[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are a coward, and a and have no self-respect if you main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: giwpfxj9lrlqqfipxzr2.png (586KB, 800x409px) Image search: [Google]
giwpfxj9lrlqqfipxzr2.png
586KB, 800x409px
You are a coward, and a and have no self-respect if you main Bayonetta. It takes no intelligence and/or effort to play this character. She's a broken character that can kill multiple different ways at 0%. If she makes a mistake that's okay witchtime. Oh I'm down a stock, witchtime. Little risk, big reward. This character will kill Sm4sh competitive scene. You never ever see a bayonetta main proud of winning a match in a competitive scene. Why? Cause they know they didn't earn the win with this low IQ character. As a Mario main who uses a liberal amount of reads, intuition, adaptation and skill to outplay his character all it takes is one misstep for my stock to go. Don't be proud if you beat me with a broken character. Drop the gimmicks you're killing the competitive community.
>>
post bayonettas with short hair
>>
File: 1474932896844.gif (2MB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
1474932896844.gif
2MB, 400x232px
I own both of her amiibos and mained her religiously since she release. I'm a HUGE Bayonetta fan. Eat all the dicks. I play who I want.

If she was OP, competitive players would have banned her a long time ago.
>>
>>386361003
>This character will kill Sm4sh competitive scene.

That's what I'm hoping for.
>>
>Oh nice, Bayo thread
>It's irrelevant smash shit

>>386361114

How about no
>>
>>386361003
Why do people care so much about a party game?
>>
>>386361262
Thanks for admitting you're a spineless bitch. How can you continue playing a game where you get no satisfaction after winning a set?
>>
>>386361467
I just want a Bayo GF that fucks my ass why don't I have a Bayo GF
>>
>>386361003
>Taking a party game so seriously
>>
>>386361003
t. Scarflard
>>
Hopefully Smash 5 on Switch completely nukes all of the DLC characters.

I actually like Mewtwo, Lucas and Ryu, but will gladly sacrifice them if it means getting rid of the rest.
>>
>>386361003
Party games are not meant to be balanced.
>>
>>386361003
>outplay

This is only a term used by loser scrubs.

>I-I lost but you see I outplayed you...
>>
File: 1489262249966.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1489262249966.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>killing the SM4SH competitive community.
And nothing of value was lost. In fact the smash series was never meant to be played competitively. A bunch of turbo autist just got together and created one of the most cancerous communities in the FGC. Fuck smash. And I play games at a high level
>>
>>386361841
Your salt is the only satisfaction he ever needs. Still crying this hard after multiple nerfs.
>>
>>386363143
>Still crying this hard after multiple nerfs

Was she nerfed more than once?
>>
>>386361841
I get plenty of satisfaction from winning.
>>
File: 1462219259386.png (162KB, 348x319px) Image search: [Google]
1462219259386.png
162KB, 348x319px
>Bayonetta drops
>Sm4sh community bitches about "soft banning" her, top players whine that they won't play her because shes "broken" and you shouldn't either
>She almost gets banned in the Spain scene even though she had yet to place in any major tournament
>Nerf'd
>People find out she's still viable
>Still has yet to place high in any tournament
>Any players that DO use here to some small degree of success are meme'd on constantly
>People constantly and furiously bitching about getting caught in the only "counter" in the game where the user can get knocked out of it

God fucking forbid a new character becomes viable and the same 10 fucks that almost always place high in tournaments have to stop and THINK
>>
>>386363762
When Bayo started hitting her stride she carried players hard. Most Bayo mains were pretty unheard of before they picked her up.
>>
>>386361003

I don't know what you're expecting dude. She's unfair bullshit in her own series.
>>
>>386361003
I'm not one of those "hurr play with respect faggot no skill waaaaaaa" faggots but playing Bayonetta pretty much automatically starts you with an advantage. If you lose as Bayonetta the opponent is at least two times better than you.

I'm fine with Bayo players as long as they win. You shouldn't be losing, ever.
>>
>>386364245
>When Bayo started hitting her stride she carried players hard. Most Bayo mains were pretty unheard of before they picked her up.

What data is any of this based off of?
Where are the comparisons of tournament placements of other new characters?
>>
>really want to play bayo because she is one of my favorite characters
>get btfo by cpus because she is light as a feather
>go back to Wario

Am i being memed on? it seems like bayo is strong but she cant take a single fucking hit. Why the fuck does she have recovery moves when she gets knocked into orbit with a lovetap?
>>
>>386365053

You just need to get better. Although if you're playing against multiple CPU's thats another issue. Bayo isn't very good against multiple enemies because of her horribly slow startup on most of her moves.
>>
>>386361003
and have no self-respect

Yeah I could have told you that, I'm a Smash player.
>>
File: Laughinggirls2.jpg (77KB, 284x267px) Image search: [Google]
Laughinggirls2.jpg
77KB, 284x267px
>smash competitive community
>>
>>386361003
Yea most bayo players suck and rely on witchtime, but in my experience the bad bayo players will get tripped up by even an average grab game. So just spam grabs and they won't be able to react, it's pretty great. Just play smart and stop bitching.

However she does have a lower skill ceiling than any other character in the game which can make her a bit annoying at times I guess. But just get good and learn the matchup.
>>
you're pretty much a loser anyway if you play any smash games competitively
>>
File: ggnore.jpg (225KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ggnore.jpg
225KB, 1280x720px
>>386366235
Fuck off
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.