[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank them best to worst and explain why.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Mega-Fister-Trilogy.jpg (146KB, 1162x609px) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Fister-Trilogy.jpg
146KB, 1162x609px
Rank them best to worst and explain why.
>>
What the fuck is character creation? Why would you want that in what I assume is a fighting game?
Give me balance.
>>
>>386442476
1>2>3 because balance.
>>
>>386442476
Who cares about a character creator?
1>2>3
>>
2 > 3 > 1
If I wanted balance I'd play a proper fighting game. It's all about custom fighters, baybee. Banlists exist.
>>
wow what a fuckin gay thread
>>
>>386442476
1 > 3 > 2
1 is the classic you play for competition, 3 is for fucking around casually with friends, 2 can suck my dick
>>
>>386442476
2 > 1 > 3

Something too unbalanced is ultimately more shallow in the long run. Something too balanced implies an inherent lack of variance due to the fact that it would be a practical impossibility to make something totally balanced while maintaining diverse playstyles.

Something somewhat balanced implies variance in quality and style of build such that it allows for things that would otherwise be seen as unsuitable for the style of play featured among the most common members of the game's roster; this also permits greater potential for upsets and greater longevity competitively with consideration to the fact that the more popular characters will be more heavily studied; a meta will form around them and therefore leave the weaker characters aside until someone inevitably decides to utilize the weaker characters in a way that the pre-established meta isn't used to; thereby shaking up the competitive status quo and increasing the game's competitive lifespan through abusing the lack of average player knowledge in order to implement new ways of looking at the game.
>>
>>386442909
>>386442954
I like these answers.
>>
>>386442476
what is the point in character creation in fighters, you'll be stuck having to pick from a handful of stock fighting styles which effectively just adds maybe five or six new characters to the game overall
>>
>>386443705
>like characters playstyle
>dont care for characters design
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.