[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Hylians more similar to humans or elves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1331.jpg (91KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.jpg
91KB, 800x450px
Are Hylians more similar to humans or elves?
>>
>>386355572
Will we fuck Zelda in the DLC?
>>
>>386355927
What, Are you some sort of a pervert?!
>>
>>386356604
I WANNAhold hands WITH ZELDA
>>
She has like, no ass ya'll. C'mon son.

/normiepost
>>
>>386355572
Elves.
>>
>>386356604
For you
>>
>>386355572
Is there a weapon crafting systen in this game?
>>
>>386355572
what is that from?
>>
File: albion online.jpg (91KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
albion online.jpg
91KB, 605x807px
>>386357469
Death Wish 3
>>
>>386355572
KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU
>>
>>386357469
naruto switch game
>>
>>386355572
I distinctly remember something in Skyward Sword saying something about hylians literally are just humans, but now I can't find anything about it and I'm afraid I'm going insane
>>
>>386356745
Bro you don't just put pointy ears on shit and call them elves
>>
>>386357858
>pointy ears
>foresty
>long hair
>fuccbois
thats elfs
>>
>>386357858
Pretty sure they are tho
>talk to fairies
>utilize magic items
>magic sword
>magic fucking trees

These things in conjunction with pointy ears lead me to believe they are elves
>>
>>386357858
The pointy ears are an integral part of their design, at least according to OoT, because with their pointy ears they can "hear the gods".

In my headcanon this is due to them descending from Hylia-Zelda, similar to how the Romans descended from Venus in their own mythology.

>>386358060
>>386358160
Hylians are not foresty and fairily, those are the kokiri, who are in turn just a form the korok took when Link (a hylian) grew up with them.
>>
>>386358418
What is the deal with Hylia anyway? She stopped being a Goddess to reincarnate as Zelda, but she also still exists as a Goddess in BotW.
As far as I can tell there are three possibilities:

>when Hylia-Zelda died, Hylia went back to heaven to be a goddess, and her descendants became the "Hylians", with the first born female of the royal family always named Zelda
>when Hylia-Zelda died, Hylia was gone for good, and the Goddess Link prays to in BotW is some other deity
>Hylia and Zelda have a relationship similar to Jahweh and Jesus, where both exist as the same being but still seperated from one another, so Zelda today is still Hylia-Zelda
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.