[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these are worth playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 15

File: Thief_The_Dark_Project_boxcover.jpg (266KB, 498x667px) Image search: [Google]
Thief_The_Dark_Project_boxcover.jpg
266KB, 498x667px
Which of these are worth playing?
>>
Thi4f is best, other games are old and ugly shit
>>
>>386353668
3 and 4

other ones are bad
>>
The first 3 plus a whole slew of fan missions
>>
>>386353668
Bottom right is way the fuck better than people think. Underrated as fuck, even if it can't compete with the first three.
>>
First game is hit or miss with the supernatural elements.
Second is bets.
Third is fairly good.
Fourth is fun if you prefer a faster style.

Also look up Dark Mod.
and then fan missions for Thief 1 and 2
>>
File: Thief Fan Missions.jpg (2MB, 1400x4537px) Image search: [Google]
Thief Fan Missions.jpg
2MB, 1400x4537px
>>386353668

1, 2 and 3 with mods. Skip the reboot. See pic related for essential mods and fixes for modern systems, and some neat fan missions you might like. Also try The Dark Mod.
>>
Thief Gold is really good until you get the levels that are heavy on ghosts and monsters. Theif 2 is fucking GOAT. Haven't played DS. Reboot is shit.
>>
>>386354296
>>386354902

Ignore these. Thief 1 is the best because of the spooky monsters element. Thief 2 in contrast feels bare and a bit bland without that element. Remember, Thief 1 is a spooky indiana jones tomb raiding dark camelot DnD rogue simulator and is not necesarially a stealth game really, just has stealth elements. 2 is full blown stealth and is just completely different tonally and atmospherically. I prefer 1 over 2 greatly.
>>
>>386355053
>2 is full blown stealth
This is a bad thing? T2 is probably my favorite stealth game of all time. I vastly prefer the TG missions where you're breaking into places, dodging guards, and stealing shit.
>>
File: IMG_0173.gif (582KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.gif
582KB, 200x150px
>>386353668

Probably the most overrated game series of all time.
>>
>>386355329
t. contrarian
>>
God tier: Thief Gold
His Prophet tier: Thief 2
Peasant tier: Thief 3
Peasant's donkey tier: Thifourf
>>
>Thief 2 is better because you are actually doing thieving stuff

Thief 1 has more stealing and robbing in the traditional sense than thief 2, where the majority of the missions has you doing bitchwork for random characters to advance the plot.
Thief 1 is by far the better game and if you don't agree you have irredeemably shit taste.
>>
File: room4.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
room4.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
>>386355165
Thief 2 really lacks great levels quality of the original. Ask anyone and all they remember is Life of the Party, suffering/dying of boredom in Soulforge, and trying hard not to uninstall the game when it forces you to play shitty fucking mansion twice. On contrary, I remember all Dark Project levels because they were so varied and memorable. The creepy surreal corridors of Sword, the horn echo in Bonehoard, wacky opera man in Caverns, dragging bodies through Hunted Cathedral, duping poor naive hammerites during Undercover etc
>>
>>386355876
>>386356181

Both of these are correct.

I just wanted to mention that T2 actually has a really good level thats underrated and a bit more like T1 though, Trail of Blood. Also the fan mission Trail of Blood 2 is even better and probably one of the best Thief levels ever made.

But yeah T1 is better overall and Down in the Bonehoard is the best official Thief mission.
>>
>>386355329
>le contrairian opinion bait
>le preemptive u mad gif
I thought this site was 18+
>>
File: 1501774913091.jpg (75KB, 676x581px) Image search: [Google]
1501774913091.jpg
75KB, 676x581px
Why do people keep hating on Thi3f

