[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (364KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
364KB, 600x408px
How did he do it?
>>
>>386423953

He had the innate potential, after all. Also, will > genetics or training in JRPGs.
>>
>>386423953
Cloud passed the physical portion of the SOLDIER exam. He failed the psych test.
>>
>>386424998
>Also, will > genetics or training in JRPGs.

more like cutscene > gameplay in JRPGs
>>
>>386423953
I think it cause of pure adrenaline since he, you know, killed Zack and almost killed Tifa?
>>
>>386423953
Did you SEE how many squats he did back in Midgar?
>>
>>386425814
like 22
>>
>>386423953
He's the hero of time
>>
>>386425886
To be fair, he got help.
>>
He was already exhausted from the fight against Zack
>>
Limit breaks are canon outside of battle in FF7. Sephiroth was basically blindsided by some literal who grunt he didn't take seriously suddenly going apeshit retard strength.
>>
>>386427082
He was also wounded. Remember, Cloud stabbed him from behind with the Buster Sword. Even with his regen, that has to hurt and would put Sephiroth at a huge disadvantage. His strength was compromised and Cloud was able to take advantage of the flow.
>>
Physical power is not Cloud's weak point. His fucked up psyche is. At this point he was fuelled by 100% mad so he finally got his shit together. And when he manages to pull himself together and restore his own broken mind, he manages to defeat Sephiroth in his own consciousness as well.
>>
>>386423953
Well he didn't, watch the OVA: Sephiroth chooses to jump into the Lifestream

It's going to be in the Remake too, you'll see
>>
>>386423953

It's not like Cloud was perfectly fine. He had to be healed and stayed in stasis for months (years)?
>>
>>386423953
a combination of adrenaline rush, mild anger and sheer willpower
>>
>>386428884
>mild anger
>mild
kek
>>
>>386428735
>stayed in stasis
That was Hojo experimenting on him
>>
Place your bets, which part of the Compilation will make it into FFVII:R
>>
>>386428906

Yeah, but they healed up him before that.
>>
>>386428964
i don't give a shit, no matter how hard they will try to take a dump on original game nothing will take it away from us
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.