[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is Escape From Tarkov? Is it worth pre-ordering it to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 5667567.jpg (254KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
5667567.jpg
254KB, 1600x900px
How is Escape From Tarkov? Is it worth pre-ordering it to get closed beta or should I wait for open beta to try it out?
>>
Never preorder.
>>
if you want a un-finished meme game then sure, go ahead
>>
Wait. There is very little to do in the game.
For the most part it looks like the core game is finished, but they now need to work on the content.
>>
>>386446912
Is this like Stalker?
>>
>>386450257
it's mostly PUBG with a dash of Stalker
>>
>>386448482
It's not a meme game. The developers of this game beats everything amerifats and chinks touches
>>
>>386450365
The graphics looks beasty in comparison to pubg. Is it playable with AMD r9 380 and i5 6600k?
>>
>>386448738
Yes, I know it lacks content but I was think more of getting in to the game early so I can destroy people when it goes in to open beta or gets released.
>>
How's the performance? What do you need to max it out?
>>
>>386446912
not worth, they are super slow with updates and it barely adds/fix anything, they spent almost a year to make lights work and added just 1 map while there should be 5 maps already. Advertised open world will never happen as planned. They are rushing with release to launch this turd before end of 2018 on steam to scam more people.
>>
>>386446912
>pre-ordering

are you fucking demented?
>>
>can't play as bandit faction

fuck you
>>
>>386452187
No Im not. I pre-order games that looks promising, not faggot gay shit from ubisoft and other big developers
>>
Is there a single player?
>>
>>386452253
You can pretend to be a bandit
>>
File: big ounce.jpg (89KB, 450x447px) Image search: [Google]
big ounce.jpg
89KB, 450x447px
how many NASA computers do I need to get silky smooth 30fps with this?
>>
>>386452036
The maps and content are being finished in-house. The closed beta is just to make sure the core gameplay is working properly. Huge content update will come during open beta
>>
>>386452434
>nasa

As if nasa has any good computers.
>>
File: DICKS.jpg (182KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
DICKS.jpg
182KB, 640x960px
>>386452635

whom shall I rob then? some weather station?
>>
>>386452738
I heard that china had some super computer that btfo everything else
>>
not digging the advantages you can buy with money

will this have a cash shop or microtransactions of some kind? not psyched about the season passes either
>>
>>386452556
sure whatever you say ivan, i was there from dec2016 and they literally didn't do shit except fixing lighting, adding single map and one new gun. wow so much progress and open world is nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>386450832
go to bed Putin
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.