[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE GIVE ME ONE QUARTER TRAY OF CHICKEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: food.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
PLEASE GIVE ME
ONE QUARTER TRAY OF
CHICKEN
>>
This game was great. It has POGS
>>
File: Joost.jpg (23KB, 367x523px) Image search: [Google]
Joost.jpg
23KB, 367x523px
Who the fuck eats that many strawberries? Greedy bastard.
>>
I remember playing this game, where was it from again?
>>
>>386417960
Which voice of Frankie was better: the one where he had a lisp or the one where he sounded like Fox McCloud from Start Fox 64?
>>
Damn nigga you just triggered some latent nostalgia in me. I collected the fuck out of those pogs.
>>
My bro worked a PC store called egg head back in the 90's and he got me all those learning games for me back then. The reader rabbit games,jumpstart kinder, 1st grade and 3rd grade. the cluefinder games, busy town of richard scarry, I even had fucking marios time machine. those were fun times with my 95. https://youtu.be/KT7CN7eXV4k
>>
File: HUNGRY.jpg (17KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
HUNGRY.jpg
17KB, 500x262px
>>386417960
>>
wew comfy image
>>
Post yfw you got the recipe wrong in the cake machine.
>>
This was some sort of educational game right? I think I played this in third grade or something. Good times.
>>
give me the french fries
>>
>>386417960
>that fat sack of shit who asked for a whole tray of ice cream
>>
>>386419779
second best game here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upx8ZCALzR4
>>
>>386421702
Fuck I remember playing this game as a wee lad. I didn't understand any of it but I did love the aesthetic of the game, it hit my brain like a tornado of torpedo's.
>>
>>386422941
Yeah that's like 90% of the appeal of these games as a kid.

They had the best fucking aesthetic of any children's games
>>
File: HNI_0041.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0041.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>386419779
>tfw 1998
>tfw mom comes home with a new mario game because the video store was selling off their snes games
>tfw mario's time machine

I'm still mad.
>>
>>386422941
Was there something wrong with my game, the candle never expired from me starting to saving all the kids
>>
File: DFCkD76WsAIbHgd.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DFCkD76WsAIbHgd.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
fun fact: the company that made this game bought neopets from viacom, laid everyone off, and outsourced the entire thing to india. now it's a completely fucked up mess.
>>
File: 1485643936130.png (420KB, 829x711px) Image search: [Google]
1485643936130.png
420KB, 829x711px
>>386417960
>Tfw the glob monster
>>
>>386417960
Why is there so much asparagus
>>
NEW VIDEO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bqYqyU9fhc
>>
>>386426851
this is a reviewbrah board
>>
>>386424539
This game was made by Jumpstart?
You know what's even worse? Jumpstart just got bought by a chinese company apparently for other assets and they don't seem to give a shit about Neopets.
>>
>>386417960
I had the third grade game, the one with all the robots.
>>
give me the butter
>>
>>386417960
I've been trying to remember the name of this one educational game for years. The main character was some pudgy kid wearing a baseball cap, he had a dog that had a spring for its lower body it jumped around on and there was some cooking game where you could make food and watch characters steal it from the windowstill.
>>
Black licorice?! I̻͓̘͉͓͑ͣͬ͌̊ ̖ͭ̃͘͞H̴͈͖̒̒̏͢͠Ą̦͔͙͙͕͔̠̹̉ͮ̂̋͡T̜̘̏̓͛ͧ̔̓ͦ̾́E̶̵͖̗̭͒͂̇́ͅ ̷̢̤̹̭͉ͮ̂̒͝ͅB̰͙̖͖̆͗Ļ̧̟͎̬̱̜̀̓͌̃̆̊͐͋A̴̪̝̪̫̹̩̞̻̎ͣC̴̯̄̃ͩ̚K͖̥͆̑̋̎́ ͍̻̼͔̗ͣͫͦ̐ͩL͔̥͈̜̱͓̰ͪ̔̇͑ͦ͜ͅI̵̘̜̻̻͖͌̌̃̈̾͠C͉̞͗͜O̴̹̫͚͓̦̩͇̦ͧͦR̶̜̰̱͇̭̙̺̿̌́̒ͬͩͅḮ̸̸̳̻̟̳ͫ̈̏C̶̸̶̫̠͍̗̘͈̝͍̋Ȇ̶̶̳̞͖̝̥!̛̘͔͊̎ͤ͒̀̽!̮̳̩̥͈̏̉̊͡!̩̰͕̗ͬ̀
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.