[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minecraft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Minecraft-Free-Download-PC-Mac.jpg (218KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Minecraft-Free-Download-PC-Mac.jpg
218KB, 1920x1200px
When was the last time you played it? Thinking about picking it up again after something like 5 years of not playing it. It just scratches an itch that no other games can really do for me. I've tried others like terraria, stardew valley, and now adventure craft and sure they're nice but I still miss my minecraft.
If any of you still play it what has changed about the game and what keeps you coming back to it?
>>
Agreed wish there was a AAA version of this game.
>>
>>386409982
I honestly just liked exploring in survival mode and building shit. I never really got into the mod scene because my pc was shit back then.
>>
>>386409494
it's pretty good with the right mods so that it doesn't turn into sandbox building 15 minutes in
>>
>>386410984
And what mods would those be? Like I said I haven't touched the game in 5 years.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Playing with this on the Switch version. The old timey music makes things surprisingly comfy.
>>
>>386411407
Is the switch version already out? how are the controls for that?
>>
>>386411207
I haven't played it since terraria came out either, I don't remember.

look for the one that adds a lot more creatures (mo' creatures?) and a nightmare mode mod
>>
>>386409494
like a year and a half ago, but I played with the hexxit modpack since that was the only way I could find enjoyment in it anymore since I had played vanilla to death
>>
>>386411207
oh and there was this one mod that let you grow trees and had advanced fire physics (relatively) and other cool stuff like that
>>
>>386411576

Same as any other console version really. Like a dual stick shooter with triggers doing what you'd think they'd do. It works pretty well and the game autojumping when you walk up to blocks makes navigating hassle free.
>>
Maybe like four months ago. Got to that point in the build where I just couldn't decide how I wanted to tackle the next stage and quit. Happens every time. I've never completely finished a build.
>>
>>386412043
What kind of builds do you do?
>>
Actually started playing in again a few days ago. Find a handful of mods and it's good. You know exactly what to expect at this point. A lot of mods have just stopped bothering to update to the new versions and have instead just found a comfortable build to live in forever so the game really hasn't changed much for me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.