[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Rockstar the only developer that can do driving right and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: rockstar-logo-1.png (96KB, 2100x1931px) Image search: [Google]
rockstar-logo-1.png
96KB, 2100x1931px
Is Rockstar the only developer that can do driving right and enjoyable on open word games?
I have been playing Just Cause 3 for a few days and the driving is atrocious.
Some people will say GTAV ruined the driving, some people will say GTAIV was boats on tarmac, but still, the driving from any of those games is miles ahead anything currently on the market.
>>
They're the only ones who are willing to put a good budget behind such a game and have been making open world games much longer than others.
>>
>>386335005
No, it's just just cause devs that can't do driving. It was shit in all games.
>>
>>386335005

For some reason the driving in GTA V just isn't fun to me anymore. When I play it now it feels like it lacks any kind of physics at all. Maybe Im just not used to the PS4 controller, but the driving in GTA 5 doesnt feel as responsive as I remember
>>
>>386335005
I feel like GTAV struck a chord just right for driving. It's really enjoyable to just drive around.
>>
File: 1500688623078.jpg (84KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
1500688623078.jpg
84KB, 441x441px
>everyone who bitched about the driving in GTA4 were just fucking terrible drivers

At least one assravaged GTA5 baby will respond to this.
>>
>>386337146
GTA IV is better than GTA V
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
>>
>>386337816
GTA V is better than GTA IV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFbkXffa85E
>>
>>386337816
like clockwork
hello plebbit
>>
>>386337903
found the assravaged gta5 baby
>>
>>386337879
but you see when this retard shoots the windows of the cars thats not suppose to happen the doors break fully into little pieces the front and back are reinforced i was in a car in the passenger seat when it was going 120 when the car infront of us ran over a shovel and the shovel got stuck in our front window
>>
>>386337879
kek so many things wrong with this video that proves gta 4 is better than 5
>>
Rockstar makes a game every 5 years, they pioneer gameplay.
>>
>>386337816
GTA IV is an incredible game desu
>>
did they fuck up the controls for win10 in gta 4?

i tried playing it for the first time in like 5 years the other day and i cant for the life of my drive the motorcycles
>>
driving is awesome in jc3 though
>>
is avalanche the only devloper who can do multiplayer right and enjoyable on open world games? they leave the community fucking alone and let them make 1000 player servers and have fun on their own instead of jewish p2p "servers" designed to milk children and retards money but cant even handle transaction right
>>
>>386337146
GTA IV driving felt really good once you mastered it. GTA V every car feels the same and there are no slow cars unless you go for the really shitty almost broken ones. GTA V fags will be butthurt if you just utter one positive thing about GTA IV, pretty sad. Niko is also best GTA protagonist
>>
>>386335005

GTA 4 driving on PC was by far the shittiest in any game. Even Saints Row was better.

People will try to defend GTA 4, but don't listen to them: they play with a controller on PC, which is worse than sucking satan's cock.
>>
>>386335005
If you want the GOAT driving physics in an open world game, look no further than Mafia 1 and 2.
Lord that game felt good.
>>
>>386335005
Forza Horizon 3 is currently the best open world driving.
>>
>>386339115
So, answering to your question, OP, there is also 2K Czech
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.