[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's official: DQXI PS4 outsold 3DS version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: DragonQuestXI.jpg (38KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
DragonQuestXI.jpg
38KB, 670x377px
Retail+digital sales

http://www.dualshockers.com/dragon-quest-xi-ps4-download-chart-sales/
>>
As long as we get more Dragon Quest I can care less that battle music is a 10/10
>>
Switch version will outsell both ;)
>>
Nothing against DQXI but is it so difficult to keep it in one thread?

Not to mention most of you people are not even talking about the actual game, only console wars and censorship shitposting.
>>
>>386370245
Why would anyone buy the 3DS version of anything if its on another console?
>>
>>386370836
portability, not being a sonybro etc
>>
>>386370467
I'm curious about it but i doubt it will have the same impact
>>
>>386370836
because the nips have disgustingly long commutes
compromised vidya > no vidya
>>
>>386370647
Something tells me this poster probably tried to start some console shit in said thread, failed, and made their own for attention. Best to just sage.
>>
>>386370836
The only time a lot of Japanese have to play games is on the bus or train on the way to school or work, or on the way home from there.
So it's a choice of portable or nothing for a lot of them.
>>
File: dragon-quest-xi-6.jpg (181KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-quest-xi-6.jpg
181KB, 1152x648px
>>386370836
3DS version is a different game entirely

Definitely the comfier of the two desu
>>
>>386371965
Makes me wonder if Nintendo's gonna localize both Switch and 3DS versions in the west

PS4 has been only confirmed in the west
>>
Why does it matter
>>
>>386370398
How much can you care less?
>>
File: C_lb5F4WsAAEIaa.jpg (115KB, 1200x814px) Image search: [Google]
C_lb5F4WsAAEIaa.jpg
115KB, 1200x814px
>Dragon Quest XI shipped roughly 2,656,000 copies by July 30th (of which about 1,519,000 copies of the 3DS version and about 1,137,000 copies of the PS4 version). As a matter of fact, I would be surprised if it’s not closer to 3.5 millions by now.

>Looking exclusively at retail copies, the game actually sold through to customers 1,148,888 units for 3DS versus 950, 315 units for PS4, and is on track to be one of the best selling games of the series of all time. Recently, we also learned that the 3DS version sold 75.63% of the initial shipment at retail, while the PS4 version sold 83.61% of the initial shipment.

is the 3ds version $20-25 cheaper? if that is the case then the PS4 version is doing fine.
>>
>>386370836
Commuting Japs and the 2d version is nostalgic for a lot of people, I suppose.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.