[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you expect to be changed/added in Ultra Sun/Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1480292794475.jpg (90KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480292794475.jpg
90KB, 720x540px
What do you expect to be changed/added in Ultra Sun/Moon?
>>
An option to put nebby in the fucking bag.

He won't stay, but you have the option.
>>
absolutely nothing
>>
An option to skip the 5 hours of forced tutorial.
>>
File: 1466020272084.jpg (26KB, 510x350px) Image search: [Google]
1466020272084.jpg
26KB, 510x350px
>>386322212
Yeah the prologue is like TP tier. Same for the ending it just keeps going instead of letting me just play more.
>>
>Lucario handed to you straight after second trial battle, equiped with megastone
>Pikachu handed to you just as you get to the second island
>Trainers are only slightly harder in that they may have a basic berry equiped to their Pokemon
>Team Skull have some extra cutscenes where they're displayed as an even bigger non-threat
>More cutscenes in general because fuck you
>Pre order to get a special edition Mewtwo that completely breaks the game
>>
more cute clothes for girls :3333
>>
>>386322475
What pokemon game has a preorder that gave you a legendary?
>>
The legendaries will actually be proper encounters this time instead of just random encounters in the fucking grass, as it should have been in the first place.
>>
>>386322212
>>386322258
This, as well as an option that makes everyone stop fucking talking to you all the time. Let me play the fucking game, I don't care about most of this inane dialogue.
>>
>>386324160
White and black handed you Victini for buying within the first 2 months
>>
>>386324445
You still had to catch it though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.