[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old were you when stopped enjoying video games? What were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: video games.jpg (64KB, 1210x491px) Image search: [Google]
video games.jpg
64KB, 1210x491px
How old were you when stopped enjoying video games?
What were your most fun and memorable video game experiences in chronological order?

>Playing outside
>The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Season
>Pokemon Crystal
>Final Fantasy 7
>Final Fantasy 9
>Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
>Ragnarok Online
>Maplestory
>Warcraft 3 custom maps
Stopped enjoying video games around here
>Dark Souls
>Dark Souls II
>Dark Souls III

>buy Nier: Automato after hearing /v/ rave about it so much
>play it for 23 minutes
>suddenly lose all interest and alt f4 out

/tired gamer general/
>>
File: 1502089911237.jpg (69KB, 1210x491px) Image search: [Google]
1502089911237.jpg
69KB, 1210x491px
fixed
>>
>>386427189
I can't fucking enjoy anything anymore.
Vidya, walking with my dog, having sex, a nice day out (or in). I can't fucking enjoy it. What the fuck is happening to me, I was one of the people who could enjoy the most monotone, autistic things (map dungeons in DQIX, chalice dungeons in Bloodborne). And now nothing.
What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>386427606
Go back to simple things once in a while rather than seeking enjoyment in everything. Sometimes routine is good too.
Can't shake what's always moving. Can't find novelty in something that's always changing.
>>
I enjoy the fuck out of games. The issue is, I no longer have much time to play. That might be the holy grail that everyone looks for. They get burnt out on games so they start to hate them. Full up your time with other shit and you'll start longing to play again.

Fuck, I'm actually enjoying live WoW in all its dumb shit watered down glory playing on looking for retards and battlegrounds.
>>
>>386427606
have sex with your dog
>>
>>386427453
Can I please have a rush? I want to feel them endorphins..
>>
>>386427606
Workout
>>
File: have this you.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
have this you.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>386428714
>>
File: help me.png (25KB, 806x670px) Image search: [Google]
help me.png
25KB, 806x670px
anyone else?
>>
>>386429187
Three times alredy. Minus the challenge.
>>
>>386429432
I literally can't complete a task without needing to fap every 5 minutes. It's debilitating.
>>
If I stopped enjoying video games, I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>386427189
Never stopped enjoying videogames, just stopped enjoying every piece of trash in front of me because it happens to be a video game. Which is a shame because most games are trash now.
>>
>>386427189
>What were your most fun and memorable video game experiences in chronological order?
>>Playing outside
what system is that even for

cant find it on mobygames
>>
File: 1498910144524.jpg (391KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1498910144524.jpg
391KB, 1920x2160px
>>386427189
I fell for the moba meme. It sucked all of my energy out of me. The early days of LoL I really enjoyed, I had never played WC3 custom maps so I never got a chance to play original Dota which I'm sure was fun aswell. But after playing the same cancerous shit for thousands of hours it caused me to introspect. It doesn't help that many games nowadays are just plain boring. All I do is really play old games anymore, and even then, it's hard for them to keep my attention. Currently going through Deus Ex right now and I just finished VTMB. It's so hard to keep my attention for a long while, and I feel like I've seen every cliche. Now I can only enjoy the best of the best old games, or cult classics, like Killer7 or Pathologic which I enjoyed immensely. Games have just become so formulaic lately and predictable that I can't enjoy anything. Maybe they always were, but at least back then, there was still a classic once in a blue moon. Now there's just nothing. Seems everyone is too busy buying fucking loot crates and playing generic multiplayer mobas or shooters like PUBG, Overwatch, Dota or LoL. I'm just tired of all of this shit. I just want more compelling games to come out again. Money and popularity has ruined games, sucked the life out of them. It's fucking scary to think some children are going to grow up and tell their grandkids about how much they loved Minecraft and talk about their favorite Youtube Let's Players. Fucking end it.
>>
>>386428714
Endorphins are released during exercise. Go for a run
>>
>>386430339
When I'm in the same mood as you are I play some fast paced multi-player FPS (not too team based!) like CoD, titanfall 2 or Doom 4 mp.
These games are the essence of what video games are or should be to me and are great to kind of "reset" my expectations.
>>
>>386430339
What's your steam I add you brother
>>
>>386428714

>Dopamine
>Endorphins
>>
i still play fighting games and enjoy them but not single player mode so much anymore
occasionally will play a jrpg but i just don't give a shit about that genre, especially when then stories and characters are so weak
>>
>>386427606
Have you tried murder? It keeps me alive.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.