I like it
>>
>>386357025
It has the same problem as Deus Ex: Invisible War, where the game isn't actually bad, but heavily fails to live up to its predecessor, so people start hating it.
>>
>>386355876
>>386356181
>>386356692
Agree to disagree. I usually stop playing Thief Gold after I beat "The Sword". Absolutely love everything before that, though. But I prefer to sneak around in shadows, avoiding/knocking out guards. On the contrary, I don't like having to run around past zombies and haunts.
>>
>>386357025
Cave aliens
>>
>>386355408
>>386356834
But contrarians are the only ones that like thief
>>
>>386357218
Not anyone you replied to, but I 100% agree with you

I'm playing Thief for the first time and I really don't care for any of the zombie shit, you don't even hide from them you just run
Also the Thief's Guild was fucking terrible

I just got to the wizard towers and haven't continued playing yet, it's been sitting there for a while but I will get around to it and finish it eventually
>>
>>386357384
>I really don't care for any of the zombie shit, you don't even hide from them you just run

They aren't stealth missions. You aren't supposed to hide. Just have fun exploring.
>>
>>386357572
>They aren't stealth missions. You aren't supposed to hide. Just have fun exploring.

I'm not here to knock anyone. Different strokes for different folks. If you really like those parts of Thief Gold, that's cool. I just prefer the stealth missions, which is why I prefer Thief 2.

Down in the Bonehord gets a pass from me though, because the atmosphere is fucking amazing. But yeah, I usually stop playing after "The Sword."
>>
>>386357025
The biggest issue is just how clunky the movement is.
>>
>>386357572
But I'm not having fun.

The stealth missions are fun, this zombie shit isn't
>>
>>386355876
>>386356181
>>386356692
These.

Let me attempt to link my post in an entirely different board:
>>>/vr/4171853
>>
>>386357384
>>386357572
>not stealthing zombie missions
Why do people have this weird preconception that only sentient humanoids are 'worthy' of being stealthed around? If you found yourself in a tomb swarming with zombies and fireball throwing ghosts, and crazy burning men, would you not try to hide?
>>
>>386357835
Because you're just wasting your time if you try to stealth around zombies. They aren't even remotely dangerous, so why try and hide from them? Just run past them.
>>
>>386357835

Yeah you can be sneaky around them to avoid confrontations, but if they are alerted it's no big deal, they are braindead morons who will forgot about you as soon as you are out of sight. It's not like they will sound the alarms and follow you around the entire map.
>>
>>386353668
All of them. Yup. All three thief games are good. Deadly shadows is a departure but it's still quite good thief game, despite the naysayers.
>>
>>386357809

I agree completely. Patrician taste anon.
>>
>>386358078
Don't listen to this man or any other Deadly Shadows apologists.
>>
>>386357159
I don't know about that, man.

The engine is fucking awful and it's made for the original Xbox instead of PC so it's filled with loading screens and other cancer. I've heard mods do a good job to fix it but I haven't had the heart to go play it a second time after playing it after T1/T2 ages ago and actually hating it so fucking much for how much of a gameplay downgrade it is.

I've completed T1 maybe 8 times and T2 maybe 3 or 4 times. TDS once and Thifourf once. Thifourf was so fucking bad it made me look on my hatred for TDS in a different light.
>>
>>386357809
>Thief
>Survival horror
Hardly. That would imply that surviving is a challenge, Sure the atmosphere may be spooky but the enemies are pushovers.
>>
>>386357965
You are aren't ghosting every mission of principle you're playing it wrong. No enemy is dangerous per se because your character can get to Quake 3 levels of fast with strafejumping. Its abut maintaining the immersion and atmosphere.
>>
>>386358542
>Its abut maintaining the immersion and atmosphere
And that's exactly why you don't stealth around the dumb zombies

They won't ring alarms, they won't tell anyone
>>
>>386358353
It's all about resource management with holy water arrows and flashbombs when it comes down to killing the hammer haunts in Return to the Cathedral. I love those levels because of how much they change up the pace of the game.

