[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled how were you suppose to know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1152x720px
Now that the dust has settled how were you suppose to know?
>>
>This thread again
Away with you, autismo.
>>
>>386381436
I honestly have no idea. I think I blew up a corner by accident dicking around and then tried blowing up the second corner.
>>
Because if you're not blind as a bat then you probably saw that it wasn't part of the same structure because the technology wasn't perfect back then.
>>
Just like A LOT of the stars, it hints at how to reach it in the name of the missing star when you jump into the painting. For instance, this one is titled, "Blast Away the Wall." Hmmmmm what the fuck could that mean?
>>
>>386381968
Can you fathom how many walls you can hit with that cannon, never mind misinterpreting "blast" as something requiring another means of destruction? Just firing yourself at a random wall which will kill you if you aim too high is completely retarded level design.
>>
>>386382545
>>386381436
>>386381697
I never had a problem with this one, the only mistake you could make is hitting the wall next to it.
>>
>>386381436
I'm pretty sure it shows the broken corner with the star in the credit sequence, even if you haven't already collected it.
>>
>>386381436
had to call the nintendo help hotline for that shit
>>
Did you guys completely forget that there are NPCs you can talk to in Mario 64?
>>
>"Blast away the walls"
>how was I supposed to know what to do

OP confirmed DSP

go complain about your lack of money somewhere else Phil
>>
>>386382934
>being able to read english at 7 years

let's all point and laugh and this anglophone
>>
Millions of 8 year olds figured it out no problem OP

You're just retarded.
>>
>>386381436
I did it by accident, but it's not like there were that many walls there.
>>
>>386383016
>games should be designed around the lowest common denominator that can't even read.

Go home.
>>
>>386383108
it worked for 80% of the game
>>
>>386381436
I never had any problem figuring this star out. "Blast" makes it obvious you're supposed to use the canon, and shooting toward the closest wall to the canon destroys it. While that wall has nothing in it, it's an easy leap of logic to try blasting toward the identical-looking wall on the other side of the slope.

It's so obvious that I don't believe anyone who complains about it on /v/ is actually serious. Same thing with people who claim that they didn't know you're supposed to hold the N64 controller with your left hand on the middle prong.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.