[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /v/, can someone recommend me a non pozzed gaming forum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Help me /v/, can someone recommend me a non pozzed gaming forum? A place where people are first and foremost concerned with just games and you don't have to watch every word you say?

Also >>still using forums

I know, I know, but just help me out if you can.
>>
Smaller subreddits for individual games are usually cancer-free.
>>
>>386393728

I'm specifically looking for old school style forums in this case, they don't have to have a large user base so long as they're relatively active and not dead.
>>
I can't imagine there would be any active place that's not a SJW nightmare.

I don't know if you've noticed this, but mainstream gaming culture imploded in on itself after Gamergate, there's no going back to the way it was before.
>>
>>386395035
Depressing, huh
>>
>>386395035

Throw in *one* attention-starved girl into the mix and your forum is now KIA. It's the reality.
>>
I personally stay away from traditional forums, but literally any other chan aside from 4 and 8 would do. 420ch's /vg/ comes to mind.
>>
>>386395035
>>386395364

It fucking sucks because there's a lot of practical reasons why a forum can be handy, for technical questions and such, not just shooting the shit though that can be fun too.

But you have it to suck it up to SJWs if you want to be a part of it and I'm tired of that, I'm just so fucking tired of it.
>>
>>386395035
You're part of the problem, proto-/pol/
>>
>>386393570
In case you didn't get the memo when your last thread was deleted, /v/ is not your personal blog. It's about vidya, not relationship advice or finding a safe space for your thoughts. Fuck off to Facebook and Reddit.
>>
>>386395364
you could try talking about video games instead
cancerous faggot
>>
File: 92934923492394.png (9KB, 353x291px) Image search: [Google]
92934923492394.png
9KB, 353x291px
>>386395591
>Heh clearly YOU'RE the problem even though it's me and my crony friends in charge of the forums :^)
>>
The idea of a "gaming forum" died when Destructoid killed theirs in 2015 (guess why)

There's literally no place left that's like the old days forum wise anymore.
>>
>>386393570
>non pozzed
what?
>>
>>386395747
What the fuck are you even going on about this time?
>>
I feel like a chump for even asking this, but is Neogaf as bad as I assume it is?
>>
>>386393570
>pozzed
isnt that an aids thing
>>
>>386395915
Not infected aids retard
>>
>>386396101
So you're just looking to be a foul-mouthed dumbfuck on the internet?
fascinating. go kill yourself (somewhereelse)
>>
>>386396171
Holy shit, they have (you) bots now?
>>
>>386395993
No. It is a complete circlejerk, though. Think /pol/ but on the opposite side of the political spectrum.
>>
>>386396249
epic post friend! :DD
>>
>>386396171
Isn't that kind of redundant when you do the exact same thing. Also I was just answering your question.
>>
>>386396347
Ah, I guess not then. You gotta chill, friendo, its not normal to sperg out when someone calls you a retard on the internet.
>>
>>386395993
Neogaf is probably the creepiest place i've seen on the internet and i've been to forums where people create silicon girlfriends / boyfriends and sleep with them. Its a mix of hyper authoritarian politically correct speech and mod worship.
>>
>>386396473

So in other words the opposite of what I'm looking for.

To be clear I'm not looking for any explicitly political forum one way or the other, just an apolitical forum where the discussion is focused on games, ya know like things used to be before everyone lost their mind.
>>
>>386397298
Most forums are overpopulated with normies and shitposters. Like the other guy said, you're better off with a smaller chan. If you're looking to make friends, there's usually a IRC.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.