[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought this for my PSP, is it worth it? What am in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x1081px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x1081px
Just bought this for my PSP, is it worth it?
What am in for?
>>
>>386333065
if you already bought it what's the point in asking if it was worth it? just play the fucking game you sheep. you're a bug boy and don't need others to tell you what to think.
>>
File: 1496341114689.jpg (216KB, 1573x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1496341114689.jpg
216KB, 1573x1197px
>>386333136
fpbp
>>
>2017
>buying games for the psp

One of the best and easiest systems to pirate games for.
>>
>>386333136
fpbp these threads are fucking retarded
>>
>>386333318
It was like 5$
And I like having digital copies.
>>
>>386333617

>digital copies
fucking fag
>>
>>386333065
The best way to experience FFIV and one of the best remakes ever. FFIV in itself is good also.
>>
>>386333065
After Years sucks. Prepare your anus.
>>
>>386333065
DS version is better
>>
>>386335285
Literally untrue. Reconsider your taste
>>
>>386333065
Yes it's worth it, certainly more so than weeb highschool simulators that are being shitted out and passed off as jrpgs.
>>
Best version of FFIV that makes you regret that they didn't remake V and VI in the same style instead of those lazy abominations that we got now. However, After Years is quite bad and it gets even stupider than the main game with its plot. Still worth playing just to test of you can enjoy it, but it's objectively worse than the original.
>>
>>386335330
>harder content
>voice-acting
>augment system

It's the best version, anon.
>>
>>386333065
B O U G H T
O
U
G
H
T
>>
ffiv still good afteryears is retarded
>>
>>386333136
>YOU'RE A BUG BOY
>>
>Have threads constantly saying "no, the PSP version of 4 is not the best version."
>Retards STILL get through the cracks.

Do we need a fucking sticky for you morons?
>>
>>386333065
the best visual FF4 game version ever
>>
>>386333065
Yeah it's a good one. It's the first fully realized story-focused FF game that doesn't come with some big caveat that makes you not want to play it. It's pretty much on the level of the PS1 FF games in terms of storytelling, gameplay and characterization. It goes places and it has meaningful moments, and you get a cool five person party. It's a good one. Haven't play TAY.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.