[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KIRYU-CHAN!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: Majima police.gif (2MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
Majima police.gif
2MB, 426x240px
KIRYU-CHAN!
>>
>>386419683
Kiryu Chan!
>>
I just want Kiwami out already, I started with Yakuza 0 and I crave more
>>
Reminder that Majima did nothing wrong.
>>
>can't beat the chinese hitman
>spend the time grinding and doing substories
>must go fishing

why is fishing so hard?
>>
Does nobody else feel like Majima's character was completely ruined by Zero?
>>
>>386422846
Not as bad as it was in Kiwami.
>>
>>386422806
>having a problem with any Majima fight ever when Slugger exists

You do realize that blocking with Slugger is practically unbreakable right? Just wait for a chain of attacks while blocking then swing away and repeat. Or if you're ballsy you can try the Mad Dog of Shimano parrying.
>>
>>386423217
>Mad Dog of Shimano parrying.
when did you learn that? I mean i think another strategy is to dodge and kick to interrupt their attacks un Thug style. Breaker becomes less and less useful as you progress the story. Also the broken shotgun is pretty useful against the street fights, but not good for bosses, get a knife
>>
>>386423546
>when did you learn that?

Mad Dog of Shimano or parrying? Mad Dog of Shimano is a hidden fighting style earned by completing the Cabaret Club line, Kiryu has a hidden style unlocked by completing the Real Estate line too. There's an ability in Mad Dog of Shimano that lets you parry.
>>
Is there anything more broken than the Breaker style?
>>
Who steelbook here
>>
>>386424009
i guess i will just unlock as much ability and learn to dodge
>>
>>386424171
>Breaker
>Against bosses

It makes crowd control a joke but honestly that isn't hard with any other fighting style. Your just fighting mobs anyway
>>
>>386424171
is it me of breaker style does chip damage?
>>
>>386425445
Its great for breaking blocks but I dunno if it actually does chip damage
>>
>>386424171
only good against mobs of enemies. slugger turns you all most invincible in one on one fights.
>>
anyone notice this fanbase has gotten a lot worse since 0 came out?
>>
>>386425528
for better crowd control get the boken rifle thing, shoots plenty of bullets, raise heat, gets them on the floor with temporary bleeding damage. I always carry 5 of them because it can shoot up to 10 times and who knows when will you have the chance to go to repair it
>>
>>386426129
it happens whenever a game series releases a new game , look at what happened with Monster Hunter when 4U was released. It attracts new crowd
>>
>get rich
>learn a bunch of heat moves
>buy a fuck load of stammina drinks
>end up just spamming heat moves all day ever day.

so this is the core gameplay of yakuza games? wow.
>>
>>386427661
eh for the most part yeah, i like em but people need to stop acting like they are the pinnacle of japanese gaming
>>
>>386427661
>tfw you'll never be this retarded
Feels pretty good.
>>
So, iv'e had Kiwami pre-ordered since day 1 of them starting, Amazon is still telling me the delivery date is pending, anyone else seeing this?
>>
>>386427661
If you feel like pissing away a bunch of money on easy fights then sure, that's how it can end up. In the other games that involves hours of gambling though unlike 0 with the Mister Shakedown farming method, and only in 3 onward can you savescum Baccarat for high amounts of money. Otherwise it's doing something like betting really high in Chou-han and winning multiple hands against the house in a row, or savescumming Roulette for several hours once you get past 2. In 1 and 2 you can just bet on Roulette in such a way that you always win double what you place down but that involves having 1 million yen to begin with.

Keep in mind this method doesn't really work for Amon, Kenzan's Amon for example can eat all your full health and Heat potions in just the first phase if you aren't careful and don't learn his pattern, and Heat damage is drastically reduced on boss battles, especially Amon in all the games.
>>
>want to play 0 on legendary
>makoto can only be grabbed twice

How the fuck can you get past that? I lost so many times on normal
>>
>I didn't know you could dash in world until the last chapter
>I didn't know about the secret styles because the story felt too important to spend ten hours on cabaret and real estate
>>
>>386427849
Who the fuck is acting like it was the pinnacle of Japanese gaming? Literally nobody says that.
>>
>>386428181
first time here?
>>
>>386428079
stop being garbage at the game or just use breaker
>>
>>386428179
im the kind of guy that likes doing side quests Before the main one so i finsihed real estate Before the final chapter. DOD style was rad as fuck so i finished majimas side story the moment i got to play as him.
>>
>>386428198
Show me one (1) instance of somebody ever saying this. Go ahead, I'm waiting.
>>
>all these poor anons who played 0 first and think 1-5 are the same quality
>>
>>386428592
you dont know how to look up archived threads? why are you being so defensive anyways? relax.
>>
>>386428595
I only played 1 and 2 before 0, and I have no idea what you mean. Story in 0 is definitely not as good as 1 or 2 but it's passable.
>>
why does /v/ hate 5 so much? Personally I think it's superior to 0
>>
>>386428654
If you know how to look them up then why don't you show me? Because you are talking out of your ass with absolutely nothing to back it up with, that's why.
>inb4 hurr durr I was only pretending to be retarded
kys
>>
>>386424171
Knife style. It ruined my game by making every encounter laughably easy. I used it for a full chapter and immediately stopped.

>>386422846
I wish he suffered a real mental breakdown, his ending makes no sense.
>>
>>386428832
Kek, you are getting mad over nothing.
>>
>>386428281
>guy comes up behind makoto and grabs her
>can't kick through her, have to go around
>guy on other side grabs her
>lose half health in about 10 seconds

Wow
>>
>>386429017
>let makoto get grabbed while you're spamming square on some grunt in the corner
WOWWWW WHY WON'T THE GAME STOP WHILE I'M MASHING?
the game is easy enough that you can kill them all before they reach her. I bet you had trouble with Miracle on tenkaichi as well
>>
I really enjoyed Yakuza 1 - 4 but because 5 came out so late on ps3 it feels dated. I bought it but don't have the passion to play it.

I'm unsure if I should buy zero now its cheaper in the hopes that I will enjoy it.
>>
>>386429237

5 is still fine. I played 5 and 0 at the same time. 5 kinda drags with all the playable characters, but it's still fun. Only thing that really bothered me was using the PS3 controller, after using the PS4 controller that thing is feeling akward.
>>
>>386430770
You know that you can plug the ds4 in the ps3 and use it, right?
>>
>>386431124
I do now.
>>
>>386431124

I didnt know that either, weird.
>>
File: 1500648159930.jpg (545KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
1500648159930.jpg
545KB, 1200x846px
>>386428595
>when you played first two games and the rest now feels laughably easy
though it's actually pretty bad, didn't knew that i'll miss those clunky controls
>>
>>386431124
HOW
>>
Test
>>
>>386422806
just cheese it with a slime gun
>>
File: 1501890759676.jpg (42KB, 661x509px) Image search: [Google]
1501890759676.jpg
42KB, 661x509px
>>386428179
>not doing cabaret
>>
How do the online minigames in Yakuza 0 work? Do people even play?
>>
>>386432557
It works fine if you've got the latest firmware.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.