[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more forgettable party member in vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: random blackguy.png (702KB, 769x801px) Image search: [Google]
random blackguy.png
702KB, 769x801px
Is there a more forgettable party member in vidya?
>>
Fucking racists.
>>
>>386360446
Everyone in Andromeda. At least this dude shows up in some SFM.
>>
>>386360446
BUT THE PRIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: the last of the faggots.png (201KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
the last of the faggots.png
201KB, 210x330px
>>
>>386360446
Not that I can remember.
>>
>>386360446
Hard to say whether Jacob or Vega was more forgettable. Vega was only there for people who decided that their first ME game should be the last in the trilogy, while Jacob was in a game that had a ton of characters and not much development to go around.
>>
>>386360615
Wrong, I remember the female turian, Grampa Krogan, Gentlemen Squid and Peepo

I frequently forget Jacob when thinking of mass effect squadmates
>>
>>386360807
Andromeda is still fresh in people's minds, try remembering literally anything about that abomination in 2025
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>386360495
>Dad abandoned him to fuck women
>Cheats on you and impregnates another woman in less then a year.
How did bioware get away with this?
>>
>>386360787
>the "loco" thing

Jacob was more forgetable. Vega was just stupid.
>>
>>386360615
I heard you were speaking shit of the best waifu.
>>
Did anybody use the english bulldyke in Binary Domain?
>>
File: corathecute.jpg (174KB, 903x1046px) Image search: [Google]
corathecute.jpg
174KB, 903x1046px
>>386360615
>mfw no cora sfm
>>
He's so boring it's like they made him deliberately boring. Even on the citadel dlc in me3 which is just wall to wall fan service and jokes he doesn't do anything. He doesn't drink at your party, he doesn't rant about his dad, he doesn't develop as a character at all.
Guess they didn't want to risk being called racist by giving him a personality.
>>
>>386360787
>implying anybody can forget about big mclargehuge
>>
>>386360971
Different times (cancer infection was already present but the spreading was still slow) and you need to actually play the game to know those things.
>>
>>386360714
He is actually a pretty decent character despite being universally hated.
>>
>>386360787
Vega was a great character. I wanted to hate him but the guy is 10/10 voice acting, and has a pretty great personality that he sticks to well.
>>
>>386360903
>Turian Waifu
>Krogan Grampa
>Squidman and his race of Squidmen
>Forced Quirky Girl Asari that everyone laughed at
>Salarian Pilot
Really wont be that hard to remember those characters

What was Jacob's last name again?
>>
>>386362064
Taylor

Had to Google it

Fuck
>>
>>386362064
Taylor.
Everything from andromeda will and should be forgotten except how terrible it was.
If anything is remembered it will be the fucked up voice animations and how ugly shrek Asari was.
>>
>>386360971
>the only love interest that cheats on you is the black one
Still fucking hilarious
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.