[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.hack//G.U. Last Recode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Haseo_CharacterArtcopy.jpg (392KB, 2121x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Haseo_CharacterArtcopy.jpg
392KB, 2121x3000px
Let's have a .hack thread

>.hack//G.U. Last Recode will not only have the first three PS2 titles, but it’ll also include a brand new chapter that sends Haseo back to The World R:2.
>As previously detailed, the remaster features a fourth story volume, Vol. 4 Perhaps a Dream of the World-Weaving Snakes, where Haseo logs into The World R:2 for the first time in a year and three months and finds Ovan frozen in a cavern. Haseo will gather with old friends and go on a new adventure in hopes of finding a way to save Ovan.
>Haseo’s 5th form is an Adept Rogue class that is able to use multiple weapons. He’s shown wielding a new sword-whip weapon.
>Kusabira is a mysterious girl who suddenly appears before Haseo. She seems to know a thing or two surrounding the happenings at Q’ha Holme.
>.hack//G.U. Last Recode releases in Japan on November 1, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and PC. The game releases in the West sometime in Fall 2017.

>Haseo’s 5th form is an Adept Rogue class that is able to use multiple weapons. He’s shown wielding a new sword-whip weapon.
>new sword-whip weapon
Blade Brandier de-confirmed. If I'm reading it right it seems like 5th form will have multiple new weapons and not only the whip sword.
>>
File: Kusabira_CharacterArtcopy.jpg (423KB, 2121x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Kusabira_CharacterArtcopy.jpg
423KB, 2121x3000px
>>
>>386318420
IMOQ gameplay revamp remake sequel when?
>>
As long as Atoli stays canon.
>>
>>386319118
If Last Recode sells well enough. Though I don't think it will get a sequel since Kite didn't really play anymore after IMOQ unless you want it to take place during Legend of the Twilight or Link.

>>386319253
Why wouldn't Atoli be canon?
>>
>>386318420
>.hack//G.U. Last Recode releases in Japan on November 1, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and PC. The game releases in the West sometime in Fall 2017.
>Pc

nice

> The game releases in the West sometime in Fall 2017.

wut. theres literally a month and a half timeframe after it comes in nipland,
>>
>>386318420
Fucking hell, who let Haseo design his character again
>>
File: ImageVisual_FrozenOvan.jpg (1MB, 2699x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ImageVisual_FrozenOvan.jpg
1MB, 2699x3000px
>>
so is the whip blade a new class for everyone to use or a new hacked ability only Haseo can get?

Also with a 4th volume they'll add more playable characters like Gabi or Hiiragi
>>
>>386321772
>so is the whip blade a new class for everyone to use or a new hacked ability only Haseo can get?
99.999% Haseo Hax like x-th form

>Also with a 4th volume they'll add more playable characters like Gabi or Hiiragi
Unknown. Everyone is hoping it will be a full game and not a 2 hour story game like KH2.8
>>
File: QhaHolmeCavern.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QhaHolmeCavern.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Only CyberConnect2 game I played was Solatorobo, but I enjoyed that enough that I'm more than interested about getting this on day-1.

The only problem is this; Japanese LE or NA PC release?
>>
>>386320760
I find Haseo's chuuni edgelord design sense somewhat charming myself.
>>
File: 1461543326037.jpg (55KB, 457x381px) Image search: [Google]
1461543326037.jpg
55KB, 457x381px
>4th game
>have to go through a new tier of the arena
>>
>>386324960
>They add a new tier to the arena
>They make Haseo the emperor since he shat all over everyone else
>You just have to sit there and watch other people fight until finally someone wins and gets to you, then you just swat them down.
>>
>>386325624
>You just have to sit there and watch other people fight until finally someone wins and gets to you
>it's Kite and BlackRose
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.