[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old were you when stopped enjoying video games? What were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1475760211134.png (678KB, 587x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1475760211134.png
678KB, 587x1240px
How old were you when stopped enjoying video games?
What were your most fun and memorable video game experiences in chronological order?

>Playing outside
>The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Season
>Pokemon Crystal
>Final Fantasy 7
>Final Fantasy 9
>Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
>Ragnarok Online
>Maplestory
>Warcraft 3 custom maps
Stopped enjoying video games around here
>Dark Souls
>Dark Souls II
>Dark Souls III
>>
File: IMG_9668.jpg (40KB, 400x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9668.jpg
40KB, 400x577px
>Missile Command
>Oracle of Ages
>Runescape
>Phantasy Star Online
>DotA Renew
>Dragon's Dogma
>Rocket League

The fun hasn't necessarily stopped, but it's long past starting to be overwhelmed.
>>
>>386342850
When did video games turn from unconditional fun to conditional fun? You used to be able to have fun playing shitty games!
As long as they were video games, it was fun!
>>
>>386342923
When we grew up and everybody we knew moved on
>>
>>386342138
You mean new games?

Around 1997 or so. Whenever the PS1 took over the market and shitty 3D games became mainstream and western game devs became more popular.

I still love retro gaming as much as ever, however.
>>
>>386342138
i never truly stopped but since i became a working 28 year old ex-neet i only play monster hunter at work with my coworkers (one of them is my actual boss no joke)

but at home i don't touch vidya
>>
>he actually posts here and doesnt enjoy video games

lmaoing at your life. Even if you lre a contrarian who hates modern shit which is beyond stupid, you still have a metric fuckton of old shit I know you havent played. If you think you "outgrew" them then thats your own depression from being an antisociap autist fuck and im glad your life is shutting down to the point where you cant enjoy a fucking snes game anymore. Also maple story was fucking ass and for turboautists, LOL
>>
>>386343471
It was fun with friends.
>>
File: 1501805326168.jpg (72KB, 640x602px) Image search: [Google]
1501805326168.jpg
72KB, 640x602px
How about instead of OP's faggy depression circle, we talk about a recent game you played that revived your passion for gaming?

>just bought a gba micro and a flashcart
>mfw first time beating wario land 4
>didnt even touch another game until after
>>
>>386343863
Dark Souls III
>>
>>386343640

So just like literally every other game ever
>>
>>386344083
Some games aren't fun with friends because of the skill differences.
>>
>>386342138
Probably stopped "enjoying" video games around the time I was 20. I just don't feel the same draw as I used to. I think thats why I've switched to games that don't require as much of an objective, that such serve as a way to fill the void
>>
MGS5 and Skyrim were the last games I really liked playing
>>
>>386342138
I'm playing Splatoon right now, so not yet!
>>
When I realized that I play them to escape reality because I know I will never have the joy to have a cute gf and found a family.
>>
File: mysadnessverybig.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
mysadnessverybig.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
>>386342138
>Playing outside
>Final Fantasy 8
>Final Fantasy X
>Metal Gear Series
>Metal Slug Series
Stopped enjoying video games around here
Call of Duty MW2, Black Ops 1
>>
>>386342923
I was to intelligent to enjoy shitty games
>>
I still enjoy videogames, but not as much as I used to.
I liked the Crash N-Sane Trilogy. I liked Nioh until NG+2 (or Way of the Demon). I liked all of the Soulsborne titles enough to finish them and their DLC.
But I like none of them more than Lionhead's Black & White, or even TF2.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.