There's a perfect balance to be struck between the grave robber D&D thief levels and the thiefy mansion infiltration levels. Thief 2 threw the first half of that equation out the window and the game suffers for it because you end up doing fetch quests for people for 90% of the game and over half of the levels are either rehashed concepts or even entirely rehashed maps (Lost City -> Kidnap, Casing -> Masks).

Also in general I think the game benefits a lot more in the atmosphere/world building department (bit of a storyfag tangent here I guess) with levels like Cragscleft and Bonehoard which are outside of The City. That's why I think Precious Cargo is one of the unsung heroes of T2's map selection.
>>
>>386358313
Nah man, the game is good. I admit, it has some wonky shit like third person, glowing in the dark objects. Or Gorrot forgetting how to swim, however it's still a Thief game. The cutscenes are spot on, it gives great closure. And with the mod that removes pesky loading every 10 meters it's an enjoyable experience, plus it looks and sounds great even in modern day, apart from shitty animations, or how when characters that don't have certain animations change shape to another skeleton.

I actually expected to be called out on the part where I said all the games because I don't consider the 2016 abomination to be a thief game.
>>
>>386358542
>No enemy is dangerous per se
You can literally ignore zombies, that's how insignificant they are. At least guards will chase you, and get the attention of other guards.
>>
Don't play the master thief.
>>
File: haunts.jpg (141KB, 744x1024px) Image search: [Google]
haunts.jpg
141KB, 744x1024px
>>386358857
Down the Bonehoard is the only zombie-only level and it's not meant to be scary, Garrett even comments on the cheesy music. You die way more to traps. Other zombie levels usually take place in cramped environments and feature things like Haunts/Apparitions/Giant Spiders/Burricks/Ratmen/Crabpeople/Burning Men/Living Fireballs
>>
Beware deadly shadows is very spooky, it took me surprise and ending up dropping it.
>>
>>386359232
Haunts, Craymen, and apparitions aren't difficult enemies, either.
>>
>>386359382

>took me by surprise that T3 was spooky
>half of T1 was similar horror levels
>even T2 had some spooky bits here and there like the underground haunted prison chambers in Framed or the Necromancers tower in Life of the Party
>>
>>386359413
What. How can you justify that guards are harder to fight and kill than super speed haunts or ghosts that shoot fireballs at you and shit? Isn't your whole point that the human guards are more of a threat than zombies or are you literally just a roleplayer who goes into missions thinking "If they're human i'll stealth it and blackjack them, if they're non-human i'll bunnyhop everywhere and dance around them with my sword because the game lets me on expert"?
>>
>>386359232

This. Most undead levels are considerably harder than the ones with mostly humanoids. Even in the bonehoard, if you try to run past any zombies you are more likely to fall into a trap or get into a dead end where the zombies will swarm you.
>>
1, 2, and 3

storywise they make a trilogy and 3 concludes the series in a good way
>>
>>386359413

>Haunts, Craymen, and apparitions aren't difficult enemies, either.
Haunts are literally guards on steroids. Craymen and apparitions are the pretty much the same as normal guards but with more hp
>>
File: 635534.jpg (44KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
635534.jpg
44KB, 459x459px
>>386359657
I always feel so bad for killing burricks. They're somehow the weakest enemy in the game despite being giant toxic lizards, and they make these pained sounds as you spam sword attacks which stun them completely.
>>
>>386360326
They're too cute to kill
>>
File: 1501892884516.jpg (17KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501892884516.jpg
17KB, 540x540px
>>386353668
2 and 3.

Kill yourself if you can even play 4 after the other two.
>>
>>386360247

>have a deadly fear of shadows
>"yeah I will play a game called Deadly Shadows, what can go wrong?"

Laughing at your life right now mate.
>>
>>386359926
That's really not true, the only enemy that can kill you in 1 are those fireballs. Everything else you can just run/jump around them and continue on your merry way. The traps are few and far between.
>>
>>386360958
Again, how is that any different from levels with human guards, not counting the occasionally placed alarm, you can still run and jump away endlessly and just climb up something to totally avoid an enemy. It just seems like you're selectively complaining about the limitations of the AI in the game. Climb on a table and all the guards can't get you.
>>
Thief 1 has the most interesting world and settings to me. Thief 2 has less linear levels with far more options, but swapping the supernatural elements with androids just didn't do it for me.

