[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your guys opinions on duel links.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I've herd good things and trash things idk what do you think v.
>>
>>386407781
>>>/vg/185120598
>>
>>386408817
thanks
>>
>>386407781
Just go play ygopro it's the actual game and it's free
>>
>>386409938
Is this like dueling network?
>>
File: 1073142.jpg (149KB, 311x450px) Image search: [Google]
1073142.jpg
149KB, 311x450px
>>386409938
Duel Links is free too.
>inb4 have to pay to keep competitive
Still free though. I haven't paid a dime and have got to Gold before. I just don't care enough to get to King of Games. I run a Gravekeepers deck and do pretty decent most of the time.

>>386407781
I really like it. It's not good for keeping up with the current meta, or even on the same level as the normal Yugioh games. It's still fun though and mixes some of the old cards with the modern cards.
>>
Special summons up the ass. I literally quit playing yesterday. Shits lame af.

Now some nerds will come and tell me to gid gud while what they actually mean is buy gems like a good goy
>>
>>386412354
I don't think you have to pay to stay competitive, the best cards are still in the first four sets they released

>>386407781
I got bored of it and stopped playing, it got really stale since all they do is just release bad cards.
>>
>>386410537
In a way, yes since it has all of the cards both released and unreleased available, but the difference is that Ygopro is automated and goes through the effects for you. There's also a mobile app for android if you want to play it on the go as well.
>>
>>386414716
Thank you so much anon, I loved using dueling network and was really salty to hear that it was taken down for the sake of some mobage.
>>
The card pool is pretty uninteresting, the grind can be awful, and unless you've been playing for months, you're going to get easily outclassed by other people online, who all have 3 sphere kuribohs, always draw mirror walls, have a bunch of high attack cards that you probably don't have, etc., etc.

You're better off playing one of the Tag Force games, Legacy of the Duelist, or ygopro
>>
>>386412354
>Still free though. I haven't paid a dime and have got to Gold before. I just don't care enough to get to King of Games. I run a Gravekeepers deck and do pretty decent most of the time.

That's not the point. The main reason for playing is it's PVP, and since it's dominated by pay2win players anyone who isn't is getting gimped by people who just have superior decks. Breezing through other free players might seem fun until you get to somewhat of a high rank and have to deal with paid decks.
>>
>>386407781
Play Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2008 instead
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.