[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game as good as people say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Is this game as good as people say?
>>
Yes. Or no. It depends on what's good to you.
>>
>>386325491
It's too easy, unfortunately.
>>
>>386325491
It starts out great, but falls apart in the second half.
>>
Not at all. It's braindead easy. The platforming is simple and quickly becomes very boring once Alucard can turn into a bat. The inverted castle can go fuck itself it's such a cheap piece of shit filler.
>>
the game is pretty fun even if really easy and has one of the best videogame soundtracks of all time
>>
It was a good stepping stone for this.
>>
>>386325491
It's very classy in terms of presentation but the Inverted Castle bored me.
>>
>>386325491
I really liked the game, has a ton of unique weapons which i thought was really cool.
>>
It's both a masterpiece and a fucking mess at the same time.

The gameplay, art, music and so on is amazing but due to the "everything and the kitchen sink" mentality it feels like they should've focused more on polishing the main components of the game instead of putting tons of shit into it that in the end most people will ever use (or even discover).
It's also ridiculously easy to break to the point that even going unarmed counts as easymode since you somehow hit things twice with each punch.
>>
Yeah, it's great. The difficulty is all over the place, though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.