[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Games Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: heroes-front-1.jpg (71KB, 310x150px) Image search: [Google]
heroes-front-1.jpg
71KB, 310x150px
How is FE Heroes? I've ignored it until now because I never needed a phone. Not expecting anything worth playing on another device, but is it decent for passing time when you only have your phone on you?

If not, what other mobile games are okay?
>>
It's a good game if you want a smaller version of FE.

it's got a decent amount of depth in the skills and the devs are listening to the fans.
>>
the game is way better as a free to play player and it is a good game for the bathroom or even a little hour game session
>>
File: HADES' STAR 4.jpg (66KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
HADES' STAR 4.jpg
66KB, 666x666px
>>386385882
HADES' FUCKING STAR

>Build a fucking space empire.
>Fair pricing.
>No random pulls.
>They aim to keep shit competitive for F2P players.
>Only 10,000 downloads. Shit's very chill.
>The controls just work.
>Graphics are simplistic but sexy as fuck.
>Sleek interface.
>Slight learning curve keeps children away.
>Chat isn't censored. Can't insult people, though.
>>
Avoid Power Rangers Legacy Wars, since shit is more jewish than Haim Saban himself.

>>386387831
Sounds like EVE, so I'll probably check this out.
>>
>>386387831
Why do you copy paste this shit if you aren't the dev? Kill yourself.
>>
inb4 autists lose their shit over people playing and enjoying mobile games.
>>
>>386388459
I want my favorite little phone game to succeed. Sue me, gaylord. :^)
>>
>>386385882
FEH is good if you are okay with Gacha games. The rates for rare heroes are terrible, but with the new reversed rates starting on monday you can pull good units over half the time. The gameplay is really great, it's a condensed fire emblem system so there's not really much to talk about, but the game gives you a huge amount of play styles and team build options that are viable. Story is shit, but who plays a mobile game for the story.
>>
Heroes is surprisingly good for a phone game. It's simplified but still feels like you're playing FE. I just started playing recently and it looks like they're increasing the amount of shit you get from just about everything, so I'm optimistic about my f2pfaggotry.
>>
>>386385882
Sword art online memory defrag is an action game and is quite good. even if you dont like SAO the game is challenging and there are events quite often, with boss rush and rankings and you can even play online with other people.

FE heroes is also quite good, like other anons have said, its FE light, but still fun.

Guns of Boom is a multiplayer fps you can play, the stages are small so its easy to find other players to shoot at and it looks nice for a mobile game, shooting is automatic so you just have to concentrate on putting the reticule on the enemy so that you automatically shoot.
>>
>>386388694
>Story is shit, but who plays a mobile game for the story.

Fate/GO and Granblue Fantasy players
>>
>no event is going on
>no point in playing

>event is going on
>no point in not playing 24/7

got pretty old honestly
>>
GO is probably shit, but Pokemon Duel looks kind of fun.
>>
>>386388694
>The rates for rare heroes are terrible

Except when compared to most other gachas.
>>
>>386389404
I would say paduzora has better rates, but that may just be monster bloat with all the 5 star gods now. I've rolled about 10 times over the past month and haven't gotten anything but gods and GFE. The 3% flat rate for 5* and 3% flat rate for focus 5* is not very good, but the slow increase to the rates as you fail more and more is a very nice addition.
>>
>>386385882
You're too late it's not worth starting right now
>>
File: CASH.png (107KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
CASH.png
107KB, 666x666px
>>386390264
Why? What if I have cash? Did I miss some limited exclusive shit?
>>
>>386385882
FEH is too shallow for me too enjoy. I got bored of it in a week. at least it looks nice I guess.

If you're into games like fire emblem, advance wars, etc., try out Polytopia, Ancient Empires Reloaded, or Legion Wars.
>>
>>386385882
personally, I downloaded a GBA emulator and started playing the GBA Fe games, now, playing action games on an emulator on your phone might not be ideal but fire emblem games and turn based RPGs are great.
>>
>>386390423
the difficulty curve is kind of whack now for events, you had free heroes they would let your try to get every week and they started really easy and gradually got harder, and after they gave out a couple S-Tier guys in these events, anyone who missed out is at a disadvantage without them, granted they usually go back to old events every once in a while for the chance to get them again, but the wait is a bummer and you basically have to try to pass the events to get more units with your randos.
>>
Holy fuuuuuck.

Did anyone else update FEH yet?

There's a button you can press to refresh the Training Tower enemies now.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.