px) Image search: [Google]
1467581396330.png
150KB, 399x433px
>>386450068
>the jimquisition
The day that fat fucks dies would be a great day for us all.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.