[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best game EVER made? hard mode: no multiple picks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What is the best game EVER made? hard mode: no multiple picks for different genres
>>
File: Hitman_4_artwork.jpg (52KB, 256x363px)
Hitman_4_artwork.jpg
52KB, 256x363px
>>
>>386372524
Snake eater has to be up there
Melee
Mario kart double dash
Pikmin 2
Need for speed underground 2

Those are all definitely contenders
>>
Halo 3? I might be biased but it is probably the best time I've had within the realm of vidya
>>
>>386372524
I prefer the story of 3 but how can you deny that Snake Eater has inferior stealth to 2? 3 introduced the vast distances between Snake and the guards, which turn what was previously fast intense arcade-y stealth into a shoot n crawl fest.
>>
Metal Gear Solid.
>>
>>386372524
Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar
>>
>>386372524
MGS3
>>
Chrono Trigger
>>
>>386374245
You need to experiment more with cqc, books, magazines and all the items.
>>
>>386372524
"Best" (objective instead of subjective "favorite") implies a synergy of flawless technical execution, universal and timeless aesthetic appeal, and positive advancement of the medium as either art or consumer goods.

I would have to say the only games that could really apply to are Super Mario World, Metal Gear Solid V (GZ + TPP), or Planescape Torment.
>>
>>386375145
Those features are more relevant to MGS2 since in that game you can't crawl by them and shoot them from a far away.
>>
>>386375456
>flawless technical execution, universal and timeless aesthetic appeal, and positive advancement of the medium as either art or consumer goods.
literally MGS3
>>
>>386375456
>Metal Gear Solid V (GZ + TPP)
>flawless technical execution
>TPP
You even include GZ yourself. GZ would have been totally irrelevant to TPP (camp omega is literally one outpost out of many in V) were it not for the fact that the latter is technically flawed in attempting open-world but lacking the density and quality of a sandbox like GZ.
>>
>>386375970
>density
>in unpopulated savannas and evacuated warzones
Do you even context?
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 586x607px)
image.jpg
133KB, 586x607px
>>386372524
Resident Evil 4. And believe me, my favorite is REmake, but this isn't about "favorites." The answer is Resident Evil 4.
>>
>>386376287
>density

>a small section of the Navy's base in Cuba has more guards patrolling than the CENTRAL AFGHAN BASE of the Soviet Union's warzone
Do you even context, uneducated fucktard cretin ?
>>
File: SAKURAI.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px)
SAKURAI.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
>>386372524
>>
>>386376649
Blatantly false. Go ahead, count the population of Omega vs CAB. Cross reference area too just to drive home the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
GTA San Andreas in terms of Gameplay
MGS3 in terms of Story, Characters, Music, etc
WoW in terms of social interaction, durability
>>
>>386376649
Not to mention that context should be ignored if it means the game would suffer (why wouldn't you want bigger and more populated bases in a stealth game? Especially one where it is already easy enough to no traces each level.

>>386377042
Omega has more guards per area.

It even has more guards in total per side/extra op. I'll count if it has more guards in the main mission in a minute.
>>
>>386378286
Also yeah, just to confirm, Omega has DOUBLE the amount of guards on the main mission.

So not should only TPP have more guards based on area size and context, but regardless of these it should have more due to being the main game. It fails on providing an intense core stealth experience, which is the bedrock of MGS.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.