[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone really use the motion controls with this game? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: splatoon-2-logo-new.jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
splatoon-2-logo-new.jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
Does anyone really use the motion controls with this game? I got a headache trying to teach myself to tilt the controller up and down.
>>
>>386386035
Most of the good players do. Just keep playing or adjust the sensitivity.
>>
>>386386035
You have to if you ever hope to get serious with it. Sticks are simply just completely inferior when it comes to accuracy and speed. I say that as a stick user since I really can't grasp the motion controls in this game for the life of me and it really bums me out.
>>
You get use to it. Its easier with the joycon/pro controller. I played splatoon 1 with it off. The gamepad was to big to move around like that. With the pro controller its easier. Plus i got a hang of it with Zelda.
>>
>>386386257
I was using the pro controller. I guess it's not really that important to me that I get super good. It's fun enough with them off.
>>
>>386386469
just use it for a few hours, it will be worth it
>>
Splat2 might be quite literally the best example of gyro controls done right in a video game.
>>
if only it was like aming with a wiimote while using the joycons it'd be so easy, but it really screws with me that the aim is constantly offset and you have to mash a button to centralize the camera all the time.
>>
>>386386035
Anyone who has a functioning brain does, I honestly don't know how you can get an headache
>>
>>386386035
I actually got motion sick when i first played the game. Use mainly sticks, then motion control for corrections.
>>
What does /v/ use for sensitivity with the motion controls? Right now I'm using +2 for motion and +3 for right stick.
>>
>>386387938
+3 motion, +1 stick

desu Im still trying to fing my comfort zone but that's where Im at currently. I feel like I do better in combat than without motion controls, but my wrists hurt after a while..
>>
File: [sweating intensifies].png (921KB, 1030x716px) Image search: [Google]
[sweating intensifies].png
921KB, 1030x716px
>got used to gyro for up and down
>still having problems with learning to turn the controller like a fucking steering wheel for left and right
>>
>>386386035
Nintendo fans specifically splatoon fans are poison, they're furries and pedophiles and openly sexualize children's video game characters, these are the people that give video game players a bad name
>>
>>386387938
+1 motion and +0 stick
Works well enugh for me. Most of the time I use the Splat Pro.
>>
You got a headache gently moving your wrists? You need to crack a window or something.
>>
I fucking HATE tri-sloshers
>>
STOP NOT PAINT THE TURF YOU FUCK FACES

BUILD YOUR SPECIALS
>>
>>386390154
I love it, the ranked climb would suck dick without it

I mean, how else are you supposed to carry the 0 splat chargers, ink brushes, and aerospray without getting 20+ splats every game
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.