[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth if with the First person update?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: player unknown battlegrounds.jpg (611KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
player unknown battlegrounds.jpg
611KB, 2560x1440px
Is it worth if with the First person update?
>>
there is no more corner meta fuckery

so its up to you
>>
>>386363994
Yes. Though I'm horrible at it and continue to play in third.
>>
>>386364097
That sounds good?
>>386364182
I'm a shitter at all games but I play squad and enjoy tactical stuff maybe it'll work out.
>>
>buy a game thats fun because it lets you cheat
>play the mode with no cheating
does a gacha cosmetic shooter interest you?
>>
>>386364609
>cheating on first person only servers
Quit memeing.
>muh cosmetics
I bet you wrote a steam review fagit.
>>
>>386363994
Depends. If you like the idea of the game, you'll like the game, and vice-versa. You pretty much already can tell how much you'll like it based on that. The only people who might dislike it who like the idea are /k/ nerds who'll dislike how it's not realistic like ARMA, but otherwise if you aren't offended by early access, and don't think the idea is dumb, you'll enjoy yourself.
>>
it got a massive optimization along with first person so it should run better. worth imo
>>
Far better with no third person bullshettery.
>>
just make sure you dont kill a streamer because you run the risk of getting banned
>>
>>386365647
kek
>>
>>386365647
What? Isn't killing your enemies the point of the game?
>>
File: 1501501122735.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1501501122735.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>>386363994
first person is comfy. all I play now
>>
>>386365764
yes but its cheating if you kill someone that is broadcasting their location to everyone
>>
File: 1501985173005.jpg (150KB, 917x845px) Image search: [Google]
1501985173005.jpg
150KB, 917x845px
>>386365647
>mfw sonybro can't get his greasy controller hands on this gayme

kek u mad
>>
>>386365826
Why? It's one thing to screen people at a LAN party, but streamers are actively broadcasting their screen and should not complain if people use it against them. And there's no way to prove it anyway.
>>
>>386366102
lol dumb people like you think this. LOL

console shitter no doubt
>>
>>386366264
Don't even own a TV
>>
>>386366420
then you're just a shitter
>>
>>386365764

>you kill a streamer
>he's embarrassed because people are watching
>he accuses you of "cheating" by looking at his screen through the stream while playing
>the mods side with him because he's advertising their game by streaming it
>you get banned
>>
>>386366420
>3rd world poster
Welcome my brown friend.
>>
>>386365840
Not as mad as you are for not playing bloodborne
>>
>>386367639
i played it though and then sold all my sony shit. desu friend that 15 fps garbarge wasn't even worth it. Skipping this gen of consoles. enjoy buying memelands for 60 bucks next year AND aiming with dem sticks.
>>
>>386367749
>Implying I'm going to buy early access trash
>>
>>386366908
I live in Sweden but I suppose you could say shit is becoming 3rd world up here. However, I just dont see the point of a TV, you can download or stream anything you want to see on a large display. Besides, I avoid a TV tax we have here by not having a TV.

>>386366716
If it becomes too common it seems to me that they risk negative publicity. And it's not like they need that much more publicity when they are already at the top of twitch and Steam and so on.
>>
>>386363994
Yes. Its much more intense and you dont get constantly fucked up by the third person camera
>>
>>386363994
Wait, first person mode came out with this?

I've been hearing a lot about it, can someone describe it to me?
>>
>>386368892
Do you really need it explained? It's a server where you're locked to first person
>>
Why is there like always 3-4 pubg threads up at once don't you fuckers have a /vg/ thread to be in or something
>>
People give the devs a lot of shit, but they are really just doing what's best for their game.

They are really really big on streamers though. Before they game was even in alpha they were reaching out to us and once in alpha they were having events and meeting streamers.

I think they are going to chill out on banning streamsnipers though because that was a lot of bad press.

I've known Player unknown since like 2012 when I helped beta test a new map for the day battle royale and knowing him and having met the dev team the game will definitely be finished and polished.
>>
>>386369112
It's because 90% of /v/ hates this game, a thread is great for guaranteed (You)s
>>
>>386369029
I mean, what is PUBG? the only webms I see of it are vehicles flipping around

Just like, 40 people get dropped in a virtual space with random weapons scattered around and the play area gets smaller over time until there's only one left? If you die, can you leave the server to try another game or no? I don't really know how it works per se
>>
>>386369349

>>386363994
>Just like, 40 people get dropped in a virtual space with random weapons scattered around and the play area gets smaller over time until there's only one left? If you die, can you leave the server to try another game
That's it, you explained it.
>>
>>386369515
oh cool, no wonder it's so popular then

is there any overlap between this and Escape from Tarkov or whatever?
>>
>>386369349
It's like Battle Royale movie from 17 years ago.
100 people get dropped on a 8x8 km map, they loot shit, shoot each other and the last one alive wins. You can play solo, duo or 4-man.
Plus it's rare case of early access where it gets updates weekly and big updates monthly.

I'll probably refund it after release anyway
>>
>>386369515
>40
>>
>>386369694
>>I'll probably refund it after release anyway

is that an actual thing? i keep hearing people say this but i haven't found any actual, concrete evidence that you can do that
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.