[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most boring game of all time? like holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Final-Fantasy-XIII.jpg (705KB, 1000x1155px) Image search: [Google]
Final-Fantasy-XIII.jpg
705KB, 1000x1155px
Is this the most boring game of all time? like holy shit
>>
That's not Mass Effect 2.
>>
>>386331772
Mass Effect 1 was more boring with all of those sidequests imo.
>>
>>386331707
It is pretty damn dull. It's a shame since the way it's about a group who's just screwed by a higher power is interesting. They just don't do anything interesting with it.
I've heard that FF15 is worse, but I haven't played it.
>>
File: Mass_Effect_Andromeda_cover.jpg (46KB, 341x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mass_Effect_Andromeda_cover.jpg
46KB, 341x480px
I pirated ME:A because I was bored and I've lost all will to keep playing.
It's so fucking boring. I've reached that ice planet and there's nothing to do except drive around until you see enemies, get out of the vehicle and do some unfulfilling combat, then get back in and drive some more. Oh, sometimes you run instead of driving between the boring combat.
>>
>>386331893
>I've heard that FF15 is worse
It is and I couldn't even finish it because of how boring it was.
>>
>>386331772
>>386331795
>>386332332
At least there's more than one fucking corridor
>>
Idk what you guys are smoking, 13 was decent. Not the best, tho. The paradigm system was great. The only thing i disliked about the game was how retarded it was to get yout weapons to max level.
>>
I AM A PULSE L'CIE

I'M HERE TO KILL YOU ALL
>>
FF12, 13, 15 are 3 of the worst JRPG (if you can call those garbage as one) of all time.
>>
>>386331707
>social justice waifu garbage
what did you expect?
>>
>>386333130
Nothing says social justice like an engaged burly white dude who gets two hot chicks who literally turn into a motorcycle for him to ride to do his bidding after he beats them.
>>
>>386331707
I'd actually nominate Soul Calibur: legends as the most boring game of all time, at least FF13 had great (in my opinion) combat with the paradigm shifts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.