[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought this game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bayo.jpg (274KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
bayo.jpg
274KB, 600x847px
What am I in for?
>>
>>386400330
bayonetta on the xbox 360, unless they gave you the wrong game
>>
FLY ME TO THE MOON
>>
a good game with annoying qtes, perhaps try playing it
>>
>>386400330
>bought
You know, it's free on xbox right now
>>
A dicking if you are new to the genre
>>
>>386400610
yeah I meant got for free not bought.

>>386400614
I am new to the genre any tips?
>>
File: 1457245309004.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457245309004.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>386400330
Some great action, fantastic enemy design and a few annoying QTEs in cutscene. There are some hidden fights and challenges you can find by backpedaling through stages. The Alfheims can reward you with extra heart and moon pieces to extend your health and magic if you complete their challenges. They're also taken into account for a final level score, so if you notice gaps in your rankings, check the area thoroughly. Taunting the enemy (RB for 360, I think) will make them stronger and faster, but you'll get more combo points from attacking enraged enemies. There's also an excellent accessory that restores health and magic the longer you taunt so check the Accessories in The Gates of Hell shop. Make use of the guns lasting effect after each hit by holding down the punch or kick button for a moment before hitting another button as the bullets can finish off enemies at longer ranges and spice up your combo by extending it. Lastly, one of the best gun combos is punch-punch-kick-kick-kick as it has two powerful finisher wicked weave attacks in it.

Have fun and don't feel bad about getting bad rankings during your first playthrough. It's just standard for these games by Platinum until you get comfortable and learn the enemies, weapons, and moves.
>>
>>386401505
Thanks for the tips
>>
>>386400979
>I am new to the genre any tips?
Don't just mash the buttons. It has a really stylish gameplay, so learn how to play the game. Once you domine Witch Time to perfection (pretty easy), go for Dodge Offset
>>
>>386401505
My mistake, for taunt it should be LB (going by Wii U controls with it being on L.)
>>
>>386400330
OH-HO! WHAT A DAY!
>>
File: shocked bugs.jpg (139KB, 698x672px) Image search: [Google]
shocked bugs.jpg
139KB, 698x672px
>>386404543
Is this what it's like to be triggered?
>>
>>386400610
"""free"""
>>
A pretty mediocre action game. Wacky and outlandish scenes and finishers doesn't make good gameplay. This game is definitely flash over substance.
>>
CUHRAAYYYZEEE XD
>>
just a really fun and solid action game
it is one of those games that it really feels like the developer put their heart into
>>
poo
>>
>>386404663
The only ones that are "free" are the 360 games, you can play them w/out gold if it expires
>>
>>386400330

>be me
>be openly gay for years
>Bayonetta comes out
>suddenly question sexuality

I'd stop fucking boypussy if I had a hot librarian-looking woman to bully me.
>>
>>386400581
God I don't remember how many times I'd fuck up a qte because it was in the middle of a movie
>>
>bought
you know it's the free game this month right?
>>
>>386407372
see
>>386400979
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.