[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this balanced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

How is this balanced?
>>
Congrats, you've got x3 useless effects.
>>
>>386385684
None of that can hit face. Except the first one, I forget if that one can.
But hey, that's two damage for free!
>>
File: Jungle-Giants.jpg (184KB, 837x569px) Image search: [Google]
Jungle-Giants.jpg
184KB, 837x569px
>Wow wtf how is this even balanced, blizzard you cucks do you even play your own game lol
>>
>>386385684

>Hearthstone

It's not.
>>
>>386385684
It's not and has never been, but you retards keep playing a game you apparently don't like, unless this is some weird shilling technique.
>>
Ink Master into Pyroblast feels fucking good man
>>
File: 1501377623503.jpg (32KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
1501377623503.jpg
32KB, 480x295px
>>386385684
>still playing Hearthstone after the disaster that was Goblins vs Gnomes and every subsequent shitty rng expansion that keeps making it worse
roflmeow
literally kys you're selves
>>
>>386385684
No idea why you're still playing this shit OP.
The game is such a cashsink it's not even worth it
>>
>>386386791
I agree, but it's only a cashsink if you go full autism
>>
>>386386962
If you want to win at all. I know from trying to build meta counter decks from Blackrock Mountain to Whispers of the Old Gods.
It's always way too much money for the off chance you'll get the cards you want.
Spent hundreds of dollars to essentially roll dice.
>>
>>386386516
WotOG was where it really went to shit.
Spend more money to have your old cards be unusable in the "balanced" mode, or play wild and get facefucked by even more op versions of the old meta decks.
Plus they made the single player adventures unavailable for no reason and dropped the concept all together later.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.