[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good /v/? Or its like the silent hill one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: DMC_HDC.jpg (172KB, 630x887px) Image search: [Google]
DMC_HDC.jpg
172KB, 630x887px
Is it good /v/?
Or its like the silent hill one?
>>
>>386378496
PS3 version gave me no problems. dont know about the shitbox please fix me version
>>
>>386378496
it's good
wait for a sale though if on 360 this thing drops to 5 buckaroos constantly
>>
Nothing terrible, it's just a really bare bones port.
>>
>>386378496
60FPS on PS3 and 360.
Nothing glaring issues to speak of, the unlock cheat codes in DMC2 work for some odd reason so free trophies/achievements.
Menus are 4:3 but the rest of the presentation is widescreen.
The longing for DMC3 to have on the fly Style change like DMC4 on the back of your mind for the whole duration of DMC3.
>>
>>386378603
>shitbox please fix me
I have no idea why I'm laughing so much
>>
>>386378496
It's good
>>
>>386378785
That's why you patch the PC version and use the style-switcher mod.
>>
>>386378681
I already bought it on the capcom sales like a year ago, but i havent touch it since then, suddenly i wanted to play it, but i also remembered that the hd collection of sillent hill was shit, its good to know that i didnĀ“t throw 5 bucks to the fucking sewer again
>>
Good but not perfect. At least one of the moves in DMC3 straight up doesn't work properly (the rocket launcher's grapple thing), but the move itself wasn't very good even when it did work so whatever.
>>
>>386378496
I dunno if it's a quirk of only the ps3 but in all games you get a crisp hd image from the game itself but menus and everything else are on the original res, like they didn't bother adapting them to HD.
Otherwise everything seemed to work as it should.
>>
>>386378496
>Or its like the silent hill one?
Literally nothing is.
Every other remaster on the market ranges from passable (ie Sly & DMC) to damn great (pretty much everything by BluePoint, like the MGS HD set)
>>
>>386378496
its good besides the kaliann grapple being broken and some fog effects missing.

What is cool is the team added in super dante and super lucia in dmc2 after beating the game a feature not available in the original
>>
>>386378785
if you use the kalina ann there is a huge issue since the grapple does not work
>>
They're good, but if you're on PC and don't really care about trophies, you might download DMC3 for PC. While the port is pretty bad, there's a mod on PC Gaming Wiki which fixes every major complaint.
>>
>>386378496
dmc hd collection on ps4 and xbone when! with fixed move for kalina ann of course
>>
>>386384253
I really hope they hop onto porting 6th gen games. I mean Capcom is getting out of 7th gen games, they're starting to release ports on Switch now that it's new and Street Fighter 2 on Switch sold very well.
>>
it's good but these games didn't age well. DMC3 is of-course the best one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.