[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Castlevania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Castlevania circle of the moon.png (178KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania circle of the moon.png
178KB, 300x300px
Am I supposed to grind in CotM? I've been playing for a couple hours and I've only found four cards.
>>
>>386439532
Pretty much yeah, don't worry about getting all the cards as you can easily use a glitch to use them. activate your cards, hit pause, and then switch to any other cards and they will activate
>>
>>386439532
Most of them are rare enemy drops.
>>
Short answer: Yes
Long answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
Cards drop from one specific enemy each. And most of them are pretty late game.

But there's a glitch as the anon said: press L, before the card is activated, pause and move the cursor to whatever cards you want to use.

Although I never really bothered with the cards. They're either OP (thunderbird summon) or just useless more or less.

Also no, grinding is bad. It's one of the easier games
>>
>>386439532
its an RPG yeah of course
>>
>>386439532
Just play normally and play with the cards that drop as you go. More fun that way.
>>
>>386440827
I didn't need to grind in SotN to get the most out of it.
>>
>>386440894
It's honestly a major flaw of the game IMO. They should have just placed the cards around the map so that the game actually encouraged exploration, instead we have random drops on enemies and no real idea how to tell which enemy drops what, which is super shitty. At least OoE had enemies do a special dying animation when they could drop a rune or whatever.

It's just a byproduct of Japanese game design really, one that really annoys me.
>>
The only grinding I did was that one long hallway near the upper portion of the castle filled with snipers and weretigers, in order to amass potions and meat.

Also, activating the heal while stationary combo and standing around for long periods of time.
>>
How the fuck are you supposed to beat Adramalech? Christ
>>
>>386443106
It's not hard if I can beat it.
>>
>>386443106
Stand off to its left, slide under the skulls, twirl your whip if it releases poison bubbles, and run all the way left so you'll have room to dodge the blue shit

It's still fucking annoying, but less painful than Zombie Dragon and Carmilla
>>
>>386439532
no, not at all
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.