[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the greatest video game ever made.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: download (5).jpg (15KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
15KB, 188x268px
I'm the greatest video game ever made.
>>
with the gang terf missions?
naw bruv
>>
yass
>>
Best map design in the series, but VCS did everything else better
>>
>>386446880
maybe, but at least we can agree it had the highest number of bad missions in the series
>>
>>386446880
If this game launched nowadays this board would hate it because of we wuz kangz
>>
>>386446880
not to me but damn if its not high on the list
>tfw never been past san fiero because it was so shit
>>
>>386446880
You aren't not un-incorrect.
>>
Aged horribly. Game has great characters, story, voice acting, but the missions are boring as hell. For every fun mission there are 4 in between that are shit. Also
>flight school
>come back when you have the lung capacity
>wrong side of the tracks
>35% territory control
>>
>>386452745
>>wrong side of the tracks
nice meme
how retarded are you to be unable to just drive in the center of the train tracks next to the one that has the train that you're following
>>
>>386453010
because in this game you can only shoot directly forwards, directly to your left, and to your right, meaning you cannot shoot the vagos who are above you, and big smoke uses the least powerful SMG in the game, and randomly stops firing, and has horrible accuracy
did you even play this mission anon
>>
>>386449273
Yeah like swimming from one city to another and take a good splash at a pool.
>>
>>386446880
Only GTA where you get a true feel of a journey across a seemingly large state. You go from Los Santos to countryside to San Fierro, desert, Las Venturas and finally back to Los Santos. True, the map was never that big, but San Andreas really made the most out of it. No other GTA has that feel of journey that SA has.

It's such a shame that many people remember the game only for using cheats, modding, while the true beauty of San Andreas is hidden somewhere else.
>>
>>386451237
Vice City was worse.
>>
>>386452745
>Wrong side of the tracks
Original opinion there mate. The Valet mission was harder for me because I kept hitting things and you are dependent on the traffic's AI not fucking you over. WSotT is only hard if you drive on the oncoming tracks.
>>
>>386452745
Characters are good and memorable(except for CJ himself), but story isn't that good, they even dropped hood theme, while sweet in the prison.
>>
>people had trouble with flight school and le ebin train mission

Are you baiting or retarded?
>>
>>386452745
>not using one of the archways to jump onto the train
kys my man
>>
>>386458467
That doesn' seem to work with the downgraded version. Had to do it legit and it wasn't so hard as I remembered.
>>
>>386459257
>That doesn' seem to work with the downgraded version.
it works on literally every version, the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>386446880
But only with the nep mods
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.