[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Mario RPG - anything I should know before starting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Super Mario RPG.png (139KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
Super Mario RPG.png
139KB, 300x208px
About to play this for the first time. before s

I'm not playing it for the memes I've seen around.

I saw a friend's friend playing it when I was young and was interested in it ever since, except I was super into the first Paper Mario at the time.
>>
>>386326024
Yes, read the wiki. You literally have no chance unless you read all or at least most of it. Otherwise have fun restarting ten times 20 hours into the game because you keep fucking up builds.

Rule of thumb: never play exploration or adventure games without reading a full walkthrough beforehand. Every surprise will kill the game for you.
>>
>>386326024
>ignore "before s"
>>
File: 1497092667681.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
1497092667681.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>>386326178
Wait.

Is there a guide that doesn't have spoilers?
>>
It's garbage, that's what you need to know. Just play Paper Mario and then TTYD, and then Superstar Saga. That's all the Mario RPG you need.

BiS is also popular on here but I actually like Partners in Time better.
>>
File: c.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>386326480
I can only play Paper Mario during the month of November.

TTYD sucks.

Superstar Saga might be good if I can find a ROM.
>>
>>386326606
>during the month of November
What?
>TTYD sucks
>Frogposter
Oh, what a shame, it's retarded.
>>
>>386326024
It's great. Just follow a leveling build and don't read spoilers
>>
>>386326387
>>386326178
Don't listen to this fag. You don't need a guide.

The game is fun to jump into blindly.
>>
>>386326387
You must know the plot or you'll never get through the fucking game without five or six restarts, you idiot. The game takes away party members and equipment with them and all that kind of stuff unless you're ready. You need to know what party members to level before they're made mandatory for a bossfight.

Also both this and >>386326178 are the opposite of truth, you fucking imbecile. You're ruining the games for yourself by reading up on them, because the whole thing is about exploration and discovery and you're ruining that. Launch the fuckingg ame and play it, you underage imbecile. Jesus christ.
>>
>>386326945
I said he'd have to restart SMRPG 20 times unless he has a perfect build and you still thought I was serious?
>>
Use Geno and Peach
beat jynx
get jynx belt
equip it to peach
there, she's now the most broken character in the game
>>
Play the game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.