Didn't complete Thief 3. It was alright, but the atmosphere wasn't nearly as good.
>>
>ELDER GOD TIER
The Sword
The Lost City
Break from Cragscleft Prison
Down in the Bonehoard

>GOOD TIER
Song of the Caverns
Lord Bafford's Manor
Assassins
The Haunted Cathedral
Undercover
Return to the Cathedral
Life of the Party
Precious Cargo
Sabotage at Soulforge

>OK TIER
The Mage Towers
Running Interference
Shipping... and Receiving
Framed
Eavesdropping
First City Bank and Trust
Blackmail
Kidnap

>TRASH TIER
Ambush!
Trace the Courier
Casing the Joint
Masks
Escape!
Everything after Escape!

>JUST TAFF MY SHIT UP TIER
Thieves' Guild
Trail of Blood
>>
>>386361423
The humans are faster and call each other with alarms. You can always evade them sure, but it's harder. The archers are harder to dodge than apparitions as well in my opinion.
>>
>>386361424

Oh come on, the atmosphere was the one thing Thief 3 really fucking nailed down hard.

>>386361886

God tier

Down in the Bonehoard
Sepulchre of the Sinistral (fm)
Trail of Blood 2 (fm)

Great tier

Assassins
The Sword
The Haunted Cathedral
The Lost City
Into the Maw of Chaos
Trail of Blood
Life of the Party
Kidnap
Saint Edgar's Eve
Stonemarket Plaza & Proper & Keeper Library (hub)
Old Quarter & Fort Ironwood (hub)
The Korrigans (fm)

Good Tier

The Mage Towers
Return to the Cathedral
Escape
Framed
Eavesdroping
Blackmail
Precious Cargo
Casing the Joint
End of the Bloodline
Into the Pagan Sanctuary
Of Brethren and Betrayers
Robbing the Cradle
Still Life With Blackjack
Docks & Abysmal Gale (hub)
Auldale & Gamall's Lair (hub)
Bloodstone Prison (fm)
Emilie Victor (fm)
The Den (fm)

Okay tier

Lord Baffords Manor
Thieves Guild
Undercover
Strange Bedfellows
Running Interference
Shipping and Receiving
Ambush
First City Bank & Trust
Trace the Courier
Sabotage at Soulforge
House of the Widow Moira
The Sunken Citadel
Killing Time
South Quarter & Pavelock Prison (hub)
Lady Whitman's Disease (fm)
L'Arsene (fm)

Low tier

A Keepers Training
Song of the Caverns
Masks
Checking Inn Cashing Out
Returning a Favor (fm)
Lord Edmund Entertains (fm)
The Saint of Redmound (fm)
>>
>>386361886
>First City Bank and Trust
>merely okay
Kidnap truly belongs in the lowest tier. Thieves' Guild is actually bretty gud upon a replay.
>>
>>386361886
I think if Masks had been on its own then it would have been at least OK tier in isolation, it's just the fact that it comes right after finishing Casing the Joint that is a problem.

In the cancelled Thief 2 Gold there was going to be a bunch of levels between Casing & Masks right before the end of the game (including a Necromancer's tower level with zombies) which would have split up the two levels more. Unfortunately all that shit was cancelled when LGS went out of business, rip.
>>
>>386361886
>>386362068

Why do you like Down in the Bonehoard so much? It's a good mission, but really confusing the first time you play it because you don't really know where you're supposed to go, and I can't remember finding a note explaining it anywhere in the map. I just randomly found out what to follow after what felt like hours.
>>
File: 1452629601205.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1452629601205.png
102KB, 512x512px
>>386354208
>>
Just the first three.
>>
>>386362584

