[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a FPS that's better than Super Hot. I'll wait.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: superhot-vr-review-8.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
superhot-vr-review-8.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
Name a FPS that's better than Super Hot.
I'll wait.
>>
File: Q1.jpg (129KB, 288x334px) Image search: [Google]
Q1.jpg
129KB, 288x334px
>>
>>386385904
nice graphics lol
>>
Keep waiting, nobody wants to talk with you about a shitty indie game
>>
>>386385904
PUBG
>>
Devil Daggers
>>
Literally any.
Superhots gimmick got old after 15m and the story was pure garbage. The 'cutscenes' were interrupting the game too much
>>
This game is barely considered an FPS. It's more like a puzzle game with the ability to pick up a weapon
>>
I just played Super Hot VR for the first time yesterday.

God fucking damn it was good. Almost enough to make me buy my own VR system.
>>
>>386385904
Superhot is just a tech demo, it relys on one single simple mechanic, like first portal was a tech demo that came out free with orange box. Considering it a game and charging money to be able to play it is an insult.
>>
spec ops the line
>>
File: Unreal_Tournament_2004_Coverart.png (185KB, 256x359px) Image search: [Google]
Unreal_Tournament_2004_Coverart.png
185KB, 256x359px
>>
>>386386306
gears of war, the entire franchise
>>
resident evil, the entire franchise
>>
It's a good FPS for the indie.
But it doesn't hold a candle to Jake of the 99 Dragons
>>
>>386385904
>Name a FPS that's better than Super Hot.
>I'll wait.

>rainbow six siege
>titanfall2
>black ops 3
Honestly any fps
>>
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>386386815
>Jake of the 99 Dragons
The name's Drake
>>
>SUPERHOT is the most innovative shooter I've played in years!

such a clever way to get free advertising
>>
UT
>>
Paintball for the Wii
>>
Superhot is only good if you're playing it with VR and touch controllers.
>>
>>386385904

i can name a fucking call of duty game better than that shit.

let's see.. bo2. best of that shitty franchise, still better than super-hot-super-hot.

come to think of it, cod generally is better than this shit. i think everyone who goes super-hot is a big deal are developers. super hot was fun? yep. new levels get better ? nope. story ? nope. charac.. wait there was characters ? nope. the fuck outta here with that hot shit.
>>
>>386385904
Overwatch. Wow, that was easy
>>
>>386388975
>Boring trash being better than somewhat fun trash.
>>
>>386385971
fpbp
>>
>>386385904
Not even the best FPS on the Unity engine.
>>
SUPER
>>
HOT
>>
>>386385904
Name an episode of Columbo which ISN'T better than Superhot. You can't do it.
>>
>>386391903
my nigga
>>
>>386385904
Any game that doesn't interrupt the action after every single level. Also fuck time actually progressing while turning.
>>
File: hotline miami 1.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hotline miami 1.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
it's literally hotline miami in first person, with admittedly innovative slowdown, since the limited fov puts you at a disadvantage

the geometry models are super detailed and inconsistent between levels, making the low poly weapons and enemies look worse than they otherwise would. if the level models had less detail, it would look better, and they probably would have had more levels than the abysmally small number of maps available on launch

half of the levels didn't work in the context of the challenge mode, but were shoehorned in to fill in the obvious lack of content for a 25$ game. still liked it, but it was overrated af

>name a better fps
pick any in this thread
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.