[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will go wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (14KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 207x243px
What will go wrong?
>>
Everything already has.
>>
The lack of multiplayer
The hi-larious Borderlands-tier writing
And probably some other AAA whatever stuff. Game's too easy. Tutorials too obnoxious. Things like that.
>>
>>386426004
>The lack of multiplayer
Wait, isn't it a multiplayer game? I thought it was another Overwatch clone.
>>
Nothing
>>
>>386426063
No. The devs have explicitly said that it's a singleplayer only game. No coop, no pvp. It's a singleplayer hero shooter.
>>
>>386426063
it's single player, everything that has a slightly cartoony artstyle is an overwatch clone to /v/
>>
>>386425885
looks like a shitty version of crackdown 1
>>
>>386426113
Blows my fucking mind. Like I literally can't wrap my mind around a game like this not having co-op, especially when SR had it even though it didn't make sense. Now we have a game all about different characters fighting together and it's single-player only. I'm not mad, or even upset, I'm just bewildered.
>>
>>386426113
>No coop,
I swear one of the very early trailers had coop in it.

I hope this is the game that brings Volition down. I gave them way more chances than they ever deserved.
>>
>>386425885
>What will go wrong?
No co-op. Saints Row 3 was only fun because of the co-op, and 4 was tolerable because of the co-op.

Skipping this.
>>
>>386426386
>I swear one of the very early trailers had coop in it.
Doubt it anon. I've been following the game closely before being disappointed at E3. It's just that everyone assumed it would have coop. SR2, 3 and 4 had coop, this is a game all about playing different heroes like >>386426286 said and the first CG trailer showed 3 heroes fighting together, it was almost a no-brainer that it should be all about the coop. I don't understand how they finally decided that the game would be better off without coop.
>>
I'm saying this as someone who is a huge SR fan and decently excited for AOM.

It's going to tank because of this tenuous connection to Saints Row. It confuses people (google news stories about this game and almost all of them are the Volition devs explaining that no, this isn't Saints Row 5), but isn't enough for fans of SR.
>>
>>386426875
>fans of SR
I hate them all. They ruined any chance that my favorite franchise (Can I really call it that if I only liked one game?) would find it's old footing again.
>>
>>386426875
Well, Ultor and Gat are in it after Gat out of Hell's ending resulted in a reboot of the timeline. It's not that tenuous. It would help a lot if they would just confirm that a new SR game is coming out so people won't be doomsaying that this is what SR has turned into now.
>>
>>386427078
Pierce and Oleg are in it too. This is SR5 in all but name.
>>
>>386427014

Man I remember being really excited for SR3 pre-release. Then it came out and I slowly realized how shit it was.
>>
File: Lia 675677.jpg (19KB, 434x353px) Image search: [Google]
Lia 675677.jpg
19KB, 434x353px
it's single player only?
prolly pick it up when it hits 20$

no way it's worth 80$+ canuck bucks
>>
>>386426875
its going to tank because people expect it to be another online dumpster fire when its just a single player game. i guarantee the first few hundred reviews will be crying muh multiplayer when they have specifically stated its not multi in any way. the other reason it will tank is the prefab characters when the sr games are known for fun character creation.
>>
>>386427139
>Pierce and Oleg are in it too
What the fuck?

>>386427204
Right? I remember telling myself that the game was still in the tutorial phase when they were handing out activities as main missions. Then, suddenly you kill the Belgian Waffle a mere 5-6 missions in. Then, I find out there's a whole lot of previous activities missing and they no longer have a small story attached to them, that the world is uninteresting to explore, there's only 1 (or was it 2?) clothing stores in total, etc. Everything that was fun in previous SR games, first one included, were just outright missing.
>>
>>386427345
Look up the website. Respectively called Kingpin and Yeti, but their bio states who they are.
The backstories are a little different, but recognizable.
>>
>>386427204
I remember being really excited, then less and less the more information they put out.
I expected very little and was still disappointed by SR3.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.