You can hear the sound of the horn getting louder as you get near it. There's at least one note in the mission that tells you this.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (120KB, 516x513px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
120KB, 516x513px
I love how the city is literally called The City. Like it really doesn't give a fuck about giving it some pretentious latin name or something. Okay, it might be taking it a little too far, but I admire that kind of naming.
>>
>>386362918

Yeah, I didn't really figure it out until I picked up the horn. It was just perfectly in harmony with the ambient music.
>>
>>386362584
Atmosphere, sound design, world building, the lost expedition of your acquaintances that went looking for the horn and got fucking raped by traps that you found out from Cutty in Cragscleft, the golden bone shit, fire spirit room, puzzles/traps, tomb raider graverobber gameplay, big open mausoleum areas, the burricks in the caves being pacified by the horn and becoming hostile after you steal it.

It just has a lot of neat details and is a fucking excellent piece of exploration that not much of the rest of either games manages to capture. Another part I like is the very first part of Song of the Caverns in the craymen caves which has similar shit going on (people from the opera house scouting it out and finding the treasure, one of them gets rekt by a trap). Song of the Caverns in general is just amazing because it does the same thing Cragscleft does (first part spooky/non-human, second part human stealth).
>>
>>386362920
then you must cum whenever you play Crackdown
>>
>>386362584

That's what's good about it. The mission is just completely disorientating and makes you feel completely lost in an underground maze. I love it.

As an experienced player of video games, you rarely get to feel actually lost in a video game anymore. Where a map is so dense and labyrinthine you actually get lost, not stuck not knowing what to do, but actually lost just trying to find your bearings. It was amazing.
>>
>>386361954
>The humans are faster
They are faster than zombies, much slower than haunts/fire shadows, and probably about as fast as craymen, apparitions and other monsters

>and call each other with alarms.
Undead/monsters do this too. Probably harder to read than their human counterparts, though.

>The archers are harder to dodge than apparitions as well in my opinion.
True. Their projectiles are faster but apparitions can shoot multiple projectiles at once.
>>
>>386363123
Oh, I forgot to add, for Bonehoard: The mere fact that the Alarus Extension is even mentioned on a plaque even though there is no way inside and it has no relevance whatsoever (apart from getting the Bow Upgrade there, that is) is just a neat minor detail that a lot of games would probably just omit by having the text or texture be unreadable.
>>
>>386363123
>>386363343

I like you for why you like Down in the Boneboard. I love it for many similar reasons.

Have you played the fan mission Sepulchre of the Sinistral? It's inspired by Down in the Bonehoard, and is basically Bonehoard times 10. It's fucking amazing. Everyone who loves Bonehoard needs to play SotS.
>>
>>386363530
I'm kinda ashamed to say I just rarely ever touch FMs at all, but I really should because I know there has to be tons of good ones that I'm just missing out on while wasting time posting away in threads like these.
>>
File: 1499425062990.jpg (15KB, 267x209px) Image search: [Google]
1499425062990.jpg
15KB, 267x209px
Funny, I thought people hated T3. It's biggest problem was it wasn't T2.

Fourth one doesn't even get what thief is...
>>
File: bigus.jpg (101KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bigus.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
>>386357025
>play Deadly Shadows for the first time
>'god this is atrocious streamlined trash'
>play nu-Thief
>'hey Deadly Shadows is not so bad'
>>
>>386363713
play the ones I marked with (fm) here >>386362068

And then there is also these. >>386354880
But to be honest I need to play more FM's myself too. There are so many of them and while I like Thief, to much gets me burned out and I do want to play other games too.

