[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Metal-Gear-Online-V.jpg (551KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Metal-Gear-Online-V.jpg
551KB, 1920x1080px
What went so right
>>
>>386365275
Guns actually killed people unlike the previous MGO
>>
>>386365275
>Bikini outfits
>>
>>386365275
Nothing mgo3 was a shitty add on with no love in it. MGO 2 however is super filled with the love of its creators.
>>
can it be played on a toaster with low settings?
>>
>>386365275
Actually the only good thing was the quiet unique added. It actually felt like a unique character and not shitty ocelot or venom
>>
>>386365275
It died quickly and quietly.
The update that made tranqdarts shoot through wood was pretty good though
>>
>>386365275
No one plays that shit, that's what is right about it.
>>
>>386366940
Nothing like going from MGS4 where you can instantly kill just about everyone in the main game to a fucking online component where bullets work even less than fucking CSGO.

MGO2 was shit from the gameplay alone. MGO3 was and is the only good one.
>>
>>386367763
>MGO3 was and is the only good one.
If you like twitchy shooters like CoD.
>>
>>386368804
Keep enjoying your floaty, """quriky""" bullshit that makes you feel special and unique, MGS5 has actual tight, fluid, responsive controls and gamefeel
>>
>>386369076
Then why no one even bothers to play it? Because there's dozens of the same game. There's nothing unique about it.
Also
>auto aim
>>
I love the sneaky game mode where you had to steal a couple of things. That was really fun with a good lobby that worked together. Too bad a majority of people just ran around Call of Dutying most of the time. It had the potential to be a blast when you got really tacticool with people
>>
>>386369291
>>auto aim
Oh god I forgot how bad the autoaim is in mgo3, fuck you for reminding me of the dark ages.
Ontop of helping you snap to targets it also changes YOUR FUCKING BULLET SPREAD MAKING PLAYING WITH AUTO AIM OFF A DISADVANTAGE
>>
>>386369076
You have actual tight fluid autism.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.