[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been unjustly banned? Have some funny stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Bringing justice.png (134KB, 1440x860px) Image search: [Google]
Bringing justice.png
134KB, 1440x860px
Have you ever been unjustly banned? Have some funny stories?
>>
>>386435424
(((goldberg)))
>>
File: stayawayfromthisgame.png (47KB, 585x442px) Image search: [Google]
stayawayfromthisgame.png
47KB, 585x442px
no
>>
>>386437085
So now the devs can silence people from criticizing the game
>>
Around 2011, I was still playing TF2 on a small community's 24/7 Gorge server. I was good friends with the owners and admins after playing there so long.

One day I sign on an there is a girl muting players left and right, harassing people with multiple kicks, and overall just abusing her admin with screen messages and all sorts of dumb shit. I asked her to stop and got permabanned.

I immediately went to the community's forums for the first time ever, made a short post saying what was up. "The ban is fair, I didn't respect the admin. But I she's wrecking the server at the moment." Within 5 minutes the owner replies, apologizes, welcomes me to the forums, unbans me, gives me admin, and revokes her admin access.

I honestly miss that ability to curate your online experience by finding good communities, not just match making.
>>
>>386435424
Friend got me banned on habbo when i wasnt aware, was hoping to log in after i was unbanned at the age of 18 but the game shutdown.
>>
>>386437608

They started to it after a certain update,they banned the entire group of modders from Real Panzer servers and any given discussion that negatively bashes them gets censored shortly followed by a permanent ban

So yep,those cunts are banning people for criticizing their game
>>
>>386438058
Which Habbo? That shit is still going.
>>
File: 36c.jpg (84KB, 907x661px) Image search: [Google]
36c.jpg
84KB, 907x661px
>>386435424
>""people""
>>
>>386438136
Swedish
>>
>>386435424
All the FUCKING TIME on 4chan. I never been to /pol.

IP banning is fucking retarded in 2017.

sent from my OPO3t
>>
>>386435424
yes and no.
>>
File: 1491065766417.gif (983KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1491065766417.gif
983KB, 250x141px
>>386435424
Years ago I was playing TTT and I killed a guy with a Hatsune Miku player model who was holding a traitor only weapon shooting at people from the top a lighthouse. Turns out it was an admin.
He then set me to be slayed for a few rounds while refusing to accept my reasoning as for why I knew he was a traitor. This led to everyone else on the server proceeding to antagonize the guy. He ended up permabanning everyone from the server except for him (~12 people).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.