The problem with going back and playing 90's era games late is the amount of good fan content is overwhelming.
>>
>70+ replies
>30~ posters

Nice thread you have here OP.
>>
>>386363894
Literally my reaction. Thi4f was so bad it retroactively changed my opinion of Thief DS despite not playing DS again after playing Thi4f.
>>
>>386364137

It is, a nice comfy discussion among fans. Are you trying to imply otherwise?
>>
File: fm.jpg (299KB, 1298x1138px) Image search: [Google]
fm.jpg
299KB, 1298x1138px
>>386363713
Here are the one's I've played. Really I've played more but these are the ones recent enough in my memory to have an actual opinion on them. Even the 2.5 star ones are bretty gud.
>>
God Tier:
Down in the Bonehoard
Song of the Caverns
Return to the Cathedral
First City Bank & Trust
Life of the Party

Good Tier:
Assassins
The Sword
The Haunted Cathedral
The Mage Towers
Undercover
Precious Cargo

OK Tier:
The Lost City
Strange Bedfellows
Eavesdropping
Blackmail
Masks

Meh Tier:
Escape!
Into the Maw of Chaos
Shipping... and Receiving
Framed
Ambush
Trail of Blood

Where the fuck do I go and what the fuck do I do tier:
Thieves' Guild
Sabotage at Soulforge

Tutorial level tier:
A Keeper's Training
Lord Bafford's Manor
Running Interference

Shit Tier:
Trace the Courier
Kidnap
Casing the Joint
>>
File: Thief_OldGarrettVsNewGarret.jpg (142KB, 1024x589px) Image search: [Google]
Thief_OldGarrettVsNewGarret.jpg
142KB, 1024x589px
>>386353668
You tell me.
>>
2 > 1 > 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4
>>
>>386363894
Because Deadly Shadows was clearly limited by XBOX release. You can at least mod it so the City hub is one continuous whole now.
>>
>>386365442
Old Garrett's design was so fucking cool.

>captcha
>click the tiles with pictures of hammers
Spooky
>>
>>386364991
>>386363929
When I get some more time I might try to get into some of the FM stuff and try it out, thanks.
>>
>>386365591

Wait did Sneaky Upgrade get changed and now the entire hub is connected? Shit I'm gonna have to replay. When I played only the levels where connected.

Source on this?
>>
>>386365442
I really like how nondescript original Garrett is. Like, that's kinda the whole point - looking generic so you can blend in a crowd easily. NuGarrett is what you get when some executive things a stealth game needs a recognizable protagonist who stands out for marketing purposes.
>>
If the System Shock remake turns out to be pretty good, would /v/ want the same treatment for Thief? I'd like to see Thief Gold and Thief 2 remade using the latest engines and tech.
>>
File: hitman-2016-cheats-640x325.jpg (21KB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
hitman-2016-cheats-640x325.jpg
21KB, 640x325px
>>386365906
If Hitman can get an outstanding game so soon after a title that completely missed the point of the franchise, anything's possible.
>>
>>386365906
The System Shock remake will not turn out to be good because it's being made by people that have literally nothing to do with the original System Shock games and just made the (good) rerelease/enhanced edition. The problem is that they've already thrown the level design of the original System Shock out the window despite it being really good and easy to understand even for my first time playthrough with Enhanced Edition, because they think it's archaic and shitty and old so they want to replace it with BioShock level design.

And even if NightDive did have the capability to make a not shit System Shock 1 remake. Thief cannot get the same treatment because it's a big publisher squeenix IP with big marketing budget that relies on the game being a success with casuals to make the money back. "Hardcore" stuff (Thief 1 / 2 gameplay) is completely off the table when it comes to AAA publishers.

And even though HitmanTM ->
>>386366065
Was good compared to Absolution, it was still plagued with bullshit like always online, denuvo anti-consumer and timed DLCs and it made IO Interactive get dropped by Squeenix and they (by some miracle) pity-gave them the Hitman IP to send them off.
>>
>>386365906
I feel that Thief 1 and 2 are fine as they are. I don't think there's much to be gained from remaking them because there are lots of appealing little quirks and details that would probably be lost, and FMs are enough new content for me. And for what its worth I don't think the SS remake looks good.
>>
>>386360508
>skipping 1
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.