[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

torchlight 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

What's /v/'s honest opinion on this game?
>>
Forgettable shit.
>>
Decent, some mods fix a few issues. I like the classes and there's some good mod classes.
>>
>>386394368
Fun with the right mods.
>>
>>386394536
>>386394587
I think the game has been pretty fun thus far. What mods would those be?
>>
Was promising when released but needed more work done.

Sadly, devs abandoned it right away leaving it in a fucked up state.
>>
Decent arpg, nothing revolutionary, nothing offensive. Just all around solid tm
>>
>>386394707
more stash space
able to combine gems

basically the highest rated ones on the workshop
>>
>>386394707
There's some decently big overhauls, just sort by most popular on the workshop. Also a full respec is basically mandatory.
>>
I wish shooties didn't suck. I actually like their cone attack and knockback/blind.

Don't feel like spamming glaives.
>>
File: 1498354677713.png (221KB, 497x479px) Image search: [Google]
1498354677713.png
221KB, 497x479px
What is best class and why is it Cannoneer?
>>
>>386394963
I've been makin em work with chaos burst or whatever green 3way attack is called, but it probably doesn't work past veteran
>>
boring as SHIT
>>
>>386394368
An overall decent game, the gameplay is tits and the maps are fun but the story mode is mundane and so is the main dungeons. There are many mods to avoid the games stagnant weak points, its a good game to sit around and actually play for an hour or two.
>>
>>386394368
Classes are boring, I have tried like 4 times to finish this and the farthest I got was to the sand act.

Shame because I enthusiastically bought this in a 4 pack since I enjoyed the 1st one.
>>
>>386394963
>I wish shooties didn't suck
Do they? I'm playing as a dual wielding gunner right now, seems pretty decent.
>>
>>386394368
It's ok, I guess. I really liked the attention to small details like enemy spawn animations, but delays killing my multiplayer experience (friends stopped caring about it and picked up other games), shitty itemization and the fact that the devs simply abandoned the game after one update really killed it for me.
I honestly prefer the first one. Maybe TL1 isn't better than TL2 if you make a complete comparison, but the fact it was just a small homage to Diablo made it more enjoyable in the end.
>>
is fucking alright and relaxing inb4 diablo 3 fags
>>
It's pretty good as far as ARPG's go, but it has some annoying issues, like the fact that too much white loot drops, even in the late game.

I still prefer Diablo 2
>>
Once you mod the game so you can add skill points to any skill from level 1 it becomes a lot more fun.
Especially Embermage and Berserker.
>>
File: 1501894511560.jpg (65KB, 460x463px) Image search: [Google]
1501894511560.jpg
65KB, 460x463px
>>386394368
The last act runs like garbage, literally.
They fucked the modders in the ass by hardcoding several aspects of the game.
No continuous support.
No additional content updates
Classes terribly balanced
Stupid ideas on the game's design such as the WHOLE dex stat and locking skills behind levels.
Story was a mess, terrible mess.

Still better than D3
>>
Bought both when the first came out. Even at launch D3 was miles better
>>
>>386399121
>The last act runs like garbage, literally.
How so?
>>
>>386399891
Not gonna get into spoilers but it's a swamp and it literally tanked my fps from 40+ to less than 15.
>>
>>386394368
It's not as fun as the first one, but I have no fucking clue why not.
>>
>>386400014
>being a computerlet
what the fuck how does anybody get less than a constant 60fps in this game? the specs are so low you could run it on an android phone
>>
>>386400398
Good question, I do manage to get 60 FPS in other games that look way better but this shit runs terribly.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.